Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,238 members, 7,780,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics (37785 Views)

Prayer At Emir Of Kano's Palace For Buhari's Quick Recovery (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by anonimi: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Really
The Emir who was turbaned when his predecessor died CONVENIENTLY as Sanusi was hiding himself from probe into alleged FRAUD as CBN governor aided by our MC** Osinbande!
Interesting country!!
Interesting people!!!

barcanista:
Since I was born, I have never witness the kind of hypocrisy, double standard and demonisation that is currently perpetrated by Muhammadu Buhari, the APC, Alhaji Sanusi, Osinbajo and their "good governance crusaders" against the person of President Goodluck Jonathan, Allison Madekwe, and other government officials.

Alhajis Buhari and Sanusi and APC have been going about using every platform to talk about a "missing $20b", cheered by their hypocritical followers that pride themselves as good governance crusaders. They have deliberately gone blind over the fraud of CBN under Sanusi as outlined by the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria report in February 2014.

Sanusi Indicted And Removed For Fraud
According to the report (see below) Sanusi was indicted for Gross Misconduct that bothers on fraud and financial recklessness among other offence. The FRCN subsequently advised Mr President to remove Lamido Sanusi from office for further investigation and probe after the explanation of Sanusi appeared more like a tale and outrightly illogical according to FRCN. The council indicates that the explanation provided by Sanusi is “a clear display of incompetence, nonchalance, fraud, wastefulness, and abuse of due process and deliberate efforts to misrepresent facts on the part of the leadership of the CBN.”

The council advised the President to exercise the powers conferred on him by Section 11(2)(f) of the CBN Act 2007 or invoke Section 11(2)(c) of the said Act “and cause the governor and the deputy governors to cease from holding office in the CBN.”

April 2014: VP-elect Yemi Osibanjo Filed Case To Stop Sanusi Probe
Rather than Sanusi to prove his innocence in court, he filed a case in Federal High Court, Lagos to STOP FRCN and Other Security Agencies from investigating and prosecuting him through three Senior Advocates of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osibanjo, Dr. Kanyinsola Ajayi and Kola Awodien.
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=24587

13 May 2014: Lagos Judge Tshoho Grants Sanusi Prayers
High Court Judge John Tshoho rather than uphold the constitutional powers of FRCN to investigate probe Sanusi, he granted the prayers of Lamido Sanusi and BARRED FRCN from further investigation or probing Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. In his own words...
“Prejudice is very pronounced in the language of that document. The language of the briefing note (transmitted by the FRCN to the presidency) conveys a sense of the defendant desperately goading the presidency to deal with the plaintiff,”
“The plaintiff submitting himself for investigation (by FRCN) is like the cockroach finding itself in the midst of fowls. Such a cockroach cannot be innocent,”.

http://www.tv360nigeria.com/?p=11923

Despite the fact the President Jonathan commissioned PWC to audit NNPC books to ascertain the veracity or otherwise of Sanusi's claim, Buhari, APC, Sanusi and their online agents that parade themselves as good governance and anticorruption apostles have been crying blue murder but refused to comment on the FRCN report nor the APC's VP elect role in shielding Sanusi for probe.

April 26, 2015: Buhari's Display of Hypocrisy
In his usual hypocrisy, General Buahri vowed to re-visit the $20b allegation but said NOTHING about the FRCN report. In his own word... “Imagine a situation where the former CBN governor who by God ‘s grace would later become the  Emir of Kano raised an  issue of missing billions of money, not in Naira but in Dollars, $20 billion.
“What happened, instead of investigating to know whether it was true that the money was missing or not, they simply found a reason to remove him. So these are the issues we are talking about…"

Contrary to the lies of Alhaji Buhari, Sanusi wasn't removed because he raised alarm, he was removed because he was indicted by FRCN. Jonathan also never kept mute, he commissioned PWC to audit the books. Buhari was also blind to talk about prosecuting Sanusi for the CBN fraud. Perhaps the Emir is as "incorruptible" as him(Buhari)

[size=14pt]The FRCN’s report on Sanusi[/size]

The decision to suspend the Central Bank of Nigeria Governor, Sanusi Lamido was based on a report of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria dated June 7, 2013.

The report was made after a review of Sanusi’s response to the query issued to him by the President over the apex bank’s financial statement of 2012. His response was dated May 20, 2013.

According to a copy of the report obtained by our correspondent on Thursday, the council indicates that the explanation provided by the suspended CBN governor is “a clear display of incompetence, nonchalance, fraud, wastefulness, and abuse of due process and deliberate efforts to misrepresent facts on the part of the leadership of the CBN.”

The council advised the President to exercise the powers conferred on him by Section 11(2)(f) of the CBN Act 2007 or invoke Section 11(2)(c) of the said Act “and cause the governor and the deputy governors to cease from holding office in the CBN.”

The report read: The particulars of the infractions against Sanusi are:

Persistent refusal and/or negligence to comply with the Public Procurement Act in the procurement practices of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

(A) By virtue of Section 15 (1)(a) of the Public Procurement Act, the provisions of the Act are expected to comply to ‘all procurement of goods, works and services carried out by the Federal Government of Nigeria and all procurement entities.’ This definition clearly includes the Central Bank of Nigeria.

(B) It is however regrettable that the Central Bank of Nigeria, under his leadership, has refused and/or neglected to comply with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act (PPA). You will recall that one of the primary reasons for the enactment of the PPA was the need to promote transparency, competitiveness, cost of effectiveness and professionalism in the public sector procurement system.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/the-frcns-report-on-sanusi/
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Shymm3x: 11:51am On Aug 25, 2015
juman:

The emir is very strong in the north and in the south west.

Well anyway giesi family said it's their turn to produce the next ooni.

How's it strong in the SW? Is the SW a conquered territory?

I believe almost all the Yoruba crowns are from Ife...so you can't be in a position as supreme and mighty as that, and start acting like a serf. Throwing out common sense and respect for the culture, to jostle for a seat. These folks aren't principled and this clown doesn't deserve the throne. The gods must reject his slimy arse.

3 Likes

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by nadigo(m): 11:51am On Aug 25, 2015
Shymm3x:
@9jacrip

I'm not feeling this picture. Why would a Yoruba prince, who might end up as the next king of arguably one of the most important thrones in Yorubaland, go visit a freaking emir of Kano (not even the King of the Sokoto emirate - the northern jihad seat of power)?

It seems those who label modern Yoruba folks as northern slaves aren't lying. This picture is disgusting! undecided

No mind dem. na so dem dey disgrace demselves since BC hin even remove shoe next ooni cradle of yorubas yeye prince
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2015
Shymm3x:

These folks are clowns - they're not repping right. They might as well cede the whole Kingship thing to the emirate and start wearing rags on their hands.

I don't like these people.

The Ooni of yesterday created this mess. It got so worse that one of his wives was pushing to have a church built within the palace but Ife reminded him the power to enthrone or remove an Ooni rested with them.
He was responsible for tweaking or abolishing many of the festivals he occupied the seat and got paid to take certain parts in just because he had accepted 'jesus' in his life (but he could have abdicated the throne as well). In order to keep this traditions going, the compounds in charge of the festivals which Ooni ought to take part in have had to find a means to go around the part the Ooni abandoned.

My fear is, these guys are going to whittle the seat down into a mere political office.

I pray Ife people go back in time when they had the power to not only dethrone but ban a family line from ever occupying the throne again.

3 Likes

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Neatboy(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2015
Shymm3x:
@9jacrip

I'm not feeling this picture. Why would a Yoruba prince, who might end up as the next king of arguably one of the most important thrones in Yorubaland, go visit a freaking emir of Kano (not even the King of the Sokoto emirate - the northern jihad seat of power)?

It seems those who label modern Yoruba folks as northern slaves aren't lying. This picture is disgusting! undecided

I wanted to post same comment but was scared of being tagged a tribalist. But I just have this feelings that the South West is tied to the apron of the North forever!
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Rotimi47: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2015
Papasmal:
Which kind life be dis?

How dis man dey breath.

You're wicked! The guy is use to it. grin
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 25, 2015
juman:

You make me laugh. grin
You don't understand how things work in nigeria.

The emir was friend to those controlling the affairs of the southwest even before he became king.

Maybe not but I know how things work in Ife and Osun state.

If the emir supports the Aderemi guy and the people of Ife refuse and revolt?
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Chiaka(f): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2015
Sanusi, making too many unnecessary headlines nowadays! mtchew! he should concentrate on his emir rule
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Demdem(m): 11:56am On Aug 25, 2015
IVORY2009:

Leckey, when I say AGIP, I simply meant any government in Power and not the oil company "agip" u need to calm down alittle, u perhaps hv over worked urself, taking reference frm ur recent replies.

Are u saying that u are jobless in the real sense of things but u are an AGIP? Oya, chant Sai Buhari for all to see. grin

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Demdem(m): 11:57am On Aug 25, 2015
Nuhusky:

There is strong relationship between Rulers, Kano Emirate has power and influence in case you dnt know late Oni's daughter married late Ado Bayero so he is Kano to see his sister and the Oni's grandchildren also the emir of Kano

Really.....
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by juman(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2015
Shymm3x:

How's it strong in the SW? Is the SW a conquered territory?

I believe almost all the Yoruba crowns are from Ife...so you can't be in a position as supreme and mighty as that, and start acting like a serf. Throwing out common sense and respect for the culture, to jostle for a seat. These folks aren't principled and this clown doesn't deserve the throne. The gods must reject his slimy arse.

You make me laugh. grin
nigeria has became interwoven to the extent that powerful people in one section of the country can influence what happen in other part of the country.

This kind of visit by princes to power to be is normal.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by mechanics(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na so, al na politics, so he wil inherit d wives of his father if dey agree to remarry, nawa o.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by IVORY2009(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:

Are u saying that u are jobless in the real sense of things but u are an AGIP? Oya, chant Sai Buhari for all to see. grin

I dey laugh grin grin, listen leckey, my new role will be assigned to me pretty soon, the new govt is yet to settle down, slow and steady wins the race. Sai Baba.... cheesy
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by juman(m): 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
9jacrip:

Maybe not but I know how things work in Ife and Osun state.

If the emir supports the Aderemi guy and the people of Ife refuse and revolt?

It is not the people that choices the king, it is the responsibility of king makers and they work with the local and state governments in doing that.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by mbulela: 12:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dele Momodu is just chopping the small money his in-law has in the name of PR.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Shymm3x: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
9jacrip:

The Ooni of yesterday created this mess. It got so worse that one of his wives was pushing to have a church built within the palace but Ife reminded him the power to enthrone or remove an Ooni rested with them.
He was responsible for tweaking or abolishing many of the festivals he occupied the seat and got paid to take certain parts in just because he had accepted 'jesus' in his life (but he could have abdicated the throne as well). In order to keep this traditions going, the compounds in charge of the festivals which Ooni ought to take part in have had to find a means to go around the part the Ooni abandoned.

My fear is, these guys are going to whittle the seat down into a mere political office.

I pray Ife people go back in time when they had the power to not only dethrone but ban a family line from ever occupying the throne again.

That's the best thing to do, so as to keep the culture/tradition alive. There are rules, and if you can't abide by those rules - just stay away from the thing, and enjoy ya life.

These clowns just stay bastardising the culture/traditions, rather than play by the rule and let the thing evolve from within. And with this precedence, in no time, they will end up losing everything. Anyway, thank God for Brazil and the rest of Yoruba diaspora from re-inventing the essence of being Yoruba. I won't be surprised if they were to start selling the culture back to those in Nigeria in future.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by experimentist: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
shocked
grin Brosssss. So you do smoke weed??
Abeg o. Me I no dey smoke o
smoke good
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Rotimi47: 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
I don't see how a Sultan can influence how any person is made Oba in Yoruba land not to talk of an Emir.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Shymm3x: 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Neatboy:

I wanted to post same comment but was scared of being tagged a tribalist. But I just have this feelings that the South West is tied to the apron of the North forever!

You're not a tribalist - it's just an obvious observation and there's absolutely nothing bad in stating the obvious. These folks act like Esau and it's not surprising that they keep selling their birthrights for a plate of porridge. Utterly shameful.

If you do with politics cos it's a game of numbers, that's understandable. However, when you start bringing that nonsense to the culture/traditions of the forebears who fought with their blood, sweat, and tears - to maintain a status and create a civilisation that was built from within - then it's problematic. These pricks have no shame.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Demdem(m): 12:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
IVORY2009:

I dey laugh grin grin, listen leckey, my new role will be assigned to me pretty soon, the new govt is yet to settle down, slow and steady wins the race. Sai Baba.... cheesy

Lackey so after years of succking jonah-daft cocck eh.................anyway, Baba is so magnanimous but u need to repent of ur evil past. Baba doesnt condone evil.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Shymm3x: 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
juman:

You make me laugh. grin
nigeria has became interwoven to the extent that powerful people in one section of the country can influence what happen in other part of the country.

This kind of visit by princes to power to be is normal.

Nah, it's only interwoven in stupidity and serfdom of other folks to the Northern oligarchs and emirate. Any Yoruba person that supports this nonsense is a fool and a slave. Respect the throne of those before you and those who fought with their blood in Oshogbo did so for a reason.

2 Likes

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by stinggy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
harysterol:
Let him pay a visit to my guy stinggy he has influence too
Lmao
I wonder how a northern king will influence his candidature
How're you brah?
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by IVORY2009(m): 12:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:

Lackey so after years of succking jonah-daft cocck eh.................anyway, Baba is so magnanimous but u need to repent of ur evil past. Baba doesnt condone evil.

lolz Lackey, don't forget the popular saying "wen the music changes, den you change ur dance step to suit d music" we're ready to work with baba, "dats" if he cooperates with us.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by obowunmi(m): 12:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shegszy96:
Fat Dele Momodu roaming everywhere.

This is how he earns his living. grin grin
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by luzoma: 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
9jacrip:

It is very disgusting to me also.

1. Osinkola (Aderemi) have had their turn with Oba Aderemi.

2. It is Giesi's turn, I hope Giesi does not get overrun again.

3. If he likes, he should go and visit Queen of England, if Ifa does not pick him then so be it. Except Obalufe and co decide to go against the deities and be ready to bear the consequences.

4. Aderemis (apart from this dude) are so all up in the media and everywhere that you'd wonder if there are any other lines in Osinkola or even other ruling houses.

5. This man, going by the requisite of the throne and his shenanigans, does not appear to be fit for the conservative nature of the post. He does not appear to me as someone who would keep to or resuscitate tradition as they originally are.

6. He looks desperate.

7. This is a replica of how Sijuade II was all over the place and ran the Giesi out. This house needs to get itself together and put someone out, the Olafares seem prominent from the house in recent times and they should present a worthy person.

Shymm3x, the cheap talks of being Hausa slaves does not bother me but what does is the precedence Sijuade II has set. Rather than retaining the spiritual worth of the throne, he has watered it down to politicization and monetization; the result of what we are seeing now.

The winning card rests with the Obalufe and the co-installers, the Araba can only state what Ifa says and not enforce it.

??
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
juman:

It is not the people that choices the king, it is the responsibility of king makers and they work with the local and state governments in doing that.

That is how you see it on the surface.

The kingmakers each represent a section of how Ife is grouped.

They only act out after holding meetings with those they are governing.

The LG also goes by what these kingmakers recommend.

So...
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Shymm3x:

That's the best thing to do, so as to keep the culture/tradition alive. [b]There are rules, and if you can't abide by those rules - just stay away from the thing, and enjoy ya life.

These clowns just stay bastardising the culture/traditions, rather than play by the rule and let the thing evolve from within. [/b]And with this precedence, in no time, they will end up losing everything. Anyway, thank God for Brazil and the rest of Yoruba diaspora from re-inventing the essence of being Yoruba. I won't be surprised if they were to start selling the culture back to those in Nigeria in future.

This is the truth.
Maybe our folks in Ife need to place this disclaimer at the palace gate or circulate a memo to te royal houses and their compounds.
Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
luzoma:

??

You can construct a sentence?

1 Like

Re: Adedamola Aderemi Visits Emir Of Kano Lamido Sanusi II At His Kano Palace..pics by ndidibabe(f): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Na wha for this yoruba Prince o. Na Emir go make am King for Ife?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Policemen Help Stranded Woman & Her Colleagues At Simpson's Bridge / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.