Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,463 members, 7,781,341 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:42 PM

Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day (11790 Views)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by koppa(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sassybae:
Not on daily basis, maybe once in two months cry
your pouting though,outta this world,shii got me cracking,hahahahaha
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by asumo12: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sassybae:
where you see ggrin?

and wetin he/she been dey look undecided

For calabar inside Dr Tom office!

The transgender oshi ni...

grin
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Durent:
Don't let ur so called man bleep u nd dump u. Who.re!

Bleep you. He's ten times the man you'll ever be. You're just a cùnt of a man. Plain & simple. Unattractive personality you have. I wouldn't be surprised if the only action you get is from your greased hand. Who would date such a bitchy & bitter sounding SOB like yourself?

Done wasting my time on you. Bleep you very much for the worthless minutes of your life you gave to me. Much appreciated grin * TWIRLING*
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin really? Outta this world? Lol funny
Ok tell me how it looks lol grin
koppa:
your pouting though,outta this world,shii got me cracking,hahahahaha
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by funshy87(m): 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
I've wooed you several times u knw?
count me among cos am abt to woo u, but am still working on ur profile
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
I dey go der now grin

Chai make ona free ggrin small nah embarassed lol
asumo12:

For calabar inside Dr Tom office!

The transgender oshi ni...

grin
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin grin you sha grin
PunkyVeer:

Bleep you. He's ten times the man you'll ever be. You're just a cùnt of a man. Plain & simple. Unattractive personality you have. I wouldn't be surprised if the only action you get is from your greased hand. Who would date such a bitchy & bitter sounding SOB like yourself?

Done wasting my time on you. Bleep you very much for the worthless minutes of your life you gave to me. Much appreciated grin * TWIRLING*
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Really, post a pics of ur man bfre i comment aqain. Pusssy scratcher.. Just say u want me to fvck u, sorry i won't grin
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sassybae:
grin grin you sha grin

Some of the guys here are annoying AF. You gotta give them a spanking. Drawers down & bottoms up grin
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol you've got time 2waste replying cheesy
Seriously I was waiting 2see how he'll tear you apart lol, only for me to see lame lines, cheesy ..just ignore abeg
PunkyVeer:

Some of the guys here are annoying AF. You gotta give them a spanking. Drawers down & bottoms up grin
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Durent:
Am nt a girl but ladies woo me nt less dan 7times daily Btw 1st commenter grin
grin
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Qualer: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
princealexndre:
I have a female friend of mine that looks very pretty...anytime we take a walk together she always call the attention of guys....they stare like they have not seen a fine girl b4...some will even use style to follow us to where we are going...intending to know where she lives....the question then came to my mind one day...nd i asked her...her reply was......"nothing less than 10 guys approach her daily" so i'm asking u the same question.......

Point of Correction - topic should be: Pretty Ladies, How many times...... cool
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
undecided undecided undecided who is this one? undecided ™♣️♠️
undecided wuraola!
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Qualer: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
I am serious sad

Why we go toast you? you wey don enter bus wey dey comot from town grin , you are still my spec of life though!!
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Qualer: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I've been with the same person for close to a decade.

let him know that someone is coming to dethrone him... sooooooooooonn!!! (evil laughter) grin
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Your middle name?
prettythicksme:
undecided wuraola!
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Qualer:

let him know that someone is coming to dethrone him... sooooooooooonn!!! (evil laughter) grin

Hahaha.
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Your middle name?
fadaka Ay
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Qualer:

Why we go toast you? you wey don enter bus wey dey comot from town grin , you are still my spec of life though!!
cheesy where have u been?u just scarce!
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by powerfulsettingz: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Are u gay?
funshy87:
count me among cos am abt to woo u, but am still working on ur profile
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
It haff tayed
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
agarawu23:
those 10guys are jobless
ask her how many of them fvcks her per day

I love you wasiu, you are just too wise . Silly thread

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by UyiIredia(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:
None. Thank God because it was annoying when it used to happen. Now I think I've perfected my bytch face because they don't even dare. All I get are waves & greetings.

Why was it annoying ?
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by UyiIredia(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
tohpahz:
No guy oo.. sad
It's a lie shocked

PS: I recommend u go to a prophet shapaly, u fit get spirit husband.

Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by UyiIredia(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Frigging double post !
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by agarawu23(m): 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oyind17:

I love you wasiu, you are just too wise . Silly thread
cool thanks dear kiss
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Qualer: 5:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy where have u been?u just scarce!

i dey o, just dey operate undercover... of darkness grin
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
UyiIredia:

Why was it annoying ?

Sometimes you're just not in the mood to talk because we all have life stresses, yanno, & here comes some guy mumbling about something. When in that moment, romance is the last thing on your mind. That was the annoying part about it for me.
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by devonpaul(m): 5:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

cheesy
idiat.. ifot
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Itumo?
prettythicksme:
fadaka Ay
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by UyiIredia(m): 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Sometimes you're just not in the mood to talk because we all have life stresses, yanno, & here comes some guy mumbling about something. When in that moment, romance is the last thing on your mind. That was the annoying part about it for me.

Okay. You sure it has nothing with being with a man for over a decade. Lots of marriages don't last that long BTW.
Re: Ladies How Many Times Do You Get Wooed Per Day by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Itumo?
No dey ask me question again cheesy cos my reply go bad gann grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video: When I Tell People My ASS Claps They Don't Believe Watch My Ass Clapping / I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man / A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.