Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Miss Corporate Africa - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Miss Corporate Africa (480 Views)

Catering Services For Parties And Corporate Events / Catering Service For Corporate Events And Private Parties. / See Our Multimedia Set Up For A Corporate Event @ Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miss Corporate Africa by fahren(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2015
The Miss Corporate Africa Pageant Promotes decency, good Morals and recognizes achievement of women whose dedication and commitment to excellence makes them worthy of emulation. Also to give young women the opportunity to come together regardless of their background, to build relationships with other women from all parts of the continent who are working diligently to leave a positive impact in their communities. We represent a woman's inner and outer beauty.
As I think about this event, I believe a Beautiful Lady is one who acknowledges that she is not the ultimate source of her beauty, power and strength. She is a woman of resource. One who may not know all the answers, but knows how to get them. A beautiful lady is one who is able to embrace the seasons of change in her life, learning and growing with time. I believe she is one who is able to forgive herself and others, and who is able to give without giving up her soul.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Drummer For Ur Events ( Church, Wedding, Concert Etc) / Swanky Jerry And Tonto Dikeh At War / Free Wedding Vendors And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.