Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

olusesi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / olusesi (1829 Views)

Olusesi's Lyrics To The Songs "oshe" & "the Difference" + Dload Links / Olusesi Presents: Kile Leyi (waka Shege) Produced By Samklef / Latest News: Genevieve Dumps Dbanj For Olusesi! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

olusesi by frijos(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2009
cool
Re: olusesi by tosinaded(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2009
ure a one crazy dude, lol
notin do u o!
Re: olusesi by ofokasibe: 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2009
frijos. u didnt give props to me. na me and u go fight wrestlemania 25 next time u come online. grin nice song . i only like the place wey u dey give the props.
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 6:53am On Mar 30, 2009
thanks guys, ofoks abeg no vex even the outro too long i don call my producer tell am make him cut the vector part comot.
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2009
@ Ofoks, man i know u know me as frijos but pls start getting use to calling me either OLUSESI OMOSETAN, OLUSESI OR SESI OK? LOl
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2009
By the way just to inform u guys I believe since we like friends and brothers now i have to let u guys in on what's going on in my everyday life/hussle.

On the night of the day i did the song "emi na ti hammer" i got mogged on my way home. What happend is after taking my boss to the airport that saturday evening around 9-10 i got back to Ikoyi (office) around 10:30pm i tried putting the song up here for u guys but later found out that it's in wma format i now had to convert it to mp3 using "freerip.com" i somehow cudn't because for some reason swift networks (ISP) wasn't swift anymore so i left feeling unsatisfied. I left about 11:12pm or something it started raining heavy. Where was i goin to? Bariga! I now live in Bariga that's a different story for another day o! On my street few blocks away from my crib i got mogged. guys just rounded me up from nowhere out the dark and mogged me. I lost my wallet containing my atm card, drivers license and money! They mogged me, ran and i ran LOL before another group stop me in front.

I gotta go get that jam now. I'm taking my boss' wife to the airport now so from there i'll corner at aviation estate to get the jam for u guys. Peace!
Re: olusesi by lagoslag: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2009
The life of a hustler. U know one thing i like about u is the fact that u don't back down. I mean, you've been a pain the ass to some people on NL, u've annoyed alot of folks and done alot of wrongsss but that doesn't stop u. U bring it right back and let the folks know that u are only trying to make it and honestly i feel u even though i've lashed out on you several times for misbehaving. Keep pushing cos that height u r looking at can be achieved but annoy us less (lol) . the song is ok, i think you'd make a better singer in pidgeon, yoruba or other language than english. i like the part u sing rap about dollar and pounds( olu maintain kind of style) . u might as well consider going in that direction rather trying to sing that soft and sweet rnb( that part of u is no good, needs to improve on that alot. just my my lil observation
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2009
@lagoslag, man i love you to death! (no homo) I stay on my grizzle 2/4 that's my problem can't stop the grinding machine in me.

Lord knows i'll stick my neck out and take a bullet for my guys anytime.

I appreciate your advise a lot. I myself knew after the response of the people in the street about the song "Emi Na Ti Hammer" that i'm in the right direction.

I thank you guys for overstanding.

One love

OLUSESI OMOSETAN AKA OLUSESI AKA SESI AKA OLUSEESI AKA SESI LUV!
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2009
I actually have the finished work sitting on my desk right now. It's been there since 2pm i'm just waiting for everyone to leave the office so I can put it up for download fast. aiit, so stick 'round fellas! grin
Re: olusesi by tosinaded(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2009
U av mouth like
SHAKABULA AKA DOUBLE BARREL

i dey feel u right 4rm bornu state!
Re: olusesi by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2009
Should be interesting cool
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2009
Thanks guys, just hang on right thurr aiit. I'm still waiting still got a couple of folks left to go til i'm alone in the office aiit. Say like in 20-30 mins more.
Re: olusesi by ofokasibe: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2009
this is one hour of waiting , hope say this no be ur usual scam.
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2009
Guys i had to quit and run home yesterday after waiting for so long. But I was the first to get to the office this morning just to hook u guys up. Guess what? cos of the long wait i've put up two singles for download the first is the remix of "thug luv" by Vector featuring Shogon and myself u need to check it out (I took the last verse). And my single "Emi Na Ti Hammer"

http://www.zshare.net/audio/579631241fad3071/ ----Vector FT. Shogon, FJ THUG LUV REMIX

http://www.zshare.net/download/57963311b21acf11/---OLUSESI OMOSETAN--EMI NA TI HAMMER

ENJOY AND LEAVE UR COMMENTS! cool
Re: olusesi by ofokasibe: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2009
frijos:

http://www.zshare.net/download/57963311b21acf11/---OLUSESI OMOSETAN--EMI NA TI HAMMER

THIS IS NOT AN MP3 .ITS A CDA CORRUPT FILE!
Re: olusesi by lalaboi(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2009
@poster

Guy. . . . If its the same song on your myspace is what you trying to upload. . . . .Holla me to help wiv that

And if its the same song you are hyping. . . . .i hope thats not the mastered version. . . .seems like it was done in a rush. . . . .your first song on this section was wayyyyyy better than that. . . .i know you can do better than dat. . . .dont rush it. . . . . time well spent in a project is always valuable. . . . .just be original and keep doing ya ting, . . . . thanx for hyping the Mushic shekshion!! grin
Re: olusesi by rapjunkie(m): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2009
@Frijos

I have declared our war officially over since you mention me in your song grin grin grin

Thats the best song i have heard all year grin I am not biased grin grin grin
Re: olusesi by tosinaded(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2009
Na wa o!
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2009
tosinaded@:

Na wa o!

mY STORY Na super story!

rapjunkie:

@Frijos

I have declared our war officially over since you mention me in your song grin grin grin

Thats the best song i have heard all year grin I am not biased grin grin grin

u sure do know how to bring this grown man to tears  cry

lalaboi:

@poster

Guy. . . . If its the same song on your myspace is what you trying to upload. . . . .Holla me to help wiv that

And if its the same song you are hyping. . . . .i hope thats not the mastered version. . . .seems like it was done in a rush. . . . .your first song on this section was wayyyyyy better than that. . . .i know you can do better than dat. . . .dont rush it. . . . . time well spent in a project is always valuable. . . . .just be original and keep doing ya ting, . . . . thanx for hyping the Mushic shekshion!! grin

No it's not the same song.It's the real deal! i'm doing it in a rush cos it's against company policy. It definitely ain't the masterd version look up the thread u'll see where i stated it. Yeah thanks too. And i've been laughing ever since the muschic shekshion!!! LOLLLLLL! but it's a well-planned strategy that i know will catch the attention of smart guys like u. i'm smart see, it will keep ringing in ur head (registered). it's incredible the whole Obalende don scatter! as i dey yan so now i get show this night  for V/I beat that! thanks for the offer to help i'll try on my own one last time if it aion't working i'll give it to u the baba of MP3!
but what do u feel about the song?

u can download "EMI NA TI HAMMER" now http://www.zshare.net/audio/5801868521f7a66b/
Re: olusesi by ofokasibe: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2009
fj me i still dey vex say u no include my name. i say me and u go fight wrestlemania 35 and the second song nko??reupload pls
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 4:34pm On Mar 31, 2009
ofokasibe:

fj me i still dey vex say u no include my name. i say me and u go fight wrestlemania 35 and the second song nko??reupload pls

Abeg Ofokasibe u know say ur name na title of person song, b4 God and man i think of use am but he no jell, u get? u still be my guy anyhow. i never get time convert to mp3 so so work no time at all, may be before this friday sha. the thing dey in cda format to convert am to mp3 na im come be wahala o!

if things work out as planned i suppose shoot the video latest by august this year and i plan to invite una too. so together we go make history.

anyhow i still dey plan my next move now. I get show tonight so no time!
Re: olusesi by khanye(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ frijos

Man, i'm damn busy now with one kinda project.
I will download and listen to the song later.
how u dey wink
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2009
@ Khanyeezy man i dey o!

anybody when no how to convert protected cda file shud drop his/her email addy let me send the song. Na wah I tire o! I no come know reasin why phat wall peoples carry dis kind hard work gimme. O ti re mi o! cry
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 7:33am On Apr 01, 2009
Hey Guys at last I did it, the link is below download, send to your friends and everybody u know enjoy it and have fun with it play it at your parties and stuff. By the way I had a great show last night and more offers are coming my way. God bless me God bless ya'll!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5801868521f7a66b/
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 4:11pm On Apr 01, 2009
I don't know who removed the download link I put up here and why. Here is it again though but I beg anyone behind this to reach me on creamedelacreame@yahoo.com and let's talk ok

Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2009
16 downloads so far, I believe u guys are enjoying the music and it's making u feel good in a positive mood. U guys have been tremendously wonderful and supportive. I'm truly and sincerely grateful all thru my career in music i'll continue to give gratitude to ya'll.

Please guys i would like to hear your views on this little bio of mine that I just wrote some couple of minutes ago. It's what I have on all my profiles on every site i'm promoting my music on. Thanks!

BIO:

His real names are Friday Joseph Okoh. He hails from Orokam in Ogbadigbo Local Government area of Benue state, Nigeria.

Born and bred in the city of Lagos, he grew up in the streets of Obalende (the town that never sleeps). His music and style is shaped by his life experiences growing up in the hood.

He goes (musically) by the name Olusesi Omosetan aka Olusesi aka Sesi but the girls call him Oluseesi.

Olusesi Omosetan the name of the great man. A young man with a vision of success, power and respect.

His influences are Fela, Bob Marley and Bongo Zikwe. He listened to their music while growing up.

He got the name while gambling in the game of snooker down Toyan street in Obalende.

Olusesi Omosetan is not a saint even though he is battling with his bad habits. He maintains to be a creative and responsible young man whose true and honest desire is to impact lives positively.

He is a very energetic young entertainer. His performances leaves fans (especially the female ones) wanting and craving more of him. His charmingness on and off the stage makes him endearing and irresistible. His voice is unique and sexy to the ears of his female fans. They feel his confidence and authority when he speaks and sings and he's also witty.

Olusesi Omosetan (the Obalende representer) is currently shopping for all sort of deals from artist management, promotions, sponsorship, recording to endorsements.

Everything about this young vibrant performer and artist spells success and a huge turnover.

He is undoubtedly one of naija's most promising act for the year '09.

God bless he/she that discovers this raw talent first.

He curently has a smash hit single out tearing the streets of lagos apart. It's titled "EMI NA TI HAMMER"

He can be contacted on 0808-809-7763

To download the hit single "EMI NA TI HAMMER" follow the link below

Re: olusesi by tosinaded(m): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2009
Ur mouth sweet like politician!
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2009
WETIN MAN GO DO NOW

LOL,
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2009
how I wish I could see the people downloading my music and have a one-one chat with them. I almost felt like ghosts are downloading it cos from the 10th download to the 20th download it's every 30 seconds it's been downloaded! I feel scared and great at the same time like whoa, whoa, whoa! this shoudn't be happening but hell it shud i just don't know how i can't believe it's happening. Anyhow it's all working for me now I suppose. I just wanna implore anyone of u that download and listen to my music to give me a buzz aiit? call me i'll ask u to hang up and call u back so we can chat for at least 5mins. Dayum!
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 8:24am On Apr 02, 2009
na wah o! still waiting for the comments sha cool
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2009
35 downloads and yet no comments, i should just assume the song's doing great! grin
Re: olusesi by frijos(m): 11:23am On Apr 02, 2009
Now we have 69 downloads!!! shocked

This sh#t is really scary movie!!

In every 2 seconds I check another download is made!!!

if u doubt this try it yourself!!!

even as i'm posting this another is being made and another again, dayum i feel proud of myself this is a milestone achievement o! grin

just checked now we have 70 downloads!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gberatinrin Studios Presents Virus Da Mixtape / How Much Does A Radio Adverts Cost / Lagbaja's New Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.