Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Must We All Speak In Tongues? 1 Corinthians 14 Vs 2 To 5 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must We All Speak In Tongues? 1 Corinthians 14 Vs 2 To 5 (1778 Views)

7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / 10 Reasons Why Every Believer Must Speak In Tongues / 5 Benefits Of Praying In Tongues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Must We All Speak In Tongues? 1 Corinthians 14 Vs 2 To 5 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Thank you so much!

ayokanmi3:
Wow.... This is a serious issue and requires total yielding to the world of God...
Now, please let's note something.. The bible makes us to understand that the evidence of 'presence of holy spirit' is speaking in tongues so speaking in tongues only confirms Gods spirit manifestation and also avail you the grace to operate in a higher dimension... My own personal experience: Giving my life to christ first was the first break-through I had in 2013 where every-thing about my life changed but yet I still struggled as a christian because I was so religious and was so conscious of sin itself(walking in my own flesh) not untill 10months later I received the baptism of the holy ghost and every-thing changed entirely.
This is how I received the baptism of the holy ghost: have always been to church congregations where people were speaking in tongues but I was indifferent about. But soon I started studying acts of the apostles and I realized I needed the baptism of the holy spirit and finalized in my mind but don't know how. So on this faith-full day, I decided to call a freind just to ask him about preparation for our proposed NYSC service year then and while we were talking my freind paused and said the holy spirit minister to him now to ask me if am ready to receive the baptism of the holy ghost and at that moment my heart beat continuously with a pin-drop silence but immediately I said YES, something unusual happen: I began shouting, threw my phone away(my phone screen got broken), continuously rolling all-over the room and speaking in an unknown tongues with fire in my mouth that made me not to keep quiet.. I did this for about 3 straight hours untill my freinds came in and prayed along with me....

Since then, my life has never being the same.. I did so many things that ordinary with my own flesh I can't.. I began hearing vividly from God and most especially always feeling the strong cloud presence of God around me... And that's my greatest TESTIMONY.

Now nairalanders, being a christian without the baptism of the holy ghost is struggling; though that does not say you won't be rapturable but that means as a christian with great arsenal at your disposal, you are only using tiny percentage of the weapons God had released to you... Why not fully activate you full potential as a christian.

Thanks
*pls don't mind my typos'
Re: Must We All Speak In Tongues? 1 Corinthians 14 Vs 2 To 5 by Highcuerayte: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Not everyone is meant to speak in tongue. Whether you speak in tongue or prophecy or raise up the dead does not make you a Christain what makes you a Christain is the Fruit of the Spirit and following Christ teachings not the gifts of the Spirit.

So Let's go on to higher spiritual things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Apostolic Church Osogbo Making Way For Road Expansion. PHOTO / Download Rhapsody Of Realities Pdf April,2017 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Humans Killed Humans Before God The Creator Of Humans Ever Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.