Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win (15568 Views)

I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me / See How Marriage Used To Be Sweet; B4 The Love Of Money Started Scattering Homes / How Sweet! See The Birthday Cake A Wife Gave To Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win by jadelyn007(f): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. And the supremely Jade strikes again!! grin You must be sent by an angel from above - I don't envy you. tongue

So you mean no guy has ever cheated on you, dumped up, or treated you like shiit? - that's interesting. lipsrsealed
seriously, I've not done much dating so do not be surprised when I say I've not had any of those experiences. Distance happened to my first relationship. I'm on my second. I've always thought relationships are a huge job. Getting to know someone new, liking them, trusting them, loving them and all is a long process, I don't have the energy to jump from one relationship to the other and luckily the kind of guys I've dated are the kind you would typically term boring guys.
Re: Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win by Shymm3x: 11:04am On Aug 28, 2015
jadelyn007:
seriously, I've not done much dating so do not be surprised when I say I've not had any of those experiences. Distance happened to my first relationship. I'm on my second. I've always thought relationships are a huge job. Getting to know someone new, liking them, trusting them, loving them and all is a long process, I don't have the energy to jump from one relationship to the other and luckily the kind of guys I've dated are the kind you would typically term boring guys.

I hear that. I guess it is cos you are still on the come up, but you will get there in time.

Just know that no girl is special regardless of her status or how supremely beautiful/attractive she is cos there is always one guy out there that will find her disposable and treat her like shiit lol.

Even personally, I don't think any chic out there is not disposable. I can always tell anyone to fvck off whenever I feel like it.

Anyway, boring people do make great partners cos they don't really get on people's nerves. I don't like chics who talk too much and have a penchant of being too forward. Ditto vacuous divas.
Re: Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win by jadelyn007(f): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

I hear that. I guess it is cos you are still on the come up, but you will get there in time.

Just know that no girl is special regardless of her status or how supremely beautiful/attractive she is cos there is always one guy out there that will find her disposable and treat her like shiit lol.

Even personally, I don't think any chic out there is not disposable. I can always tell anyone to fvck off whenever I feel like it.

Anyway, boring people do make great partners cos they don't really get on people's nerves. I don't like chics who talk too much and have a penchant of being too forward. Ditto vacuous divas.
grin I won't get "there". Why will I want to hang around someone who thinks I am disposable? That's why I say I prefer nice guys to bad guys. Nice guys treat you special.
As long as I move with the right crowd and I keep been the right person then I am continually safe.
Bad guys treat girls as disposables. Its a turn off for me. I can admire hyper-testosterone filled macho guys from afar but I'd never date them. I'd pick a classy, sophisticated, smooth, sapiosexual gentleman over any of the bad guys you mentioned earlier.
Re: Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win by Shymm3x: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
jadelyn007:
grin I won't get "there". Why will I want to hang around someone who thinks I am disposable? That's why I say I prefer nice guys to bad guys. Nice guys treat you special.
As long as I move with the right crowd and I keep been the right person then I am continually safe.
Bad guys treat girls as disposables. Its a turn off for me. I can admire hyper-testosterone filled macho guys from afar but I'd never date them. I'd pick a classy, sophisticated, smooth, sapiosexual gentleman over any of the bad guys you mentioned earlier.

Lol. Bad guys aren't necessarily ruffnecks - they can also be "classy, sophisticated, smooth, and sapiosexual gentleman" with some chivalry to boot. However, what separates them from sweet boys is that they won't pander to you and let you ride all over them. And by the time you realise that - you'd be on smash and deeply in love. grin
Re: Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win by jadelyn007(f): 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Shymm3x:

Lol. Bad guys aren't necessarily ruffnecks - they can also be "classy, sophisticated, smooth, and sapiosexual gentleman" with some chivalry to boot. However, what separates them from sweet boys is that they won't pander to you and let you ride all over them. And by the time you realise that - you'd be on smash and deeply in love. grin
that's where you get it all wrong, you think being nice equates being a walkover. Anyone with a healthy dose of self esteem won't let you ride all over them.

For example, I come across as a docile lady until you get to know me and then you realize I am actually very firm and willfull.

Which brings me to ask the question; what is your definition of mr nice/sweet guy and bad boy image
Re: Female Problems - Why Sweet/nice Guys Seldom Win by Shymm3x: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
jadelyn007:
that's where you get it all wrong, you think being nice equates being a walkover. Anyone with a healthy dose of self esteem won't let you ride all over them.

For example, I come across as a docile lady until you get to know me and then you realize I am actually very firm and willfull.

Which brings me to ask the question; what is your definition of mr nice/sweet guy and bad boy image

Hmmm...docile ladies are fascinating.

Self-esteem has nothing to do with being effeminate, soft, sweet like alize - a typical sweet boy is just a sucker for love.

Err, sweet boy = effeminate...bad boy = thorough.

Sorry, I can't really explain properly. I'm knackered - had too much to do at work today and my head is spinning. And the sun didn't even help at all. I just wanna take a quick nap and hit the strip club later. Gatt some American strippers in town performing at the club tonight and I defo can't miss out of that shyte. grin

This is one of the strippers - Ms Damn (she's Nigerian Igbo from America) - I can't miss out on this shyte TTYL. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrating Birthdays For February 29th Born Family Member? / For Women Who Don't Or Never Had Orgasm..... / Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.