Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) (73437 Views)

Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / Carpet Grass Plated Car Seen On The Streets Of Akure, Ondo State / PHOTOS: Nigerian Made "Flying Car" Seen In Lagos Metropolis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
MrRobot:
You just have to give it up for the igbos
Must Nigerians be tribal. Igbo this ..Yoruba that...
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
alcmene:
Igbos setting the pace......
While chronic haters are depending on Ben Murray-Bruce' meager donation for survival grin
Pace my a** .Study some history bruh
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Octaves:
Bad belle Yellowbars keep emphasizing 'assembled'. The cars are designed here with fabrication of some parts outsourced. The body is fabricated here in Nnewi. The only part they dont design is the engine which they buy from chinese engine makers (nt too sure abt chinese engine makers). So stay pressed. Even Toyota and the rest dont make all their parts by themselves.

innoson motors buy engine from nissan.
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 6:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Why don't you employ the use of GOOGLE to educate your ignorance.

Cos its evident that's your problem right now.
[/size]

Mr man, ure more ignorant on this matter than I am... I say no more# quote me not
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Moana:
Lalasticala if its possible please unban me from the food section been emailing the mods there for 2 days and i have not been unbanned. Anti-spambot ban. Please, thank you

see begging grin grin
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by Moana(f): 7:37am On Aug 28, 2015
grayline:

see begging grin grin
lol leave me joor tongue
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by steveeeee5: 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
GentleToks:

Hahaha!!!!!! The most loathed tribe in Nigeria and outside Nigeria is Igbo tribe.

Go on Facebook and see how much Northerners hate you guys with passion. I am only praying against a war in this country cos Northerners' hatred towards anything Igbos is second to none.

my dear till then speak for yourself ( amala propagandist).. no allies for you again, who doesnt know yorubad brain, they want others to fight on ther behalf while they loot their treasures, i'm sorry it will never happen again this time casualties will be greater in your land cos we are taking the war to your door step... lol you people are so finished
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by steveeeee5: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ghost01:
See this Suberu here. Why will the Yorubas hate the Igbos? Have you taken your panadol today?

bastard if you dont hate igbos then i'm sorry to announce to you that we the igbos hate you.. umu amala, children of sango. fish brain
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by Ghost01(m): 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
steveeeee5:

bastard if you dont hate igbos then i'm sorry to announce to you that we the igbos hate you.. umu amala, children of sango. fish brain
Awon t'ile e ni bastard. Ako igba!

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by AutoCarTracker(m): 10:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
nochildsplay:
These are cars dismantled in UK , shipped to Nigeria for assembling.

We ain't there yet, so people calm down
if actually u have a little idea of what is involved in setting up an automobile manufacturing plant, you will know your generation will never see it happen in Nigeria. My dear it takes huge investment and hitech environment. No car maker manufactures it part. All they do is go into contract with many companies and get their job done. The assembly lie gets it coupled.
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by nochildsplay(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
AutoCarTracker:

if actually u have a little idea of what is involved in setting up an automobile manufacturing plant, you will know your generation will never see it happen in Nigeria. My dear it takes huge investment and hitech environment. No car maker manufactures it part. All they do is go into contract with many companies and get their job done. The assembly lie gets it coupled.
then you are a fool for taking days before enlightening me on the junks you just quote me with.
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by AutoCarTracker(m): 4:28am On Aug 29, 2015
nochildsplay:
then you are a fool for taking days before enlightening me on the junks you just quote me with.
you should have thought very well and made your research on why its not feasible in Nigeria. Not just get your hands on the keyboard and type. Dickhead!
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by steveeeee5: 10:40am On Aug 29, 2015
Ghost01:
Awon t'ile e ni bastard. Ako igba!

otu gbowa kwaa nne gi, nwuo kwa onwu ike there!! vagabond
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by sultaan(m): 1:28am On Aug 30, 2015
A lot of intelligent intellectual arguments going on here by Nigerian standards it's a sign of why we are the greatest black nation unless we consider the Brazilians black.

Can someone please post a pic of the sticker on the IMV cars showing country of assembly and the Nigerian vin number/ serial number.

I think that will win a lot of following but a video showing the car and components labels will be the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 31, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Southwest badbelle,everything in dat Car is manufactured in Nigeria,Innoson owns plastics and rubber industries that makes the tyres,Ibeto supplies d batteries!

Be objective in your criticism, if we want to make a Nigerian car it should be strictly Nigerian, dont smuggle chinko cars into Nigeria and say ure manufacturing.

Ignoramus ewu!!! If innoson thinks hes crap (cars) are better than the imported ones let him ask fg to reverse the tariff on imported used cars.
If you want real development as fg to repair our refineries and stop fuel importation. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 31, 2015
ROSSIKE:
You are a dunce. Have you ever visited the Innoson factories? They manufacture and/or source locally at least 60% of their components. You lazy idiotts who can't bother to research should do us all a favour and get lost. WASTRELS.

Answer objectively, I didnt insult anyone to reply to thread, the quality of innosons plastics and batteries cannot be used on the cars he assembles, everything in that car is foreign he just assembles the components, no local material is used.

Base you arguments on facts and not foolish sentiments. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2015
ROSSIKE:
One more thing. ALL CAR MANUFACTURING IS CAR ASSEMBLY. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE. CAR PLANTS ALL DO THE SAME THING - ASSEMBLE VEHICLES USING COMPONENTS OBTAINED FROM COMPONENT MANUFACTURERS.

It is only in Nigeria that people make a distinction between 'assembly' and 'manufacturing' of vehicles, due to semi-literacy, inferiority complex, and lack of exposure. IF YOU MAKE THAT DISTINCTION OUTSIDE THESE SHORES, YOU'LL BE THROWN IN A MADHOUSE.

Car manufacturers have their local content which they put in the cars , these give the cars a unique identity, eg the vw brands made in germany are different from the brands assembled in spain, US and india.
The tyres of these cars a re locally made, some components are fabricated locally, its not 100 percent foreign like u think.

even when the models are out of date, after market parts are still available for old models because of fabrication.
Take for exmaple China, there is no car part in the world that China cannot fabricate.

If innoson was so advanced like you claimed, why do we still import plastic car components like radiators, hoses, bumpers etc angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by billyG(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Bullhari is working.
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by REUEL95: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2015
nochildsplay:
These are cars dismantled in UK , shipped to Nigeria for assembling.

We ain't there yet, so people calm down

Still waitin for you to have common sense
Re: Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) by dokiOloye(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
MosakuAW:

I will only use this made in Nigeria car, if only PMB make it his official car.

Am happy that we are heading somewhere, but can we get there?

Let all government officials change their official cars to Innoson saloon car just like the military era, when all official cars were Peugeot. Every citizens where buying Peugeot cars then: 504Gl, 504Sr, 505 evolution, 404Gl e.t.c
The owner of the Innoson brand is among d 5% Buhari said he will not patronise,so don't expect him to ever use Innoson cars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) / Odometer: Kilometer Vs Miles / Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.