Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:36 PM

Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. (23117 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Nigeria has finished me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Gbawe: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hmmmm... You're making a whole lot of sense. I'm even speechless now.

But this propagandas got to stop. Elections are over, Now is time for governance.

I can understand your cynicism but I personally never engage in propaganda deliberately. I believe Buhari will deliver. He is not like our previous Presidents who placed the people last and generally embraced the ethos of feathering their own nest and that of their friends, associates and cronies. Of the three past Presidents we have had before Buhari, Yar Adua was the most caring and pro-people. He was distracted by poor health and lacked the will of Buhari to confront and repair the institutional decay and lootocratic practices that has totally ruined Nigeria today. Let us wait and see. I think you will be behind Buhari within a year from today.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by CSTR2: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
The first thing i expect buhari to have done as someone who wants to set Nigeria permanently on the part of progress is to emit the body language of true federalism.
He is a fulani and so is in a position to restructure this country permanently without ruffling northern egos and feathers.
I expect him by now to begin to lobby the national assembly to begin a gradual transfer of economic powers to the state.
I expect him to begin to lobby critical solid mineral industrial giants to invest in the north.
Unfortuntely the signal we get from buhari is that of a core unitary govt advocate. He wants to control everything.
Nigeria will never be prosperous under this system of govt even if corruption reduce to zero.
There will always be gross under-utilization of resources by the center.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by uniklinkum(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Please take your foolish Oba's advice. Leap into the lagoon, It's worthwhile. You will be doing the world a favour. It seems you're one of the reasons the world is still not a better place.

Loser so you are a featherweight e-brawler wannabe? Go bring your God and personal saviour thesonofmark to the ring. Iidiot like you can't even brawl my shadow. F**k off and go choke on your phlegm.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
rolchi:

Gbawe, I agree that he is taking his time to avoid the mistakes of the past...but alas, the media and his party has hyped him even beyond demi-gods. He is now hemi-demi-semi god! However, like you and I know...it is human to err. Buhari must make mistakes because he is human and not because he wants to. The fall from the Olympian Height will be too loud simply because of the over-exaggeration of only a mere mortal.

Quote me when it begins to happen.

God bless PMB!
Exactly!... They need like "Buhari's body language is responsible for the stable power" cheesy

Those people are just funny, Joseph Goebbels is a learner compared to APC propaganda machinery.
Uniklinkum , tell me about Goebbels, you're in his country, Has he brainwashed you also? grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2015
uniklinkum:

Loser so you are a featherweight e-brawler wannabe? Go bring your God and personal saviour thesonofmark to the ring. Iidiot like you can't even brawl my shadow. F**k off and go choke on your phlegm.
Chai!... Who did this to you

That spell must be very powerful. Bros, Seriously, jokes apart; You need help. Are there no psychiatric homes/facilities in Germany?... Are you a neo-Nazi?...
You sound like a mass murdering maniac.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by uniklinkum(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Exactly!... They need like "Buhari's body language is responsible for the stable power" cheesy

Those people are just funny, Joseph Goebbels is a learner compared to APC propaganda machinery.
Uniklinkum , tell me about Goebbels, you're in his country, Has he brainwashed you also? grin

Your clinically declared dead brain is really taking it toll on you. Unlike you I didn't support the president blindly, I just praise his commitment and giant stride in getting the nation back on track.

Can the same be said to the sycophantic fellowership you offered to the dumbest president in the whole planetary body. To know that as dumb as GeJ, makes one wonder how the likes of you and his fellow butt lickers dumbness would be like.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Gbawe: 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Adekamkpe23:
Give me reasons why Buhari would be the best, it is this continued propaganda that I hate.

Buhari's strongest quality, even as he is not a messiah as some think, is that he will always act in the best interest of ordinary Nigerians and will not be swayed by monetary gains or any interest in self-aggrandizement. That is what has destroyed all our past Presidents. At some level, they probably wanted to impact positively on the lives of the people . Yet when the 'we can make you rich' lobby groups came calling they folded and embraced the business-as-usual corruption and insider dealing killing Nigeria. Buhari won't do that and that is one main reason Nigerians should be very optimistic even if some see him as slow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
EdCure:

Sometimes I wonder when you cretinous kids will jettison foolhardiness and adopt rational thinking.

If stupidity was a crime, you and your Tandroid folks will serve life sentences.
Hey Bros hold your side for there o... I'm discussing with my psychiatric patient uniklinkum .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by uniklinkum(m): 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Chai!... Who did this to you

That spell must be very powerful. Bros, Seriously, jokes apart; You need help. Are there no psychiatric homes/facilities in Germany?... Are you a neo-Nazi?...
You sound like a mass murdering maniac.

Still lame ain't you the hell of a tough e-brawls again with jaw breaking multis, F**k off my handle tool. I brawl with your nairaland Jesus Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Adekamkpe23:
[s]At the end I had to vote Buhari rather than Jonathan, am beginning to regret my decision. The propaganda is just too much, it won Buhari the election, am not sure it will win him any more supporters. The ruling party still behaves like opposition, am sick of this country.[/s]

Continue lying to your yourself! idiotuu!

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
uniklinkum:

Your clinically declared dead brain is really taking it toll on you. Unlike you I didn't support the president blindly, I just praise his commitment and giant stride in getting the nation back on track.

Can the same be said to the sycophantic fellowership you offered to the dumbest president in the whole planetary body. To know that as dumb as GeJ, makes one wonder how the likes of you and his fellow butt lickers dumbness would be like.
"Nurse hold him still" - severus Snape

"I can't sir, He's getting out of hand" - Nurse Elizabeth

"Hmmm... Okay then, this brain-dead zombie is becoming a liability to us" - Severus Snape

"Let's just obliterate the monster" - Nurse Elizabeth

"To the gassing chamber" - Dr. Snape

By the way, the patient is uniklinkum, He has no loved one, therefore he's useless to the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hey Bros hold your side for there o... I'm discussing with my psychiatric patient uniklinkum .

Quit being a nuisance here! You always speak like one hungry nematode!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by uniklinkum(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

"Nurse hold him still" - severus Snape

"Hmmm... Okay then, this brain-dead zombie is becoming a liability to us" - Severus Snape

By the way, the patient is uniklinkum, He has no loved one, therefore he's useless to the world.

Rubbish!!! I don't do drama scene I obliterate brain dead simpleton like you for pass time.

Give me a shout when your faulty brain start functioning.. For the maintime you can go give your momma fellati0.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gbawe:

I can understand your cynicism but I personally never engage in propaganda deliberately. I believe Buhari will deliver. He is not like our previous Presidents who placed the people last and generally embraced the ethos of feathering their own nest and that of their friends, associates and cronies. Of the three past Presidents we have had before Buhari, Yar Adua was the most caring and pro-people. He was distracted by poor health and lacked the will of Buhari to confront and repair the institutional decay and lootocratic practices that has totally ruined Nigeria today. Let us wait and see. I think you will be behind Buhari within a year from today.
I hope so @ emboldened. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[s]"Nurse hold him still" - severus Snape

By the way, the patient is uniklinkum, He has no loved one, therefore he's useless to the world.[/s]

You still don't make any sense!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The world renowned home economist. grin

"ever since NgeneUkwenu declared herself an economist, the Nigerian economy has taken a nosedive"... That Nairalander who made this comment deserves a medal, and a Nobel prize. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Chubhie: 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Adekamkpe23:

I hate propaganda, we want actions not endless propaganda, we're all not stupid as they think.
Even my own hero Fashola has been found wanting, am so ashamed of voting. I shouldn't have bothered.
joseph gobbels AKA Gbawe is here to force feed you with long episodic propaganda.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Quit being a nuisance here! You always speak like one hungry nematode!
See who's talking. grin

A guy suffering from gender crisis, voted Buhari because of 5,000 Naira promise, Between you and me who's hungry?... You!

"Home economist"... Chai!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
uniklinkum:

Rubbish!!! I don't do drama scene I obliterate brain dead simpleton like you for pass time.

Give me a shout when your faulty brain start functioning.. For the maintime you can go give your momma fellati0.
You're still alive grin

I thought that nurse gassed you!

Nurse!!!... This pedophilic shit_ brain is still polluting the atmosphere.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by uniklinkum(m): 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're still alive grin

I thought that nurse gassed you!

Nurse!!!... This pedophilic shit_ brain is still polluting the atmosphere.

sbhdjjjmabvsvbdjkmsbbshhnsbh come back when you are sensible. tschuss...
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Gbawe: 4:20pm On Aug 25, 2015
Chubhie:

joseph gobbels AKA Gbawe is here to force feed you with long episodic propaganda.

You are an unapologetic and entirely unobjective supporter of GEJ so I don't expect you to say different. Wait till public revelations that shows how Ali Baba (GEJ) and his forty thieves (Allison-Madueke et al) destroyed Nigeria with monumental looting to then understand why Buhari is moving "slowly" and purposefully. Hardcore Jonathanians like you will run away. I assure you that. You will then return, if you have some decency left in you, to praise the effort of Buhari to right the cumulative wrongs of the PDP since 1999.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good day Gbawe. I'm really glad to hear from you. Be sure that those of us who have supported Buhari for years will be patient. He has a four year mandate and there will be no rush. This country needs a serious upheaval. We will be patient.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
Uniklinkum my patient. tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Buhari IS the worst thing that happened to this nation.

He's an illiterate Brukutu sipping, gworo chewing cow herder.
As expected, unable to post anything reasonable. Remove the curses and the post is empty and a waste of space. In fact, a lot of your posts for the past year have been empty. Ride on. May maturity reach you before 2019.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Endorsed

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
uniklinkum:

sbhdjjjmabvsvbdjkmsbbshhnsbh come back when you are sensible. tschuss...
**in uniklinkum's voice**

Sieg Heil! grin

This guy is a Nazi.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Endorsed

Thanks Boss! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=Ezenwammadu post=37323682][/quote] My Oga... Just leave that home economist make him dey talk like chatter box.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
This is the shortest Epistle Gbawe has ever written

Gbawe why the short epistle Is it because the ancient has not done anything tangible is his first days other than dishing out propaganda and blowing hot air

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by MizMyColi(f): 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The world renowned home economist. grin

"ever since NgeneUkwenu declared herself an economist, the Nigerian economy has taken a nosedive"... That Nairalander who made this comment deserves a medal, and a Nobel prize. grin

gringringringringrin
That would be one poster called Jackrich.
I first saw him post that.
I think you were on ban then.
Dammit, T'was so hilarious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by major466(m): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
Time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#MissingBudget - Nigerians Reacts on Twitter (Read Funny Comments) / DSS Nabs 4 Boko Haram Men In Lagos / Rivers, G5 Govs Won’t Work For Atiku, Wike Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.