Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. (23217 Views)

Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Nigeria has finished me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by GenbIoodykiller: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Good to have you back bro.

I'm happy Gbawe is back. grin

NL go sweet die!!!... We go argue tire.

in that case I'll enjoy it too because am going to add the bastard in my bad book

no body forks with barcanista in this forum and go Scott free.
gbawe is Hopless bastard
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

in that case I'll enjoy it too because am going to add the bastard in my bad book

no body forks with barcanista in this forum and go Scott free.
gbawe is Hopless bastard
Bros pity the daddy na grin

Biko, ejo, yihakuri, abeg o

Badt guy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by GenbIoodykiller: 10:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros pity the daddy na grin

Biko, ejo, yihakuri, abeg o

Badt guy!

gbawe is just a common fraudster just like egift the data fraudster grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:

gbawe is just a common fraudster just like egift the data fraudster grin
egift no wan use ear hear that one o. If you raise the topic, my guy go run like lamborghini. grin

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by GenbIoodykiller: 11:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

egift no wan use ear hear that one o. If you raise the topic, my guy go run like lamborghini. grin

LMAO!

hahahahaha egift na bastard grin
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Mansongx(m): 11:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nigeria in first 100days of Buhari administration.

Good news about Buhari is now coming from NTA network

Reduction of politicians faces from news line all we see now are technocrats.

Stoppage of war drum from Niger delta war lords.

No more dangerous statements coming from our politicians.

Nigerians now look at Boko Haram as bunch of misled Nigerians who are now getting their ass kicked.

Refineries are now working.

Fuel importers are now begging,

Electricity is now at an average of 12 to 15hrs a day.

Ogoni is getting cleanup,

Policing is no longer for only the rich but the poor

Check points have now varnished.

Corrupt government officials are now retiring themselves.

While others are returning their loots voluntarily.

IGR is increasing and external reserve is also rising dramatically,

Now properties in Abuja are cheaper than in many other states.

Government and all agencies are now having a single account TSA.

Our greedy banks are no longer collecting dollars deposits.

Appointment is now based on merit.

Nigerian politicians show less interest to be appointed as ministers.

For over a month there was no statement coming from the first lady and the wife of the president is traveling on commercial flights.

All this is done without a minister, is all done by one man, one mind, one soul without the interference of others.

What will happen to Nigeria after ministers are appointed?

What a change!

What a great leader!!

Sai Baba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by fx45(m): 11:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
fulanimafia:
As previously stated, there is no election that we need to campaign for, and I can assure you we are not after the approval of the 'opposition' on NL, but the betterment of this country.
So why the relentless and unmitigated assault on our collective sensibilities with the barrage of propaganda as witnessed in the current dispensation? What does the Buhari administration hope to achieve with propaganda and nothing concrete on ground (yet)?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Gbawe: 12:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Standing5:
The man is trying not to play into d hands of the corrupt 99 percentile. If he should appoint political jobbers or weak-willed technocrats then his govt is going to suffer heavy stagnation in delivering.

Precisely. Nigerians who genuinely love their nation should back him to take time to get it right.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Gbawe: 12:07am On Aug 26, 2015
Ilekeh:

I don't need a thread to tell me that solidifying my trust in Buhari is a brilliant move.

As a diasporan, he has made me trust in Nigeria again.

Baba go slow, please continue. It's better to strategize than to use gragra to enter a battlefield (Nigeria). Ask Ojukwu where gragra led him.

I love that man die.

Hateful propaganda from the SE (mainly the SE) is just a bump on the road.

May my brothers and sisters from the east continue to troop to Aso Rock like slaves paying their master homage.

Same here and this is why I speak. Within 2 years, I predict Nigerians in the diaspora will be relocating to Nigeria in large numbers to take advantage of a more organised and productive environment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by 2sex(m): 1:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Gbawe:

Job creation will be highest under Buhari. I am sure of this and will constantly study the statistics and report such impartially here. The fact is that job creation is inextricably linked to creating an environment where competition, transparency and best industry practices thrive. I think Buhari will deliver this better than any president we have had since 1999.
To be Candid, I support Buhari but I am not a blind supporter, neither am I sentimental.

In area of corruption, I would say he is "trying" but in area of appointment, Buhari hasn't portrayed his administration as one for NIGERIA but the NORTH.

Secondly, lots of people in their THOUSANDS have lost their jobs...

Just this month, the recent NIS intakes have been asked to go home-- another over 1000--among which some had left their former place of employment.

How do you explain this?
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by philips70(m): 2:09am On Aug 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
grin grin grin

This land is for laughing purpose.

** laughing at uniklinkum **

unichingum dealt you a huge blow here..you need to relax for the blow to settle down.

Why do you brainless nematode keep leaving everyone in doubt of your monumental stupidity.

I wonder why this creature was allowed to live, It is the faulty ultrasound machine that failed to detect that the fetus that would later become this doorknob cretin had no functioning vital organs that I blame.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by philips70(m): 2:16am On Aug 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

Priceless coming from a do..lt from the national houseboys and housegirls union. If there no more grasses at oga backyard to eat you can as well feast on old newspaper. Your fellow iidiots are used as shooting practice at aguleri while a monarch was killed at enugu. Tell me another story simpleton.

You are a perfect match for all these wailing losing dolts.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by philips70(m): 2:27am On Aug 26, 2015
2sex:
To be Candid, I support Buhari but I am not a blind supporter, neither am I sentimental.

In area of corruption, I would say he is "trying" but in area of appointment, Buhari hasn't portrayed his administration as one for NIGERIA but the NORTH.

Just this month, the recent NIS intakes have been asked to go home-- another over 1000--among which some had left their former place of employment.

How do you explain this?

The long term advantage of ensuring due process and trying to troubleshoot and put things in right perspective cannot be overestimated. Sometimes, in trying to fix a badly damaged machine you need to dismantle even areas that appear fixed to do a thorough job. He has his reputation at stake if he's acting spontaneously without direction. One thing that's for sure is the culture of impunity, waste, profligacy et al that brought us here is gradually giving way for orderliness. Politicians are beginning to see there's repercussions for certain actions they used to carry out without recourse for law and order.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 26, 2015
philips70:

The long term advantage of ensuring due process and trying to troubleshoot and put things in right perspective cannot be overestimated. Sometimes, in trying to fix a badly damaged machine you need to dismantle even areas that appear fixed to do a thorough job. He has his reputation at stake if he's acting spontaneously without direction. One thing that's for sure is the culture of impunity, waste, profligacy et al that brought us here is gradually giving way for orderliness. Politicians are beginning to see there's repercussions for certain actions they used to carry out without recourse for law and order.
Stories that touch the heart. Nonsense!

This is recruitment that would have been done long time before the elections but for the unfortunate tragedy. It was now later repeated by a high powered presidential team but the new govt is cancelling it simply because it was done close to the election or Buhari's relatives were not included. You guys should fear God

This govt only agenda seems to be undoing what it's predecessor did and that will be it's only achievement at the end of 4 years. However, Buhari should understand that he too will have a successor and his successor may also choose to undo all he is currently doing.

If all the Nigerian govts do is look back, I wonder when we'll have time to look forward.

Anyway, some of those affected also voted for change so they should enjoy their change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:39am On Aug 26, 2015
philips70:

unichingum dealt you a huge blow here..you need to relax for the blow to settle down.

Why don't you continue scrolling to see how I tamed the insane guy? grin
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:41am On Aug 26, 2015
philips70:

... And the brain washing continues. grin
The guy is wiser now.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:45am On Aug 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sir, so far, Buhari have not lived up to expectations. Till now (almost a hundred days), The man has not declared his assets, The guy is reneging in almost all his promises.

You're not in this country, so you don't know what's going on. The APC thugs are still waiting for their 5,000 stipend.

**sigh**

I'm not used to typing long stuffs like you. But seriously, Buhari is losing it.
Your grammar is atrocious. What grade did you drop out from?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:48am On Aug 26, 2015
Gbawe:

Job creation will be highest under Buhari. I am sure of this and will constantly study the statistics and report such impartially here. The fact is that job creation is inextricably linked to creating an environment where competition, transparency and best industry practices thrive. I think Buhari will deliver this better than any president we have had since 1999.
I wouldn't be so optimistic. I wish your country well and I know Buhari has the interest of Nigeria at heart, but Jonathan's Govt did almost irreparable damage to the economy,and considering the fact that the global economy is gradually heading for a meltdown I don't see how poorly ran 3rd world countries like Nigeria will succeed in ensuring their nations escape the impending doom.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 4:55am On Aug 26, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Your grammar is atrocious. What grade did you drop out from?
Your stench oozes from a million miles away. Which slum do you live in?
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Gbawe: 5:09am On Aug 26, 2015
2sex:

How do you explain this?

Obviously it is going to get worse before it gets better because of how Ali Baba(GEJ) and his forty thieves (Allison-Madueke et al) destroyed Nigeria and plunged us into a man-made economic downturn. The SME (small to medium enterprise) is the lifeblood of some of the biggest economies in the world employing the most people in those nations. PDP for the past 16 years did absolutely nothing to support the growth and development of the SMEs despite being told repeatedly to do this urgently by economic analysts home and abroad. I cannot see Buhari, a very sincere person, not doing far, far better than the PDP in this regard.

That and other factors are the reason I say I am sure more jobs will become available in future. A government cannot create jobs out of thin air - especially in an economic downturn which Nigeria is in even as no one wishes to announce this publicly. You have to create an environment capable of supporting job creation. You must remember that Jonathan squandered billions of dollars, when oil sold at over $100.00 per barrel, to now leave Nigeria in a terrible 'bufferless' position when it looks like oil will hover around $50.00 for the foreseeable future. The Jonathan Government was even borrowing to pay salaries. A new Government can therefore not come in, under those conditions, to be creating new jobs. This is simply not economically and logically feasible. Buhari has to halt our drift in the wrong directions and things will start to happen.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/182543-nigerian-govt-borrowing-billions-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Gbawe: 5:25am On Aug 26, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
I wouldn't be so optimistic. I wish your country well and I know Buhari has the interest of Nigeria at heart, but Jonathan's Govt did almost irreparable damage to the economy,and considering the fact that the global economy is gradually heading for a meltdown I don't see how poorly ran 3rd world countries like Nigeria will succeed in ensuring their nations escape the impending doom.

There is reason for optimism because Nigeria has never operated anywhere near optimal level since the PDP took over in 1999. It is not possible to compare well-developed economies with that of Nigeria which can best be described as rudimentary meaning that even small changes, delivered by unshakeable political will, can have positive seismic socio-economic effects.

For example, The UK and the USA have well-developed SME sectors (small to medium enterprise) yet Nigeria can be said to be in the dark ages as far SME is concerned. No doubt Buhari has to put in a very hard shift but I personally know the African business terrain enough to understand that political will can make big difference. you have to remember that the 'peculiarity' of the Nigerian economy means it is not as vulnerable to economic downturns as nations like the UK and the USA are. We saw this during the period of the credit crunch. The Nigerian economy dances to a different tune to that of the developed world and is mainly vulnerable to oil price fluctuation - something I expect Buhari to tackle with a serious effort to diversify our economy away from total reliance on oil. With Buhari's approach and mentality, we are effectively starting from scratch from the bottom upwards. This is a very good thing Nigerians should support.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Gbawe: 5:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Sincere9gerian:

Stories that touch the heart. Nonsense!

This is recruitment that would have been done long time before the elections but for the unfortunate tragedy. It was now later repeated by a high powered presidential team but the new govt is cancelling it simply because it was done close to the election or Buhari's relatives were not included. You guys should fear God

This govt only agenda seems to be undoing what it's predecessor did and that will be it's only achievement at the end of 4 years. However, Buhari should understand that he too will have a successor and his successor may also choose to undo all he is currently doing.

If all the Nigerian govts do is look back, I wonder when we'll have time to look forward.

Anyway, some of those affected also voted for change so they should enjoy their change

My good friend Mr.Sincere9gerian. Long time . How far? I see you want to start doing to Buhari what some of us did to GEJ. You are wasting your time because GEJ was a very, very corrupt and very poor leader, with zero political will , who did the opposite of what would improve Nigeria almost always and in almost every sector. Jonathan was easy to criticise factually the whole 5 years he was President because he gave those of us who did not believe in him 'ammunition' daily till even his last month in power. You are GEJ's number one 'Abobaku' but your revenge mission against Buhari, motivated by the ousting of your ultra-corrupt and highly incompetent messiah, will amount to an exercise in futility.

Buhari is very different to GEJ. He has no interest in material wealth and will be a good leader in my opinion who will lead bravely for Nigeria. To that end, I am afraid to tell you that you are wasting your own time. You can have your fun at this 'taking stock' phase but I predict you will 'ko igba wole' (take your stock away when no one is buying from you) when this government begins implementation phase. Either that or you will be one of the few rabid voice speaking against a Government reforming Nigeria holistically to universal acclaim and as should have been done ages ago.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Gbawe: 5:52am On Aug 26, 2015
philips70:

Well-said and 100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by SeverusSnape(m): 6:29am On Aug 26, 2015
patrickmuf:
Uniklinkum and Okolochyke are just bad ass niggas, see how they destroyed those retards, Severusape and thesonofstupidity
I'm just seeing this post of yours. Thank your stars. Ask the dimwits, I was the one who desecrated them. They know better.

"we South south" wannabe. grin

Next time, mention my moniker completely, So that I can come and give you a thorough ass whopping.
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Gbawe: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2015
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/change-agenda-we-are-building-a-new-nigeria-says-buhari/

Change Agenda: We are building a new Nigeria says Buhari

on August 25, 2015 / in News 5:09 pm / Comments

President Muhammadu Buhari has said that his administration is building a new Nigeria and that the effort requires the support and participation of its citizens both at home and abroad.

The President said this on Tuesday at the Diaspora Day 2015 celebration with the theme “Diaspora and Nigeria Change Agenda“, held at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Buhari, who was represented by the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo (SAN), said that Nigerians in the Diaspora had a lot of contributions to make in rebuilding the country.

“Permit me to take this opportunity to interrogate the place and role of Nigerians abroad in the Change Agenda of the Buhari administration.

“This is because we have embarked on the building of a bold new Nigeria and we need all hands on deck.

“The time has come for talents from home and abroad to mix it up in patriotic zeal to fashion the Nigeria of our dreams.

“First let me quickly lay out our medium to long term strategy as a government.

“It is namely to build an economy led by a strong and responsible private sector.“

Buhari said that government would intervene by providing physical and economic infrastructure as well as social policies that would provide opportunities and succour for the 110 million extremely poor Nigerians.

He said that the administration was aiming to consistently generate 5,000 MW of power daily by early 2016.

According to him, this is a modest target from what is already available.

He said efforts were being intensified to complete a variety of outstanding power-related projects to remove existing pitfalls and lay the foundation for the generation of 10,000MW and 15,000MW in the short and long terms.

Buhari said that government was pursuing a long overdue reform in the hydrocarbon industry and was reorganising the NNPC and holding the officials accountable for past revenue losses.

He said government would improve the capacity of the country’s oil refineries to reduce the over 37 per cent of foreign exchange applied to the importation of refined petroleum products.

The President said that in a bid to ensure self-sustenance, government was making concerted efforts to boost the production of rice, wheat, and cotton.

According to him, the production of the rice, wheat, and cotton will help reduce the foreign exchange requirement for the importation of the same items as rice importation alone gulps about $4 billion annually.

He added that seven rice-producing states were working in concert with the Federal Government to map out the pathway to self-sustenance in rice production within 30 months.

Buhari said that the agricultural and agro-allied value chain remained a priority of government in job creation plans as it would support local agriculture.

He said that plans were on to create a friendly and efficient environment for investments by removing bureaucracies and red tapes in approval processes adding that the incentive regime in the country would also be reviewed.

He said government intended to return all garment and textile factories to full production within the shortest time possible.

The President said that to address youth unemployment government would invest in infrastructure, technology, agriculture and mining while the one-meal-a-day programme for primary schools would also create many jobs and business opportunities.

He said government would implement social intervention schemes to make no fewer than 110 million extremely poor Nigerians to participate in the new Nigeria.

He said that the experience and exposure of Nigerians abroad would be tapped to build a thriving economy as obtained in other nations, adding that India, Japan, China and Korea attained global status following the contributions of their nationals abroad.

“Besides, the financial remittances from Nigerians abroad have well reached an estimate of over $20 billion in 2014.

“With the potential of such huge populations abroad and attendant financial muscle, no government can actually totally ignore such persons,“ he said

He added that the place to start was to develop a reliable data of Nigerian citizens abroad using the Embassies and missions.

The President said that if signed into law, the proposed Diaspora Commission would open a new vista for engaging Nigerians abroad and allowing their expertise to permeate the entire country.

He said that government was aware of the importance of the voting rights of Nigerians broad, noting that Nigeria would consider absentee voting in the future.

He, however, said that legislation, funding, and confidence in the electoral system were required to make it work.

According to him, the last general elections have instilled confidence in the electoral process.

“Our electoral process is evolving and as greater confidence is built in the institutions and processes associated with it we may then create voting opportunities for our citizens abroad in the not too distant future,“ he added.

He affirmed that government would ensure that the rights of Nigerian citizens abroad were protected while urging them to be good ambassadors of the country.

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by WailingWailer00(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2015
Gbawe:
I will stake my name and reputation on my assertion that Buhari, by far, will be the best President Nigeria has had since our current elective democracy began in 1999. I have stated it many times that the President to deliver Nigeria would be an ascetic, principled, immaterialistic and very strong-willed individual who genuinely loves all Nigerians and is ready to give his all to them.

All Nigerians should patriotically get behind Buhari because you have never had a President who care for you and is ready to do his best to make sure you have better lives more than this man. Already, the quality of his decision-making, appointments, boldness and strategizing is obvious. Even hardcore Jonathanians, Tandroids and unrepentant Buhari haters will be behind the man in a years time.

To Diasporan Nigerians.

One of my associates was Sunny Ofili who is now deceased.

http://www.theneighbourhoodonline.com/news/othernews/3074-ofili%E2%80%99s-death-%E2%80%98very-painful%E2%80%99-delta-state-govt.html

I mention him because he was an intelligent and patriotic individual who was always insisting I come home to to do my bit in making Nigeria better. I never took him seriously because of the character of the Presidents we have had since 1999. I.e OBJ, Yar Adua and Jonathan. I will certainly get involved now under Buhari and I urge all other Nigerians in the diaspora, with unique ideas and something to contribute, to consider taking a leap of faith. I won't ask you to leave your diasporan base but I want you to take a greater interest in the administration of Nigeria. I say this because most of my friends in the UK are completely apathetic about Nigeria and cynically disinterested in the prospect of a great Nigeria because "we have heard it all before". All diasporan Nigerians need to do is commit to observing how Buhari is leading Nigeria. If you then see revolutionary decisions and changes Nigeria has never witnessed before then consider going home to contribute your expertise and skills which will help build a Nigeria our children will be proud of.

To all Nigerians.
I think it can be said that "enough is enough" in the case of Nigeria. "Prehistoric" does not even properly quantify the conditions Nigerians live under. We will begin witnessing real change shortly. I urge all Nigerians who want our nation to be great to put sentiments aside. Embrace patriotism and optimism because real and quantifiable progress is here. It is the kind every Nigerians will see and feel. In the end my message is that we should give Buhari a chance and give him our support. I am fairly sure he will not let Nigerians down.
Says who
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by g00dslayer: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2015
uniklinkum:

Pillock you out of my league I battle your Lord. Why is my ignore mode of your communal idiocy hard for your Marconi brain in a mango head hard to comprehend.

Can you battle me anago? grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

What happened to gesundheit?..... tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by eggheaderz(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2015
uniklinkum:
Laughable that a nitwits from the national association of houseboys and housegirls tribe trying so hard to get at the Yoruba race.

For a tribe known nationwide as cheap _slot with the worst accent ever known to mankind that's laughable.

These iddiiots don't even have any form of history, except as dog eating never do wells.

It's easy to know village confined idiots when his kinsmen are jostling for all despicable job duties in the southwest from farmers to houseboys and common 404 eatery operators.

it will take more than 400 zillion reincarnation for any zampion and yompion sounding iddiot to kiss the shoe of the Yoruba race.

Even with the highest allocation from the national treasure his cursed state is a rundown 1920-esque village outside their overrated state capital.

The only mention of your tribe in history, is the abolition of maiming innocent twin by Mary slessor cos your primitive fathers still think twins are taboo.

The only time your iddiiotic tribe ever get mentioned in nation news headlines is when you primitive idiiot kill and inflict bodily harms on children for witchcraft.

Your obnoxious and under Yoruba shoe tribe should only be classified with the nakked and wandering tribes in the Amazon.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Stop trying to be like me...... grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by eggheaderz(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Amen! And if its not me. May you die before september this year and may ur pregnant wife also die too during labour. Amen

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind them learners insurgils. They have manufactured a name for you and created fake pix for you too. They were posting fake pix of Babyosisi till she left nairaland on her own. I saw all the fake pix.... grin grin grin

I am a failed Lautech student..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by Jascon4: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2015
I hereby declare severusSnape the one and only antidote to the moniker that has been ravaging this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by eggheaderz(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Jascon4:
I hereby declare severusSnape the one and only antidote to the moniker that has been ravaging this thread.

I eggheaders have all the cures you need...... grin grin grin

cc

ARIZONA123

uniklinkum

gesundheit
Re: Buhari Will Be The Best President Nigeria Has Had Post 1999. by patrickmuf(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'm just seeing this post of yours. Thank your stars. Ask the dimwits, I was the one who desecrated them. They know better.

"we South south" wannabe. grin

Next time, mention my moniker completely, So that I can come and give you a thorough ass whopping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari To Address Nigerians At 11am / Stop Wasting Money On Search For Oil In The North - Zainab Hassan / Presidency Kicks As CCT Discharges, Acquits Saraki Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.