Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Gsm Mobile Subscriber Tricks On Promotion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gsm Mobile Subscriber Tricks On Promotion (476 Views)

MTN Nigeria Achieves 42.1% (52.3 Million) Subscriber Share / See Glo's Typographical Error And The Hilarious Question A Subscriber Asked / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gsm Mobile Subscriber Tricks On Promotion by adex20059: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
I have 11500MB on my Glo mobile data bundle as 24/08/2015 and account balance of N2, 500.18 in which N2, 500 is the monthly subscription of 4.5G to renew my data with automatic rollover where my balance data of 11500MB is expected to be added to the new 4.5G. But to my surprised as at the time the automatic rollover is expected to take effect, I got a message which say my subscription cannot be renew due to insufficient account. I checked my account and I discovered that N40 have been deducted which reduced my balance to N2,460.i never made any call nor any message. Because of this, my balance data of 11500Mb was wiped out.
I called the customer care and I was told I sent an SMS message to a Nigeria number and international no which I never did, I then requested for the number a SMS was sent to which she refused to disclose. To confirmed this as a lies, as at the time I was told I sent an SMS the phone was with me, I pass worded my phone and My SMS, so nobody can have access to it and above all I don’t have any international number on my phone.
This act to me was a deliberately act from Glo mobile for me to forfeit my accumulated data and subscribe for new one which the customer care representative could not explain. My People as a customer which transaction was made on my account, cant I have information of the transaction on my account? . Please have anybody experience such thing on your line before?. I have sent a mail to NCC and I hope they will work on it. I have also sent a mail to Glo world which im certain they will never reply.
Re: Gsm Mobile Subscriber Tricks On Promotion by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
Even NCC sef. I doubt they will reply. Do you think NCC too don't know all this trick... My brother na 9ja we dey.

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Buy A Gionee M2 Interested Seller Call Or Whatsapp 08148368973 / Letter To Mtn / Camara Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.