Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Reality TV Star Kylie Jenner Dances To Wizkid's Ojuelegba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reality TV Star Kylie Jenner Dances To Wizkid's Ojuelegba (1031 Views)

Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him / Madness Of Fashoion? See What American Star Kylie Jenner Wore To Party Today / Drake Speaks On Why He Jumped On Wizkid’s 'Ojuelegba' remix! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality TV Star Kylie Jenner Dances To Wizkid's Ojuelegba by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
It just keeps getting better and better for Wizkid .
After featuring Drake and Skepta on the remix of
' Ojuelegba' » in July and Swizz Beatz , and
Alicia Keys dancing to his tune » , the 'Ojuelegba'
bug has caught another celebrity.
The youngest brood of Jenner/Kardashian clan
Kylie Jenner was recorded dancing to the smash
hit on her SnapChat. The video which lasts for ten
seconds shows Tyga's girlfriend swinging her
hips to the Legendury Beatz produced track.
In my own words I think he'll be the first Nigerian to bring the Grammy award home.

source: http://pulse.ng/celebrities/kylie-jenner-reality-tv-star-dances-to-wizkids-ojuelegba-id4102036.html?utm_campaign=art-kylie-jenner-reality-tv-star-dances-to-wizkids-ojuelegba-2015-08-25&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook
Re: Reality TV Star Kylie Jenner Dances To Wizkid's Ojuelegba by Unsad(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wizkid stealing my babes with music. I dey enter studio tomorrow
Re: Reality TV Star Kylie Jenner Dances To Wizkid's Ojuelegba by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol, no go play Oh, that boy is going up higher and higher.
Re: Reality TV Star Kylie Jenner Dances To Wizkid's Ojuelegba by OKorowanta: 5:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
The boy is gulder

(1) (Reply)

Lesbians Wouldn’t Let Me Rest On Facebook – Ella Mensah / Conspiracy Theory 2: The Kurse Of The Kardashian Klan / Yemi Alade Jets Into Kenya; Shoots Video With Sauti Sol For ‘mama Africa’ (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.