Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision (6964 Views)

DOCUMENT Reveals How Bukola Saraki Presonally Created" A Law To Reward Himself / $2.1bln Arms Deal Scandal: Document Reveals Saraki Got N250m ‘bribe’ From CBN / The Most Frightening Bridge In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by parisbookaddict(f): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
BishopMagic:

Ever wondered why Isa shares no linguistic link to Yeshua?

Yeshua is the Hebrew name known as Joshua.

Jesus is the Greek pronunciation of Yeshua which was pronounced Yesus.

The letter J is silent in the Aramic and Semitic language.

Now.. How come Isa became synonymous with Jesus?

The Arabic pronunciation of other biblical characters has a linguistic link such as Abraham to Ibrahim or Adamu for Adam or Yacoub for Jacob or Marryam for Mary or Musa for Moses and so on and so forth.

But Isa is in no way linked to Jesus, Yesus, Yeshua or Joshua?

Why because the Devil can not utter that name.

Cc rilwanye001, tartar9, empiree

Rightly said.

The name of Jesus is too powerful. May his name liberate a muslim reading this from the bondage of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Yujin(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
thekingsmen:
Growing up as a Christian kid in a Muslim predominant neighborhood in the north, i developed an innocent liking for the Islamic way of life

Not until 2002 when religious crises broke out in my state of residence, .... that day i knew better....

even Our close by Muslim neighbors did not blink an eye while burning and looting our home and street business...

They maimed and looted our many years of sweat while we languished in a nearby police post for fear of our lives...

Bro Joe lost his life that day while escaping from our own direct next door neighbor, Isa and Husseini's dagger and gora..

May his soul rest in peace

The world would have been far better if..................

They will not understand. I pity those that are supporting buhari. My comments are not ignorantly typed. I'm well informed when I write. Those Christians who are supporting buhari will gnash there teeth when with their very eyes they will see those with whom they shouted 'sai buhari' coming to slash their throat. It will happen. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by c33b33(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why they are talking about ISIS...

The muslim jihad flag is flying in the palace of Emir Lamido Sanusi of Kano.

Boko Haram is now ISWAP - the west african branch of ISIS

ISIS Emirs and members are getting visa into nigeria

ISWAP aka BokoHaram has murdered more than ISIS and are now beheading while been recorded

The nigeria military is buzzing with members of BokoHaram

Lo and Behold what are they concerned about? Check the politics thread and count the major topic posted with similar name.

Nnde ara!

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Onyejiuwaokoh:
That is why God gave the Christian nations knowledge of nuclear weapons both air, sea and land..

Really...?

Whatever happened to ''He who loves by the sword dies by the sword''?

Or ''Thou shall not kill'?

The same god is now giving you nuclear weapons?

Oh well, just another day in the contradictory world of christianity.

Bunch of clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Onyejiuwaokoh: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2015
ROSSIKE:

Really...?

Whatever happened to ''He who loves by the sword dies by the sword''?

Or ''Thou shall not kill'?

The same god is now giving you nuclear weapons?

Oh well, just another day in the contradictory world of christianity.

Bunch of clowns.
I think "thou shall not kill" refers to your fellow human being not the bloody beasts and satanic terrorists.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by tartar9(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2015
BishopMagic:

Ever wondered why Isa shares no linguistic link to Yeshua?

Yeshua is the Hebrew name known as Joshua.

Jesus is the Greek pronunciation of Yeshua which was pronounced Yesus.

The letter J is silent in the Aramic and Semitic language.

Now.. How come Isa became synonymous with Jesus?

The Arabic pronunciation of other biblical characters has a linguistic link such as Abraham to Ibrahim or Adamu for Adam or Yacoub for Jacob or Marryam for Mary or Musa for Moses and so on and so forth.

But Isa is in no way linked to Jesus, Yesus, Yeshua or Joshua?

Why because the Devil can not utter that name.

grin grin lmao you mean the jesus parisbookaddict screams out every night while doing her work in Europe.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Blackfire(m): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2015
parisbookaddict:

What? U aren't that "type" of muslim. What type are you then.

U may have not killed any non muslim yet but u defend the ideology that encourages such. Go ahead and deceive ur self that u aren't that type of muslim.

nice finishing P.
Type ko, type ni.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by tartar9(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Ahasco:
[s] A 32-page ISIS document calling for open warfare against non-Muslims has been uncovered in Pakistan and authenticated by retired US Defense Intelligence Agency Director General Michael Flynn and other intelligence officials. The document has been compared to Adolf Hitler’s “Mein Kampf”, the political manifesto in which the Nazi leader outlined his plan for the future of Germany and its Jews.

The ISIS document places the blame for the appearance of jihadi organizations like ISIS on the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948. The document declares, “No sooner had the British government relinquished control of Israel, Ben-Gurion, the leader of the Jews, declared the independence of the State of Israel, triggering a global migration of Jews to the Jewish State, and launching the systematic persecution of Palestinian Muslims who had to abandon their homes and migrate.”

The document, titled A Brief History of the Islamic State Caliphate (ISC): The Caliphate According to the Prophet, contains a six stage plan for the development of the Islamic State and for conquering the entire world.

In a blog post written by Geoffrey Grinder in Now the End Begins, the phases are laid out. The establishment of the Islamic State has already passed through four of its planned six phases and is currently in Phase 5. These are the stages according to Grinder:

Phase 1 “Awakening” 2000-2003: Islamic State calls for “a major operation against the U.S….to provoke a crusade against Islam.” [September 11, 2001]

Phase 2 “Shock and Awe” 2004 – 2006: Islamic State will lure US into multiple theatres of war, including cyber-attacks and establish charities across the Muslim and Arab world to support terrorism.

Phase 3 “Self-reliance” 2007-2010: Islamic State will create “interference” with Iraq’s neighboring states with particular focus on Syria.

Phase 4 “Reaping/extortion/receiving” 2010-2013: Islamic State will attack “U.S. and Western interests” to destroy their economy and replace the dollar with silver and gold and expose Muslim governments’ relations with Israel and the US.

Phase 5 Declaring the Caliphate 2013-2016: Not much details offered here. The document just says, “The Caliphate According to The Prophet.”

Phase 6, Open Warfare 2017-2020: Islamic State predicts faith will clash with non-believers and “Allah will grant victory to the believers after which peace will reign on earth.”

Phase 6 calls for open, worldwide warfare against all non-Muslims followed by a messianic vision of a peaceful era. The messianic vision of the document paints a picture of a world in which only believing Muslims remain alive.

The document’s author uses harsh words to make his point. “Accept the fact that this caliphate will survive and prosper until it takes over the entire world and beheads every last person that rebels against Allah. This is the bitter truth, swallow it.”

Breaking Israel News asked Rabbi Nachman Kahana, author and Torah scholar who lives and works in the Old City of Jerusalem, to comment on the discovery of this document and the threat it represents to Israel.

In a related story, this brief, threatening video was recently released. Reminiscent of the Crusades, it shows thousands of Muslim soldiers suiting up to do battle with Jerusalem.

Kahana responded that the Talmud, one of Judaism’s core texts, states that God “will eventually send to the world a leader whose decrees will be as drastic as those of Haman, the villain from the Book of Esther who intended to wipe out all the Jews, in order that we, the Jewish people, will do teshuva (repent) and then the final geula (redemption) will arrive.”

SOURCE: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/47486/newly-discovered-isis-document-reveals-frightening-messianic-vision-terror-watch/#BMCiCtIEweUsISSx.99[/s]
I only see a call for self-defense here,only their own self-defense involves attacking civilians.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by mcvaeey(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2015
Before that start their killing, christians and non muslims should start purging their lands of muslims. Let's start killing them now. Let's all come together and pick up arms and prepare ourselves. Let's take the war to them before they even begin. I'm ready to put my life on the line to ensure that every muslim is wiped out and every mosque burned down. I'm going to contribute materials both in relief materials and in weapons to support this quest.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2015
BishopMagic:

Read up on the Muslim Jesus and you will see why Muslims want Jerusalem.

The Palestinian cause is not tied with seeking injustice but by ensuring the fulfillment of Islamic prophecy.

The Arabs cry so much about the plight of Palestinians but turn a blind eye in the carnage they inflict on each other in places like Syria, Yemen (with Saudi leading the charge against Shiite Houthis), Iraq , Algeria, Libya and Egypt.

The average Palestinian living In Jerusalem's West Bank and in the Gazza strip have it much better than most of their fellow Arabs.

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict as I earlier said has nothing to do with politics or land grabbing but to ensure that Jerusalem remains Muslim and Arab.

Considering that the Temple of Jerusalem is the only place where Jews are allowed to perform their ritual offerings and sacrifices to God you can see that the only pillar of Judaism has since been desecrated and stolen by Islam with the prescence of that abomination of desolation which sits at the Holiet of Holies.

Further more, the term Palestine came from Emperor Hadrian who sacked Jerusalem and the temple carting off all the treasures to Rome and deporting all the Jews out of Jerusalem and handing it over to the Phillistines. Palestine actually means land of the Phillistines.

The decline of both the Roman and Byzantine empires which were locked in a war of attrition gave rise to a power vacuum which the Arabs used to carve out vast swath of the middle east including Jerusalem.

Hitherto, what is today considered the middle east and Arab world was mainly composed of Jews, Greeks, Egyptians and Persians leaving together side by side in tolerance. Archeological ruins of old Roman architecture, Jewish Tarbanacles and Greek temples and early Christian churches dot the entire middle east. This is proof that the Arabs until the 7th century were confined mainly to the Arabian penusila, gulf region and what is today Saudi Arabia.

This is thought provoking

1 Like

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2015
cybertyrant:
(Stuff popcorns in the mouth, stirring at a big screen) ooooh, this is getting interesting,

(Movie ends)WATCH OUT FOR PART2 - THE ARMAGEDDON

(Squeezes soda can)

you really are funny.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Blackfire:
To all u christains who think isa and jesus/yeshua is the same, or that saudi arabia allah is the same thing with jehovah, or that qu'ran and bible is saying the same thing or u are going to the same paradise or the thinking of that muslim friend is the same with u... Then i ve one word for u.

Fo.o.l.

Only time will reveal the truth. pls complete the meccan story
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'm not that type of muslim. Most of my friends are christian.. Devout christians not ignorant illiterate bigot like you.

Afterall you know next to nothing about the faith you profess, why should I even call you a christian?? Well, I didn't.

You are not that type because the time hasn't come yet.

1 Like

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2015
tartar9:
I only see a call for self-defense here,only their own self-defense involves attacking civilians.

you are pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by BishopMagic: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Ahasco:

This is thought provoking

[img]http://www.iris.org.il/images/arabwld3.gif[/img]

Look at this map above. The blue speck is the state of Israel while the yellow areas are Arab nations.

The land of Israel has no single mineral resource . So why is the Arab World so angry about Israel?

Religion and not politics or race is behind the Israeli-Palestine conflict.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 8:33am On Aug 27, 2015
mcvaeey:
Before that start their killing, christians and non muslims should start purging their lands of muslims. Let's start killing them now. Let's all come together and pick up arms and prepare ourselves. Let's take the war to them before they even begin. I'm ready to put my life on the line to ensure that every muslim is wiped out and every mosque burned down. I'm going to contribute materials both in relief materials and in weapons to support this quest.

The battle is not a physical one but a spiritual warfare, you need not kill anyone my dear.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
BishopMagic:

Look at this map above. The blue speck is the state of Israel while the yellow areas are Arab nations.

The land of Israel has no single mineral resource . So why is the Arab World so angry about Israel?

hmm I'm short of words
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Annunaki(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2015
mcvaeey:

You are as bad as mohamed and other islamic terrorists. Taking the war to them is not the answer but exposing the evil in the religion. To the glory of God millions are renouncing islam every year.

1 Like

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by BishopMagic: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2015
What your average Muslim believes about how the Islamic global empire will be established:

1. The Jihad will begin on a Friday after jumat prayers with Isa (Muslim Jesus) refusing to lead the prayer but allowing the Iman Mahdi to do so.

2. By Saturday ( the Jewish sabath day), the holy warriors of Islam will kill all the Jews as they rest.

3. By Sunday, all the Christians will be killed in their churches with Isa leading the charge and breaking crosses.

4. By Monday , the holy Islamic global empire will be established.

Islam's only way of spreading their religion is by decimating people of other religious views. Islamic doctrine is this not spread but is made the majority by weeding off other people of different religious beliefs.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by ayokellany: 9:38am On Aug 27, 2015
BishopMagic:
The Islamic State considers itself as a harbinger of sort paving the way for the final appearance of the Iman Mahdi.

Even their emergence in Iraq as opposition to US troops to a large extent fulfills Islamic prophecy of the Muhajadeen arising to fight the armies of Rome from what is today present day Iraq.

The significance of the battle of Iraq is heightened more in the same Islamic apocalypse which prophesied that a great battle will be fought in the ancient city of Damascus from where the Iman Mahdi will emerge from a well to lead a successful victory against the army of Rome.

The Obama administration has continued to use this strong belief among ISIS members as an excuse of not organizing a military force against ISIS as this according to Obama will strengthen their resolve in their role in ushering in the Islamic end times.

Rather than confront ISIS, the Obama administration alongside Turkey and gulf states like Saudi Arabia have continued to prop them up to achieve their political and sectarian agenda (respectively). This how and why ISIS remains strong.

But by far the craziest thing about your average ISIS recruit is the belief of his or her own mortality and martyrdom in the quest to establish a super power Islamic Caliphate. The Islamic prophesy further states that in the final battle when the holy warriors of Islam have broke the siege of Jerusalem, a powerful force of Rome (the west according to ISIS) will encircle the 5,000 remaing fighters . At this dire moment , Isa ( the Muslim Jesus) will appear from heaven and defeat the enemies of Allah.

The last divine prophecy of Islam above, which ISIS has an absolute faith on its coming to pass, can be seen to be opposite that of Judeo-Christian apocalyptic revelations.

For as we can see the holy warriors of Islam are the aggressors who overran Jerusalem while in the biblical account, Jerusalem will be under siege.

To understand the fundamental differences in Islamic doctrine to that of the Christian faith you first have to read up who the Muslim Jesus is and compared him to that of the Christian Jesus.

You will be shocked to your bones to see the striking similarities between the Muslim Jesus and the biblical anti-Christ.

Are you Igbo ?
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by BishopMagic: 9:41am On Aug 27, 2015
ayokellany:

Are you Igbo ?

Am Jewish.

You nitwit. What has my tribe got to do with what I posted?

Fool.

1 Like

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2015
are u Igbo ? [/quote]

that's not the point.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2015
ayokellany:

Are you Igbo ?

that's not the point
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by BishopMagic: 10:22am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by drss(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2015
Yujin:

They will not understand. I pity those that are supporting buhari. My comments are not ignorantly typed. I'm well informed when I write. Those Christians who are supporting buhari will gnash there teeth when with their very eyes they will see those with whom they shouted 'sai buhari' coming to slash their throat. It will happen. We are watching.
That's why the 2015 elections was heavily flawed. The elections was a silent Muslim Revolution in Nigeria. I realy pity all those foolish christians supporting the anti christ buhari.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
BishopMagic:

is this in their Quran or a hidden plan from their prophet? how come many of us haven't really come across it or hear it from fellow muslim friends pls help. i need more info on this. thanks
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by orunto27: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Pakistan, Iraq, Syria etc should be watched by all free Nations of the world.
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by c33b33(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ahasco:

The battle is not a physical one but a spiritual warfare, you need not kill anyone my dear.

Lol. This reminds me of a discussion I had yesterday and the lady told me "they shall not see me because I am an elect of God" and finally she said "if they see me the lord will make me disappear". I smiled and told her "may your faith help you"

It is high time Pastors told their members the reality on ground,those coming for them are coming with bombs,guns,missiles,dagger,etc

IPOB Youth
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Olabestonic001(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
BishopMagic:

Sorry, what religion is Israel's official religion?
Israel are no Christians by any means or form. They are at war with Arabic nations as their fathers were at war after they left Egypt for Canaan land. The war between Israel and those guys is purely racial and not religious! To think anyone will believe there's any special thing about Jerusalem is disheartening. The things written concerning the power of CHRIST JESUS are always mysterious and only those who are eternally connected to the Spirit can understand it. Many peddling of hates are just errors of men: the early set of CHRISTIANS would have thought Paul(Saul) was the anti-CHRIST, but lo and behold he became The Pathfinder.
Many will come from East, West and all corners of the world to dine with our Saviour on the last day, while Israel itself will be cast out to where there's weeping and gnashing of teeth(unless they believe in CHRIST JESUS). I do not have any particular affinity for Israel (I'm a Christian) than I have for Ghana or Korea Peninsula. The 'True Jerusalem lies in our heart and not on some land mass'.

1 Like

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by c33b33(m): 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ahasco:

is this in their Quran or a hidden plan from their prophet? how come many of us haven't really come across it or hear it from fellow muslim friends pls help. i need more info on this. thanks

When they overran Iraq,the muslims there were spared while the 'infidels' (non muslims) are either forced to convert, taxed heavily, sold as slaves or killed.
This may cause a brouhaha but every muslim supports Jihad by contribution or participation.

IPOB Youth

2 Likes

Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by Ahasco(m): 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
c33b33:

Lol. This reminds me of a discussion I had yesterday and the lady told me "they shall not see me because I am an elect of God" and finally she said "if they see me the lord will make me disappear". I smiled and told her "may your faith help you"

It is high time Pastors told their members the reality on ground,those coming for them are coming with bombs,guns,missiles,dagger,etc

IPOB Youth

you got me wrong there. What i actually meant there was that, the real christians will not fight back but a helper will come amongst us to liberate us from them, that means a physical combat of some sort coming from the east(more like a miraculous army)
Re: Newly Diiscovered Isis Document Reveals Frightening Apocalyptic Vision by wadetaw202: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

My brother, those people are evil and murderous. ..that is why I am agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. .. my folks are too coward for my liken...to worsen things, the Muslim north is always trying to cause disunity between yoruba and ibo

Yoruba's are too coward and your biafla blodas are too noisy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Nigeria Will Be Like If Made An Islamic State / Grass Cutting Scam: Court Rules On Admissibility Of Evidence Oct. 16 / Nigerian Army, Police Joins Residents To Share Discovered COVID-19 Palliative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.