Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Mother's Beatitude...........mc Gbishan - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mother's Beatitude...........mc Gbishan (534 Views)

Why The Bat Flies At Night By Ebiseni Damilare Mc Darella. / Story Title : SPARE PARTS By Mc Gbishan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother's Beatitude...........mc Gbishan by gbishancomedian(m): 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
*****A MOTHER's BEATITUDE*****

Blessed is the Mother who Understands her child,
For she shall inherit a kingdom of memories....

Blessed is the mother who knows how to comfort,
For she shall possess a child's devotion..

Blessed is the mother who guides by the path of righteousness,
For she shall be proud of her offsprings.

Blessed is the mother who teaches respect,
For she shall ne respected...

Blessed is the mother who emphasizes the good and corrects the bad,
For in like manner the child shall make evaluations.

Blessed is the mother who answers simply the startling question,
For she shall be trusted.

Blessed is the mother who has character strong enough to withstand the thoughtless remarks and resentment of the growing child.
For again, in due time, she shall be honoured.

Blessed is the mother that gives birth to me....
For she would the reap root of her labour....

Dedicated to all beautiful mothers....

Maami.......thanks for the love, I love and cherish u xo much!!

Mc Gbishan
Re: Mother's Beatitude...........mc Gbishan by amadice(m): 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
good

(1) (Reply)

14 Things Only Writers Understand / Best Gift From My Dad Since 2007......the Richest Man In Babylon. / Pain, Faith And Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.