Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? (4450 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Abomination! 17yr Old Boys Impregnate Their School Teacher. Did It Turn By Turn! / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Winnergal(f): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2009
:d
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by tope2000(f): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2009
ummmm. . . undecided
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by chamotex(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2009
I loooooooooooove ladies wiv low cut.
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Winnergal(f): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2009
like this . . .

Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by chamotex(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2009
Wait a minute, do you mean on the head??
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Winnergal(f): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2009
chamotex:

Wait a minute, do you mean on the head??

spolier . . . tongue
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by SisterMo(f): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2009
She's pretty.
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by agabaI23(m): 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2009
I love it both on the head and the landing strip.

But e no fit that babe in the pic.
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2009
Someone should lend her some clothes
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Winnergal(f): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Someone should lend her some clothes

You mean she should take back the ones she borrowed out . . .?
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Winnergal(f): 11:37pm On Mar 29, 2009
agabaI23:

I love it both on the head and the landing strip.

But e no fit that babe in the pic.

My Fiance also prefers low-cut to gorimapa or bush . . .
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by agabaI23(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2009
May be i am your other fiance
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2009
Winnergal:

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by SisterMo(f): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2009
Winnergal:

Sis, when are you getting married?
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by agabaI23(m): 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2009

besides who wants to use tooth pic after a long day job grin
Mr Bush is no longer in the white house
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Czarskit(m): 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2009
Wotz dat fin wif Kanye? She's sexy in a funi wae though.
@ topic
If d low cut dozent deduct frm ha beauty then I'm cool wif it. . .
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Winnergal(f): 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2009
Sister Mo:

Sis, when are you getting married?

I'll post my wedding pictures soon . . .
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Winnergal(f): 11:44pm On Mar 29, 2009
agabaI23:

besides who wants to use tooth pic after a long day job grin
Mr Bush is no longer in the white house

Abeg Agaba no spoil me o . . .
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by SisterMo(f): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2009
Winnergal:

I'll post my wedding pictures soon . . .

ok but what is the date?
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Winnergal(f): 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2009
Sister Mo:

ok but what is the date?

It's a secret . . .
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by SisterMo(f): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2009
Winnergal:

It's a secret . . .

It's a date . . . not like I'm asking for a location. Plus, I'm sure I'm to poor to go to wherever you guys decide to wed.
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Winnergal(f): 11:54pm On Mar 29, 2009
Sister Mo:

It's a date . . . not like I'm asking for a location. Plus, I'm sure I'm to poor to go to wherever you guys decide to wed.

No you're not poor at all . . .

I just don't wanna announce the date . . .
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by DeReloaded: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by DeReloaded: 12:00am On Mar 30, 2009
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by SisterMo(f): 12:00am On Mar 30, 2009
Winnergal:

No you're not poor at all . . .

I just don't wanna announce the date . . .

Sis, you're multi-billionaire boyfriend can buy the town I'm in right now lol
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 30, 2009
is that Kanye's prostitute?
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Winnergal(f): 12:03am On Mar 30, 2009
Sister Mo:

Sis, you're multi-billionaire boyfriend can buy the town I'm in right now lol

you're rich my dear . . . tongue
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by Winnergal(f): 12:03am On Mar 30, 2009
davidylan:

she's not an ashewo o . . . Where did you get that from . . . ?
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by SisterMo(f): 12:04am On Mar 30, 2009
davidylan:

shocked Brother David!!
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by agabaI23(m): 12:06am On Mar 30, 2009
DeReloaded:

[img]http://ttp://www.nairaland.com/attachments/135050_Amber_rose_jpgb1d5d6900eaef1a2a64d95d7ee8da446[/img]

Actually agbaya tongue it DOES look good on her
Thief OH

In your eyes but to me she has a long head.

Not that she is bad but there are heads that look sweet with low cut.
Down below it is a win win situation
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by SisterMo(f): 12:08am On Mar 30, 2009
Re: Ladies With Low Cut . . Guys, Does It Turn You On . . .? by DeReloaded: 12:08am On Mar 30, 2009
agaba, look at this link, wont show on NL for some reason

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/img/5519/Alicia/5638l.jpg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man / What's The Difference Between Courtship And Dating? / Ladies, Do You Prefer Guys With Beard, Or No Beard At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.