Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Celine Dion's Husband Is Dying Of Cancer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celine Dion's Husband Is Dying Of Cancer (986 Views)

Celine Dion Hardly Recognizable After Extensive Plastic Surgery (pic) / Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer / Koyo Bala Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celine Dion's Husband Is Dying Of Cancer by jbankzE(f): 5:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
It's a very difficult time in the life of Celine Dion. The singer, in fact, is supporting her husband who is gravely ill, with whom she has been married for over 20 years and with whom she had three sons, Nelson Eddy, and René-Charles. The man has throat cancer and his condition has led Celine Dion to take a break from music. Will return to perform on August 27, 2015 at Las Vegas Caesars Palace and, in a recent interview, Celine shared emotionally what she's experiencing:

"I tell him, ' are you afraid? I understand. Talk to me about this. ' And René answers me: ' I want to die in your arms. ' OK, well, I'll be there, you're going to die in my arms"
It was her husband convinced her to return to work, although this is less important to her:

"I did not want to be here at first, I don't need this. Don't get me wrong, I love singing for people, but I have priority. René has really made a gift. All my mourning was during this past year. I think I've got this. For now. But my biggest job is to tell my husband that we're okay. I'll take care of our children. You look at us from somewhere else. "
Celine finally admitted that to make it even more stressful the whole situation is not knowing how long will still in front of her husband. Despite the request, from time to time, to doctors, the answer is always the same.

"We asked [physicians] many times, how long has, three weeks, three months? Renéwants to know. But they say that they don't know "
Visit and drop comments for me plz:
www.jenniferbankz.com
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Is Dying Of Cancer by bigtt76(f): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sad angry but why would they want to know the 'when'? I would prefer not undecided
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Is Dying Of Cancer by southernbelle(f): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
awww what a pity! this man has always been a huge source of support and encouragement for her
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Is Dying Of Cancer by horexy(f): 6:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
Awwww...sad
But d man don old sha
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Is Dying Of Cancer by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Aww... this is so sad. He's got my prayers.
Re: Celine Dion's Husband Is Dying Of Cancer by CuteTj(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
But this news na olddddddddd story! Infact very old one. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Olamide, Davido, Patoranking And Others Fight Over A Plot Of Land In Lekki / See How Two Thieves Who Stoled A Car Were Beaten To Death At Port Harcourt / Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practiced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.