Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:45 AM

Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station (46702 Views)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Jim Iyke Serves Kolanut At Nnamdi Kanu's House (Photos) / Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station by skedy1(m): 12:19am On Aug 26, 2015
D only guy I see in nolly wood! #pls someone help me tel him am his No1 fan!!
Re: Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station by madjune(m): 4:16am On Aug 26, 2015
VOTE FOR MADJUNE AT WWW.MOBILEBOOKSHELF.COM

TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE (POEM ENTRY)
Re: Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 26, 2015
That's not a new thing, I do that here also in Singapore n even Malaysia which is a developing country like Naija they do self service at fuel station. It just started in Naija?
Re: Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 26, 2015
kaycee LIMPOPO should acquire dress sense from JIM IYKE
Re: Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station by smuth(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No his a celeb
N if aint noticed we got celebrity section here
Go on google to find out what tyoe of news is celeb news .. Since u dont know cheesy
Anything a celeb does is news.. ...

Please remind me of any celeb abroad that buys gas and it now becomes news...point of correction not everything a celeb does is news...if not you should be hearing stuff like 'Kim is now walking in London' (na fly she suppose fly) or 'Paris Hilton is now opening the door to her house' (na window she for pass enter na)...if you wan copy copy well and copy something wey make sense.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2015
smuth:

Please remind me of any celeb abroad that buys gas and it now becomes news...point of correction not everything a celeb does is news...if not you should be hearing stuff like 'Kim is now walking in London' (na fly she suppose fly) or 'Paris Hilton is now opening the door to her house' (na window she for pass enter na)...if you wan copy copy well and copy something wey make sense.
Ok
Re: Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station by princembah(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Imagine if Nigerian citizens where to be freely serve themselves rightly, then pay their bills
Re: Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station by orisebawo(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2015
In the UK you buy your fuel yourself and in most cases you swipe your card at the pump and put in your pin number, once your card has been verified, the pump is opened to allow you to dispense fuel up to a certain amount.

The only way to buy fuel and not pay is to steal another car's plate number , put it on yours and go and steal fuel from the filling station, this is because all stations have automatic plate number reading device

The first police case i had was to find out both plate numbers of my car had been stolen but the left the car, it is the police that explained what they used it for to me.
Re: Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station by markchidex: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
guy dis place no be naija ooooo
Re: Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station by tpiander: 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
it's most likely the US.
Re: Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station by Francis95(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
horexy:
Ok...nice outfit by the way
#dope wink
lol, Nice right...? If am the one that wore this kinda outfit naw Nairaland babes will start abusing me.... Hypocrites
Re: Jim Iyke: "Serves Himself" At Filling Station by Francis95(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
LadyBoss1:
His got good fashion sense
The shoes go with his outfit ... How many of u can put an outfit together like that tongue
He dresses just like me cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / Kiss Daniel Dapper In Army General Suit (Photos) / Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.