Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,589 members, 7,801,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos (50122 Views)

This Talented Mama Can Really Sing And Play Guitar(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by oatzeal(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
WENDY WAENI a very young talented acrobat

She is only 10yrs old, Kenyan, born and raised in Huruma from a humble family background. Wendy started doing acrobats a tender age of four, and now it has taken her to places she has never imagined.

She has performed in front of presidents and many prominent dignitaries among them the President of Kenya Honourable Uhuru Kenyatta, Honourable Paul Kagame of Rwanda, Honourable John Mahama of Ghana and the British Prime Minister David Cameron.

Above all, she is travelling the globe showcasing this talent; she recently finished her Asia tour and is now set to start on her Europe tour

What are some of the best experiences you have gained through your journey as a performing acrobat?

Getting invited to the State House by his Excellency President Uhuru Kenyatta for a performance on Jamhuri day

Showcasing my talent in the World Talent Expo in Taiwan, China.

Getting a performance invite from the President of Rwanda Paul Kagame, another one from the president of Ghana John Mahama and the British Prime Minister David Cameron.

[size=20pt]
“A winner is someone who recognizes his God given talent, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goal”

[/size]

At the moment, you are still in school, standard five to be precise, how do you manage to balance between your school work, acrobat practice, invitations to perform in events and most importantly your global tours?

During the week I concentrate fully on my school work and I have nothing to do with acrobats. I normally do my practice and attend events that I have been invited to during the weekends . During the long holidays that is April, August and December is when I perform in events outside the country and do my global tours.

People in your community, your friends and school mates have been seeing you on TV, reading about you in the news papers and hearing your story on the radio, how do they react when they see you?

I get a lot of love from people around me and even strangers I meet on the streets. They are very happy with what I do and they shower me with praises. This really encourages and motivates me to continue doing my best in acrobats

A normal 4yr old would be playing with dolls, cars and water guns, what made you start doing acrobat at such a young age?

The members of my team used to practice on an open field not so far away from where I live, I used to really enjoy watching them and I found myself imitating them. It became a daily routine and with time, they accepted me as one of them, trained me and gave me roles in some of their routines.
I kept practicing with them and they started going with me to events as part of the team. With time I was part of almost all their routines. This is how I perfected my skills.

What are some of the worst experiences you have had as a performing acrobat?

My worst experience was when we lost one of our members who fell down during practice and immediately passed away.

SEE PHOTOS

Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove

Source: http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/08/meet-most-talented-african-kid-check.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by oatzeal(m): 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by oatzeal(m): 6:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
More photos : people she has met ... President of Rwanda.. Ghana.. Kenya ..British prime minister
[size=15pt]
Source: http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/08/meet-most-talented-african-kid-check.html
[/size]

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by adonbilivit: 6:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
na so. lil jetli.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by horexy(f): 6:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmn...cool
D 3rd pic tho...looks photoshopped...doesn't obey d laws of physics

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by DankemzI(m): 6:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
Is her mom a Baby Mama

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Rosemary216(f): 6:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Woah... I love dat smile cheesycheesycheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by adenine02: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
It silvermania again waiting for lady F , dem try
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Afrocatalyst: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by boman2014: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
wo0W
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
RESPECT
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by EmagNig(m): 7:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
just like me

[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by CSTR2: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Most talented african kid?
The bar in africa must be incredibly low.

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by gunnykid(m): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
making sense
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by leftyansh: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
grin
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Pavore9: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
l was scared seeing the acrobatics this kid was exhibiting some months ago.
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by MzzTega(f): 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Talent embedded babe.

God Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Dottore: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Cute little acrobat
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by asumo12: 7:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dem type plenty for area dem!

Nice kid keep blazing dear not like andyblaze
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by danchuzzy(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
She be good mehn!!!!!!!

cool cool cool

MzzTega:

Which of the laws please?

Meself I wonder oh
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Icon4s(m): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Buhari and APC will also claim this achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by ladyF(f): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
Awnnnn

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by MzzTega(f): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
horexy:
Hmmmn...cool
D 3rd pic tho...looks photoshopped...doesn't obey d laws of physics

Which of the laws please?

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by jamalsky: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
Good
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by Goldenheart(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
what should i be seeing?!
Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by WIZGUY69(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
I don't understand!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos by funmo(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
funny how "little" and "playful" things can take one to the greatest heights.

I do my "little" and "playful" thing at sharpijebuboy.com

discover your own "little" and "playful" thing and become great

or work under those who discover theirs!

SIB

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency / An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue / Fulani Herdsman Leaves His Cows To Dance In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.