Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

“the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders (27936 Views)

Nigerians Celebrating The End Of Biafran War In 1970 (Throwback Photo) / Photo Of Obasanjo Accepting The Surrender Of Biafra In 1970 / Emir Of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II As A Youth In 1970: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Why are you crying? I am here mocking and making your life miserable, yet you talking about nairalanders. You better brace up cos you will kill yourself when am through with you. I love your red mud English..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SINCE YOU STARTED WRITTING ,I HAVE NOT FIND WHAT YOU WROTE EXCEPT POSTING USELESS PICTURES .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2015
glassjar1:

you are crying . don't make your self feel good .

Your tears wont make me stop, You will kill your slutty mom before killing yourself when am through with you, I know you have no shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 8:04am On Aug 26, 2015
glassjar1:

SINCE YOU STARTED WRITTING ,I HAVE NOT FIND WHAT YOU WROTE EXCEPT POSTING USELESS PICTURES .

Buhahahahaha Redmud English 101. Muchehehehehehe. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by after1: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Hilarious thread cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

You mean the cursed yiiibhoe land of the redmud bastard. grin grin grin grin grin

Y + SLAVE (slave) ba + boon .

you are already cursed and you will live in fear every day OF YOUR LIFE . igbo's are your GOD .

2 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:

Buhahahahaha Redmud English 101. Muchehehehehehe. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CONSOLE YOUR YOUR SELF ENGLISH MAN .

RUSTY ROOF CONCENTRATED IN 1 AREA AFFECTING SINCE 20TH CENTURY . grin grin grin grin grin LOOK AT FOOL WHO SLEEP UNDER IJORA TALKING ABOUT RED MUD .

2 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 8:11am On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
glassjar1:

Y + SLAVE (slave) ba + boon .

you are already cursed and you will live in fear every day OF YOUR LIFE . igbo's are your GOD .
[/s]

You are the cursed one, reason you all bastard run away from you land in droves. You cant even survive in your red mud cursed land, yet you always beating your dry chest. You are from a worthless and useless tribe, Yeebhoes are animals and cursed ediots.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2015
glassjar1:

CONSOLE YOUR YOUR SELF ENGLISH MAN .

RUSTY ROOF CONCENTRATED IN 1 AREA AFFECTING SINCE 20TH CENTURY . grin grin grin grin grin LOOK AT FOOL WHO SLEEP UNDER IJORA TALKING ABOUT RED MUD .

Your cursed people are concentrated in Ajegunle slum where they pack in one single room like sarndines. 40 yeebhoeeee bastard per room, same people will go to there cursed land to boast of having mansion in Lagos. Accursed bastard cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:

look at amokoko pkako owner / land lord grazing pigs in his venice muddy pond .orile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by mcvaeey(m): 8:15am On Aug 26, 2015
Mckennedy:

There was Biafran rally yesterday at Asaba Delta state capital you should have come over to tell them about Edo? I swear by now you would have chilling in word 11 if not dead with your jaws shattered like dead bingo.
I pity you. Let's watch and see. It only happened in Asaba. Let's see if the whole of Delta state are Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:

Your cursed people are concentrated in Ajegunle slum where they pack in one single room like sarndines. 40 yeebhoeeee bastard per room, same people will go to there cursed land to boast of having mansion in Lagos. Accursed bastard cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin your people are all living at tinubu house grin grin grin

mmgbatii mouth disease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2015
glassjar1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin your people are all living at tinubu house grin grin grin

mmgbatii mouth disease

Confusion is making you run mad. You have change your weak jab from abokiiii to mgbati, Buhahahahaha. You will die here today.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
glassjar1:

look at amokoko pkako owner / land lord grazing pigs in his venice muddy pond .orile
[/s]

Red Mud English 101, accursed yeebhoe bastard sired by a lazy w/hore cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 8:20am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:

look at osun bastard who are envy at foreigners multiplying and buying up your little lagos grin grin grin

show me 1 house built by agbero and I will show you 20 houses built by young apprentice or shop retailer .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by glassjar1: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:
[s][/s]

Red Mud English 101, accursed yeebhoe bastard sired by a lazy w/hore cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

I will let reside in delusions .

I thought you have bulks of garbage to dispose on this page . you have nothing .

I will sign you over ,keep posting please don't stop . i'm playing Biafra radio and t.v all I one penthouse living room

your pain and frustration at any thing BIAFRA up hold it

long live Biafra .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by mcvaeey(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Mckennedy:

oil find at where? if not British,Russia and Egypt by now you would have known your level but don't forget that at the end of the war Nigeria lost 65,000 of its soldiers while Biafra lost 10-15000 soldiers so what does that tells you? this is 2015 not 67-70 we shall take the war to our enemies door steps...
look at this goat that is not even current. Google edo and you'll see. 65,000 my bloody foot. What do you gain in lying? Has lying become a hobby? The Nigerian army smoked your miserable asses out of your biafran hole. You think I'm a gullible person that you can brainwash with your tales by okija shrine stories? Dude take a chill pill cos you guys lost the war. Did you guys not surrender? I'm not Yoruba but God bless awolowo wherever he is cos he singlehandedly annihilated over 3 million of your people. Michael Akintola, the scorpion was ojukwu's nightmare and the reason he ran to abidjan leaving you guys to your fate and the bullets of the Nigerian army. 2015 is not 1967. Nigeria has more allies now and a stronger military force. I'll begin to take you guys serious when you strike first. Then you'll test the full strength of the Nigerian army.

2 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2015
[s]
glassjar1:

look at osun bastard who are envy at foreigners multiplying and buying up your little lagos grin grin grin

show me 1 house built by agbero and I will show you 20 houses built by young apprentice or shop retailer .
[/s]

Frustration is making you change tactics, from abokii cow to osun again. BUhahahahah We are getting there. Yeebhoes are cursed to be wanderers, you are 5th class citizen and will work for everyone as that slave you have been cursed to be forever. Gala sellers like you sleep with more than 30 other yeeboes in a single room, its your destiny and so shall it be.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by attacker231: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2015
glassjar1:

I will let reside in delusions .

I thought you have bulks of garbage to dispose on this page . you have nothing .

I will sign you over ,keep posting please don't stop . i'm playing Biafra radio and t.v all I one penthouse living room

your pain and frustration at any thing BIAFRA up hold it

long live Biafra .

You keep spewing that Akpu English everywhere, Please dont crash Nairaland server cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Nnamdi Kanu, cowardice runs in yibooess DNA. Keep splashing dirty saliva all over social media.
Ewu grin

Were you fed with rotten rat for breakfast this morning? C'mon go wash that gutter you call mouth before you pollute this place!

Dirty amala-eater from Soka Evil Forest of the Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers!

2 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by onenaira3: 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
mcvaeey:
your inferiority complex will make you develop high BP before your time. See who's saying someone is attaching by force. I pity you. You'll soon die. Hahahhaa. Mulattoclaro id indeed. Keep dreaming. This is mcvaaey not mulattoclaro and I hate all you igbos will never stop bashing you guys.

You are NOTHING BUT A YOLOBA COWARD. A PURE undiluted FACT!!!!!!!
Your post and mulattoclaro post are word for word you miserae, disgraceful, backwards YOLOBA COWARD. Desperate, PATHETIC, attache by force monkey. A worthless, miserable, despicable buf00n just like the rest of your entire motherf2king clan. I have NEVER in my life seen a tribe as worthless and shameless as you evil, devilish, miserable, backwards, savage yoloba tribe. While I'm at it, your thread in where you called for all regions in Nigeria to kill all Igbo was equally 100% exact as the same statement as mulattoclaro words. Remember it was that exact same words that was compared to the yoloba coward on twitter which chased your pathetic, worthless ass out of your mulattoclaro Id and opened up both spanishkid and this mcvaeey ID you buf00n. It's a damn shame they deleted all three post if not i would have love to redo that busting again. Anyway, If you like I can equally compare your post in all three ids and everyone can tell us how three different speaks EXACTLY alike illiterate. Btw: you can modify each if you like, I've already screen shot all i needed in all ids. The thing about your coward @ss is you miserable, savage buf00n @ss cannot even change your writing style even when you try to deny your shameful @ss. Then again, what do we expect from a looser with IQ less than that of an ant.

While I'm at it, you can display your hate for Igbo as much as you can, nobody gives a natural born @ss about it. Your nothing but a damn motherf2king, pathetic loser. I will on the other hand, keep drumming it out wtf a desperate attache by force monkey you are when you try that DESPERATE attache by force to SS. Best believe that. Yoloba coward. What a pathetic tribe. I swear God was asleep when satan was creating you loser.

BTW: if you need more screenshot of identical wording between your two ids, nigga I got more, I'll be more than happy to oblige, coward just say when

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by onenaira3: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2015
ayobabas:

You are a nut case. For someone who can't spell 'Nigerian' properly, a cow dung is more relevant than your comments on this matter. As amadioha did not save you the last time, your bragging is a confused noise made by a pig after the butcher's knife had gone past its windpipe! grin grin grin grin grin

Boko haram Is currently making menace meat of Una, mend made Una their biatch and still their biatch. Even bakassi boys, a hand ful of Igbo boys chasing after your leaders and criminals, held your government in Ransome for years until they were caught. Hell Biafra soldiers despite having limited weapons than Una kept fighting for 3 years and your coward ass military had to result starving their citizens just to subdue them. The only reason, a well documented fact, Niggeria even won over Biafra is because biafran soldiers were fighting not just NIGGERIA but the world powers as well as neighboring African as well. Your military is nothing but a weak @ss losers. Without anyone helping Una, your constantly getting beating... evidence MEND and BOKO HARAM in the beginning before other African countries joined in. Your military is a pure, utter JOKE.

Finally, I called that shitty zoo it's real name...NIGGERIA...a country full with niggers, not nigga, but NIGGERS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2015
danpatrick:

Unrepentant tribal bigotry is the bane of ibo

When ever we fire back it turns to Bigotry, make una repent abeg, you and your kinsmen need to.

2 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by cheruv: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2015
pazienza:

South South is the southern most part of southern Nigeria you say, yet the northernmost part of Imo and Abia states are more southern than the southern most part of Edo state. Even the Southernmost part of Abia is more southern than the the southernmost part of Delta state. *grins

And oh, any reason why you omitted the Igbos in Delta and Rivers state in the list of your south south ethnic groups.
Answer: ...to soothe his Igbophobic ego cheesy

3 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by yorubatic: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Nnamdi Kanu, cowardice runs in yibooess DNA. Keep splashing dirty saliva all over social media.
Ewu grin
Now we can start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. ...if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria? Dunces of the century

Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

2 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by PentiumPro(f): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:

Were you fed with rotten rat for breakfast this morning? C'mon go wash that gutter you call mouth before you pollute this place!

Dirty amala-eater from Soka Evil Forest of the Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers!
Biafra is on the way. Just the five states indigenous to Ibos and we are cool grin

1 Like

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Biafra is the on the way. Just the five states indigenous to Ibos and we are cool grin

Disciple of hate and propaganda, you had better save your energy for your Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers!

2 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by PentiumPro(f): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:

Disciple of hate and propaganda, you had better save your energy for your Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers!
Up Biafra! You can practice all the illegal arms running, baby factory business, prostitution, fake everything, armed robbery and all the gamut of crimes that Biafrans are well know for and no one in Nigeria will care as you don't carry our passport any longer. grin
Sai Biafra ! cheesy

1 Like

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Ahasco(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2015
4stylz:
Let's live in peace

there can't be peace in this world. know that once "peace" comes another destruction will set in, is one of those things we have to contend with in this world.
Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Mckennedy: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2015
mcvaeey:
I pity you. Let's watch and see. It only happened in Asaba. Let's see if the whole of Delta state are Biafrans.

I can smell frustration.

3 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Up Biafra! You can practice all the illegal arms running, baby factory business, prostitution, fake everything, armed robbery and all the gamut of crimes that Biafrans are well know for and no one in Nigeria will care as you don't carry our passport any longer. grin
Sai Biafra ! cheesy

Up Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers!
Up the Yaribanza people of Soka Evil Forest!

See what your Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers (OIRR) are known for and most likely will feature as your exports in your new country:

1. Ritual killers, kidnappers, cannibals n human parts merchants
2. Fetish Juju charmers
3. Deadly cultists - Ogboni, Pyrates,  Eiye confra; Soyinka
4. Child kidnappers aka Gbomogbomo
5. Evil forest merchants of death
6. Barbaric Rapists 
7. Experts in Incestuous relations - Obj n d likes
8. Notorious armed robbers - Oyenusi, Godogodo
9. Central Bank used notes robbers
10. Treasury Looters - MKO AbiOLE, Grand Commander of Frustrated Robbers OLEsegun Obj, Thief-nubu, Fashole, ShOLEkan, Bode ROGUE, BankOLE, AkingbOLE, Jimoh Ibhm 
11. International Credit card scammers and Social Security (number) fraudsters  
12. Company wreckers aka pencil robbers 
13. Certificates forgers - Oluwole; Toronto, E bola Thief-nubu Ivy League University affidavit
14. International Terrorists - Adebolajo,  Adebowale (Woolwich attack) 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9DbRMIlQ5A

15. International drug peddlers - Thief-nubu, Buruji Kashamu
16. Political thugs aka politicians e.g. Gbajabiamila
17. Street urchins aka Area boys
18. Notorious Assassins n murderers - (cases: Bola Ige, Funso Williams)
19. Bloody Tribalists
20. Notorious propagandists
21. Political liars n History distortionists aka Yoruba lawyers n professors
22. Loud, foul-mouthed Noise makers
23. Coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa 
24. Treacheerous Back-stabbers...

N.B: Over 95% of Nigerians in British prisons are Yorubas, they will be readily available for your international exhibition in the UK...

2 Likes

Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by 4stylz: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2015
Ahasco:

there can't be peace in this world. know that once "peace" comes another destruction will set in, is one of those things we have to contend with in this world.

So we should keep fighting for what exactly?? Lands? Jobs? Or who is majority or minority... tell me
Re: “the Issues Of Biafra Was Settled In 1970″ – ACF Blasts Ndigbo Leaders by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2015
basilo101:
why do people associate biafra agitation with war?

You dont need to spill the bean.... they think we will do it the 1967 way...naaa, the boys are getting ready in case

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Gov. Okorocha’s Aides For Pocketing N2 Billion Bailout Funds / Dele Momodu Reacts As Presidency Queries Obasanjo’s Absence At Democracy Day / Coronavirus: Lagos Isolates Six More Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.