Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) (30999 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo And Kukah Ride A Horse At The Durbar (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Rides She-Camel - see pix / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, And His Car Spotted At Hilton, Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2015
Dele Momodu and The Prince of Ile-Ife BARRISTER ADEDAMOLA ADEREMI met His Highness The Emir of Kano MUHAMMADU SANUSI

http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-290514337/delemomoduovation/photos/ig-1059455128484170278_290514337

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by HungerBAD: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Where the horse?

Abi na Dele Momodu be the Horse?

---Modified---

Now that you have added the Peak-sure.

And now that i have seen the peak-sure, i now have some questions.

In the heat of the North, how does he cope dressing up like a Ninja? or is there a mini-Air-conditioner in the flowing robe?

So the one LICKING his lips(suspiciously) while standing close to another man, is in line to becoming the next Ooni of Ife?

That Dele Momodu, what does he do for a living? he is about to join Wole Soyinka, Onyeka Onwenu, Festus Keyamo,Ini Edo, Tam David West and a host of others i consider jobless, no visible source of income, but somehow happen to be living well.

No big deal in riding a horse. I once rode our Christmas Goat as a young boy. RIDE HORSE, RIDE DONKEY, RIDE GOAT, RIDE na RIDE.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by helpinghands(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
B4 anyone accuses me of anything or being arrogant. Pls answer the following questions
What's new about riding a horse?
Does the horse has six legs?
Is he riding the horse in a new style?
Is he a stuntman?
Is it a taboo to ride a horse?
Does he suppose to let the horse ride him?
Just asking sha.... undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sipping my cold orijin as you answer my questions ..
Op wait for baba Dumebi

6 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Where the horse?

Take
Hope ur happy now smiley
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by kamair237(m): 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
LadyBoss1 d fashion expert!!!!
Number 1 Celebrity "gister"
Always supplying us wit xclusive pishures.....

I like ur hussle tho!!!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
kamair237:
LadyBoss1 d fashion expert!!!!
Number 1 Celebrity "gister"
Always supplying us wit xclusive pishures.....

I like ur hussle tho!!!

grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by asumo12: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Omo Sanusi cool
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by asumo12: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Where the horse?

Hun Hun

Na dele odule from Ijebu ode...

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
But i love our culture u know ... So vibrant ..

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
wow ladyboss1 is that you on dp?

u've got nice curve ...up there

I know u'll go check it? @anyone reading dis

lastly @poster below me

who cares?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by glassjar1: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
I am a biafran

I am not Nigerian . I'm warning you ahead of time .

I am not interested in your feudalism and monarchy garbage and what not .

I AM A REPUBLICAN .
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by glassjar1: 7:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN .

WE ARE BIAFRANS NO ADDITIVE NO DEDUCTIVE .

JUST AS YOU GOT FEUDAL SYSTEM WE HAVE DEMOCRATIC SYSTEM . WE ARE NOT RELATED WE'VE EXSTED SINCE 9TH CENTURY WE ARE BIAFRANS .

I AM NOT A NIGERIAN I'M WARNING YOU AHEAD OF TIME .
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by CR77(f): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by peculiar3(m): 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
so undecided undecided undecided

na donkey him go ride before angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by walemadu: 7:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
from their days

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by ladyF(f): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Awnnn. Royal horse...

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by ignis: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
I just like this man.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by phayvoursky(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
WHAT ROLE DO THESE MONARCHS PLAY IN THE SOCIETY OTHER THAN DIE AND GET BURIED WITH SEVEN HUMAN HEADS ALONGSIDE ONE RUNAWAY ABOBAKU.

GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by Stolen: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Wat kind of stupidity is this? Why are people holding umbrella for a man on a horse in 2015.

By the way is raining falling that they are carrying umbrella? Madness!
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
So this criminal is still working freely??

Hahaa baba Daura come see tif ooo.

He the try to hide himself for that Ninja attire.

Sanusi must be probed.

Our $20m won't go like that.

Idiat
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
It silvermania again, so i should go and die,? "" i be emir for my lane
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
hmm.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by hajhud: 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Where the horse?

---Modified---

Now that i have seen the peak-sure, i now have some questions.

In the heat of the North, how does he cope dressing up like a Ninja? or is there a mini-Air-conditioner in the flowing robe?

So the one LICKING his lips(suspiciously) while standing close to another man, is in line to becoming the next Ooni of Ife?

That Dele Momodu, what does he do for a living? he is about to join Wole Soyinka, Onyeka Onwenu, Festus Keyamo,Ini Edo, Tam Davis West and a host of others i consider jobless, no visible source of income, but somehow happen to be living well.

u no get eyes ni

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by danchuzzy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
lol
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by mrmaze(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Where the horse?

---Modified---

Now that i have seen the peak-sure, i now have some questions.

That Dele Momodu, what does he do for a living? he is about to join Wole Soyinka, Onyeka Onwenu, Festus Keyamo,Ini Edo, Tam Davis West and a host of others i consider jobless, no visible source of income, but somehow happen to be living well.

No big deal in riding a horse. I once rode our Christmas Goat as a young boy. RIDE HORSE, RIDE DONKEY, RIDE GOAT, RIDE na RIDE.
Dis guy just crack my ribs..hahaha

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by joystickextendr: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
cool
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by Anthony0094(m): 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
which engine horse dy use?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
hajhud:
u no get eyes ni
Its horse dats his main priority right now lol cry
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Only in Nigeria, u'll see a very talented man covering his talent..
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by adesegun121(m): 7:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Rides A Horse (photo) by Dottore: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
[size=15pt]. Another poo on front page.
Emir on a horse
Oba so so and so in the toilet
Igwe so so and so eating snacks
Tonto Dike sneezes 3times
Mercy Johnson buys indomie
Stephanie lies on the porch for fresh air
Genevieve changes her body cream.

Mods you can do better than this. [/size]

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Things Soludo Told Buhari-Led APC Government In Kaduna / EFCC To Ekweremadu: We’ll Arrest You If You’ve Gone On Looting Spree / PHOTO: Man Petitions EFCC In A Unique Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.