Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis (2648 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / Kuje Prison Inmates Jubilates As Badeh Joins Them, Rejects Foods / The Ghanaian Graduate Who Joined ISIS - BBC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by vccghana(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
A 25-year- old graduate of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) Nazir Nortei Alema, has thrown his family into a health-threatening stress, as he joins the swelling ranks of the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), a terrorist organisation.

With a degree in Geography and Rural Development, he is one of the 10 suspected Muslim youth from Ghana who have finally taken the decision to join the terrorist group, whose stock-in-trade is public beheading of their opponents or those they regard as infidels, attracting a worldwide opprobrium.

Their decision has activated the alarm bells over a subtle recruitment drive for vulnerable Muslim youth in especially public tertiary institutions in the country.

Nazir’s fateful trip to the training grounds of the so-called Islamic State, as they are derogatively referred to, started on 2nd August 2015, soon after his completion of the mandatory National Service in Ghana, which he undertook at the Statistical Service.

Narrating the story of his son to Daily Guide, Abdul Latif Alema said the young man had earlier sent a whatsapp message to the family, indicating that he was on his way to Prestea from where he would proceed to Takoradi on an official assignment.

His brother, Kabiru Alema, who accompanied his father to Daily Guide yesterday said a subsequent message negated the earlier one.

“He said that he had lied to us when he said he was on his way to Prestea and Takoradi but that the truth is that he was on his way to join the ISIS,” he said.

Extracts from Nazir’s whatsapp message, received by Kabir read as follows: “Pray for me, for I will never forget you in my prayer and it’s my hope and prayer that we meet again if not in this world then in Jannah (paradise). I love you all. May Allah grant us understanding and guide us all to the straight path. Asalaamu alaikum.”

“I told you a lie to please my Allah. The deception was to go do some research work in far away Prestea while the main idea was to move far away from you all to the Islamic State (IS). I know it might sound kind of crazy for you but your son really had to take this bold step to get out of the corrupt system of Ghana which has democracy first on its list.

You can follow this link to know about the ‘shirk’ called democracy islamqa.info/en/98134”. As to why the family is convinced that Nazir has joined the ranks of ISIS, Kabir said “we are convinced because a couple of his friends have also gone missing. We went to their individual houses and discovered that there is no information about their
whereabouts.”

Kabir mentioned the name of a certain Abubakar Mohammed aka Brother, a first-class product of the KNUST from a popular family in Cowlane, a suburb of Accra near the General Post Office, who is one of those suspected to have also joined the ISIS.

source: http://citifmonline.com/2015/08/25/knust-graduate-joins-isis-terrorist-group/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by Hawlahscho(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by baralatie(m): 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
eeyah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by dani3(m): 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ghana una go hear am shey na una dey insult us because of bokoharam una own terrorist go worse pass our own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by mofayodeyahoo: 8:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
I hope he join for bringing PEACE into reality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by JiggamanGh: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
What's Africans business in this battle?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Ghanaians now joing ISIS and boko haram in droves God help Ghana
Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by PetroDolla3: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rubbish talk! Biko haram can't survive in Ghana, magg0t!
dani3:
Ghana una go hear am shey na una dey insult us because of bokoharam una own terrorist go worse pass our own
Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by MRSANITY(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Why cant they survive in Ghana? once they enter Ghana, the entire population which is not even up to lagos state will be wiped out before you know it, is it not with that your president that is like an slowpoke?

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by PetroDolla3: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
You need to change your user name to MRINSANITY!

Even a child born today knows the shitnigerian army is a joke grin just invite the Ghanaian military to intervene and boko haram will be history in your country in 3 months! cool your soldiers are only good at molesting civilians,organising coups, and chopping money.

The Ghanaian military will deal with boko haram the same way it's navy has dealt with pirates from your shithole. The Ghanaian Navy has long made Ghanaian waters a no-go area for undesirable elements from shitnigeria grin

Give some credit to the Ghanaian military for training the first generation of military officers from your country,huh? Fuckeduppedness

Mudder fugger, our president is one million times better than your clueless, bombastic and slowpoke of a president!

And what has the population of Ghana got to do with anything? arrant crap!

MRSANITY:
Why cant they survive in Ghana? once they enter Ghana, the entire population which is not even up to lagos state will be wiped out before you know it, is it not with that your president that is like an slowpoke?
Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by MRSANITY(m): 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
PetroDolla3:
You need to change your user name to MRINSANITY!

Even a child born today knows the shitnigerian army is a joke grin just invite the Ghanaian military to intervene and boko haram will be history in your country in 3 months! cool your soldiers are only good at molesting civilians,organising coups, and chopping money.

The Ghanaian military will deal with boko haram the same way it's navy has dealt with pirates from your shithole. The Ghanaian Navy has long made Ghanaian waters a no-go area for undesirable elements from shitnigeria grin

Give some credit to the Ghanaian military for training the first generation of military officers from your country,huh? Fuckeduppedness

Mudder fugger, our president is one million times better than your clueless, bombastic and slowpoke of a president!

And what has the population of Ghana got to do with anything? arrant crap!

u are just jealous of Nigeria and desperately wish you were Nigerian, petrodollar the raving lunatic, u are a bastard. You and other Ghanians who come to this forum daily looking for news are bastardds, the real shithole and bleeped up country is Ghana, all your women have the ugliest faces, they have fat and shapless basksides, who gives a shit about that kind of backsides, Nigeria is progressing Ghnana is retrogressing, you once celebrated 100days of light, that has become a thing of the past because you no longer have light. Ghana is so fuccked up that the only forum they know to vent out their frustrations is a Nigerian Forum, you personally are so fuccked up and screwwed that your only contribution to Nairaland is insults. I won't be surprised you are a black, short and ugly midget. Bastrd Ghanian.

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by AzontoGhost(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
MRSANITY:
u are just jealous of Nigeria and desperately wish you were Nigerian, petrodollar the raving lunatic, u are a bastard. You and other Ghanians who come to this forum daily looking for news are bastardds, the real shithole and bleeped up country is Ghana, all your women have the ugliest faces, they have fat and shapless basksides, who gives a shit about that kind of backsides, Nigeria is progressing Ghnana is retrogressing, you once celebrated 100days of light, that has become a thing of the past because you no longer have light. Ghana is so fuccked up that the only forum they know to vent out their frustrations is a Nigerian Forum, you personally are so fuccked up and screwwed that your only contribution to Nairaland is insults. I won't be surprised you are a black, short and ugly midget. Bastrd Ghanian.
SUFFERING and SMILING grin grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by PetroDolla3: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
fuckeduppedness grin Are you Mr.Ibu? grin jealous of shitnigeria? grin is it the boko haram? 419? corruption? money rituals? witchceaft? militants? oil bunkerers, pirates, pr0stutes, or the terrorists? grin Chei, na so the thing pain you reach? grin Sh1thead for life
Dirty, ugly pig grin

Suck my dick, stvpid,evil nigerian with inferiority complex! Ghanaian will always win because we’ve been your masters, even from colonial times! Go and study your history, f00l grin

a nation of fools grin http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/

LOL How is it my fault or that of any Ghanaian that you human eating, coc-k suckin, sub humans are so phucked? grin first class MUGUs!!!!

Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil. LOL

Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin

what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin

Being Ghanaians is an honour so deal with it. Nigerians know Ghanaians are superior, they’ll just never admit it. grin

[s]
MRSANITY:
u are .
[/s]

Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by meforyou1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
PetroDolla3:
this goat, are u still alive?
Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by meforyou1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nigeria supplies Ghana free electricity from kainji dam. And free natural gas as well

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by PetroDolla3: 10:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Another magg0t from the Federal Republic of Fools cheesy how is suffering n smiling, Mr.Fool? cheesy grin Thunder fire your dirty blokos! Fvck you dog an d your senseless generation!

200 million fools! How is it my fault your armpit shithole is truly fvcked grin

Typical disgusting shitnigerian piece of trash! I am going to throw up! cool
meforyou1:
this goat, are u still alive?
Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by meforyou1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
PetroDolla3:

Another magg0t from the Federal Republic of Fools cheesy how is suffering n smiling, Mr.Fool? cheesy grin Thunder fire your dirty blokos! Fvck you dog an d your senseless generation!

Typical disgusting shitnigerian piece of trash! I am going to throw up! cool
Typical disgusting Ghanaian. Just one switch off in kainji dam and we put the whole of black ghana in perpetual darkness
Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by AzontoGhost(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
meforyou1:
Typical disgusting Ghanaian. Just one switch off in kainji dam and we put the whole of black ghana in perpetual darkness
SUFFERING and SMILING tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by Orjioorji(f): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Islam !
Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by PetroDolla3: 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
99% of shitnigerians are thieves, murderers and rapists grin the armpit country is doomed cheesy 90% of shitnigerians survive on less than $1 a day! cool And yet the fools produce 2.5 millions barrels of oil per day grin

Thank God for fuelish and idiotic mumugerians. We'll continue to flush them down the toilet grin

Kainji dam supplies power go Ghana? grin grin grin I guess you have a brain of a 9-month old,huh? You mudder fuggerz don't even have electricity to supply to your suffering n no-longer-smiling 200 million apes! Stop smoking weed,huh? Before you destroy what is left of your fragile, generator-fumes compromised brain. Kainji dam supplying power to Ghana................ grin. Fuckeduppedness

Federal Republic of Fools grin

meforyou1:
Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by meforyou1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2015
PetroDolla3:
99% of shitnigerians are thieves, murderers and rapists grin the armpit country is doomed cheesy 90% of shitnigerians survive on less than $1 a day! cool And yet the fools produce 2.5 millions barrels of oil per day grin

Thank God for fuelish and idiotic mumugerians. We'll continue to flush them down the toilet grin

Kainji dam supplies power go Ghana? grin grin grin I guess you have a brain of a 9-month old,huh? You mudder fuggerz don't even have electricity to supply to your suffering n no-longer-smiling 200 million apes! Stop smoking weed,huh? Before you destroy what is left of your fragile, generator-fumes compromised brain. Kainji dam supplying power to Ghana................ grin. Fuckeduppedness

I alone can feed the whole of your generation till thy Kingdom come. Black charley
Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by PetroDolla3: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Your lack of intelligence is laughable grin your fellow mumugerians survive on less than $1 a day. Most shitnigerians eat from dustbins and you want to feed my generation? grin damn! nigeria is a sh1thole. End of story! grin ape hole they call country grin people get kidnapped in that shitty zoo country for a ransom of gala and coke grin uncivilized hell hole!

The place is downright smelly and dirty grin

meforyou1:
I alone can feed the whole of your generation till thy Kingdom come. Black charley
Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by MRSANITY(m): 10:06am On Sep 03, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Your lack of intelligence is laughable grin your fellow mumugerians survive on less than $1 a day. Most shitnigerians eat from dustbins and you want to feed my generation? grin damn! nigeria is a sh1thole. End of story! grin ape hole they call country grin people get kidnapped in that shitty zoo country for a ransom of gala and coke grin uncivilized hell hole!
The place is downright smelly and dirty grin
PetroDolla3:
PetroDolla3:

Typical disgusting shitnig erian piece of trash! I am going to throw up! cool
PetroDolla3:
fuckeduppedness grin Are you Mr.Ibu? grin jealous of shitnigeria? grin is it the boko haram? 419? corruption? money rituals? witchceaft? militants? oil bunkerers, pirates, pr0stutes, or the terrorists? grin Chei, na so the thing pain you reach? grin Sh1thead for life
Dirty, ugly pig grin
Suck my dick, stvpid,evil nigerian with inferiority complex! Ghanaian will always win because we’ve been your masters, even from colonial times! Go and study your history, f00l grin
a nation of fools grin http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/02/nigeria-a-nation-of-160million-fools/
LOL How is it my fault or that of any Ghanaian that you human eating, coc-k suckin, sub humans are so phucked? grin first class MUGUs!!!!
Kidnapping is the second most lucrative industry after oil. LOL
Can anyone tell me how many nigerians have access to electricity, potable water, motorable roads, personal security, quality education, health care? What is the infant mortality rate in nigeria? What is the maternal mortality rate? grin
what name do you give to a country of kidnappers, ritualists, pr0stitutes,419ners, scammers and spammers, terrorists, militants, armed robbers, book haram, friggin eediots rule? A country where nothing works? grin grin grin
Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin
Being Ghanaians is an honour so deal with it. Nigerians know Ghanaians are superior, they’ll just never admit it. grin
[s][/s]
you are a bastarrd, the Federal Republic of fools is Ghana where all their men are docile, they sit at home doing nothing, lazy set of fools.
u want me to suck your dicck? that is an abomination in Nigeria, only women suck diccks, i know you 70 percent of ghanians are bastarrd rectum fuckkers like yurself, if you catch you here in Nigeria, we will slit your throat wide open using a blunt knife, bloddy foool. your president could not even pass the law against homosexuality meaning he is a secret homosexual ashawo, shamless country with even more shameless citizens. if you have any shame, all your life will not be focused on a Nigerian forum. We are your masters and will always be, we have bags we still call ghana must go till today, we drove your filthy and useless and lazy asses out of our country, but your foools will never let go, you still hang around like prostitutes.

Re: 25 Years Old Young Ghanaian Graduate Joins Isis by MRSANITY(m): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2015
petrodolla3 the bastarrd and rectum fukker and stinking gay who is looking for a man to suck his dick, you have made 730 posts on Nairaland, all of them are insults, not even a single sane post. MAD BUSH BASTARD FROM OUR SLAVE COUNTRY GHANA. i know without Nairaland, you have no life, this is the only place you can vent your frustration and madness. with the darkness in Ghana and all your black skin like people who rubbed charcoal, how do you manage to see yourselves grin

(1) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Shot In The Head In Owerri During Peaceful Protest / Fire On The Mountain!!! Ex-niger Militants Issue Final Warning To Buhari (READ) / Aisha Buhari Slays With 40m Naira Hermes Handbag In Washington, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.