Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex (2830 Views)

Guys, To Be Dumped Or Maga-ad, Which Is More Preferable ? / She Came Back Because She Got Dumped (should I Accept Her?) / PLease help-i just got dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex by IFELEKE(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2009
sexybabes:

Thanx, i intend 2. Bt still it hurts so much, this is a r/s of 2yrs i'm talkin abt here & i deeply loved d guy, nt dt i will go back 2 him anyway.
It will hurt no doubt but you need to release him.
You see,often times we wonder why we can't forget our Ex or why we can't stop thinking about them when in actual fact we continue to imprison them in the innermost corners of our HEART.
Open Up and flush him out to make space for a more deserving One.
Ciao!
Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex by topup: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2009
sexybabes:

Thanx, i intend 2. Bt still it hurts so much, this is a r/s of 2yrs i'm talkin abt here & i deeply loved d guy,  nt dt i will go back 2 him anyway.

That's truly sad sad. Well, I can guarantee that you'll get stronger as time goes on. You may need to take time from him for some time, avoid seeing him e.t.c. to make the break up easier.

All the best.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2009
@ topic: I felt relieved, it was for the best.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex by puskin: 10:58pm On Mar 30, 2009
Dating is önly but a game. Enjoy it while it lasts. While feel sumtin wen u r only gaming.
To all those who felt nothing when they dumped or were being dumped. I say THUMBS UP.
Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
C2H5OH: Hey folks, let us all try something new.

Most of us have either experienced break ups or heard about them. Let's all share our experiences about the feeling that consumed us as we grieve(d) over the loss of a loved one (assuming some folks even felt sad at all grin ).

yeah,i remember the first time i got dumped i didn't even know i wouldn't see her again i kept going back to look for her looking stupid...i just finished sec sch then..to say the truth i became sick cos she was the first love even tho no s3x was involved.After then i had a real girl friend with s3xing and all then one day she just told me she couldn't continue cos i hardly had time for her..i tried all i could to make her stay but she was hell bent on leaving so i had to use what i had over her which was s3x & she fell for it..so i took her straight home for the make up s3x and after the touching,kissing and all, i stripped her down to nothing and stopped got up from the bed looked at her with disgust and told her to put her clothes back on without even waiting for her reply i just left the room and was on the video game in the sitting room she left with her head low...i reversed the dump..never been dumped since then,i just let go without fighting or quarreling when my instincts tells me something's about to go funny
Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex by Youngpo413: 6:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Moonstone:

It depends on where you put the guy. It's a light switch if you want it to be a light switch.
Guys have hurt me before but not by breaking up with me. Usually when we break up, I'm actually tired of trying so it does not pain me anymore.
he fuccccked your best friend?
Re: How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex by AJ01(m): 7:26am On Dec 17, 2014
Sooo depressed...dunny thing is dat we r back together but am not really into her again... Would have been better if we stayed dat way(exes)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! A Pregnancy Which Is 5 Months Or More Wants To Be Terminated / Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: / Naija Church Gals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.