Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,168 members, 7,780,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide (36662 Views)

Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL / Ngozi Nwosu: “I Will Marry When It Is Right Time” — 53 Year Old Veteran Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by femi4: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
shizzy7:
I thought the Olamide sang Melo Melo for her and wedding Bells should be Ringing anytime soon..

na wa ooo
Artists are like Pastors, they don't do what they preach

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by kandiikane(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Unless, the lady is someone who is not bothered about marriage, but if she is, she should really consider her relationship with the guy because he doesn't seem to know what he wants. There is a difference between, don't know when I will get married and don't know whether I will marry you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by nochildsplay(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Who the F is the admin of this medium ?

This news is like a week old and it's making FP.

I smell favouristism
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by franklingud(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol!!... heaven dey hungry u ni?..
Badoo ko?
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by favourmic(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
I pray you ladies won't choose wrong..... sad angry
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by favourmic(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
kandiikane:
Unless, the lady is someone who is not bothered about marriage, but if she is, she should really consider her relationship with the guy because he doesn't seem to know what he wants. There is a difference between, don't know when I will get married and don't know whether I will marry you.

You make sense dude
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by notoriousbabe: 4:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeew wetin be my own?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
sulmeza:
most of una above me didn't even care to read d post...he said.."he's not God"...it's dat simple.....he's jst not ready to admit it...

brova, i read it. the manner of his response is depicting that he's not sure he can marry without consideration God's will
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by noblegrex: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
He loves his Babay mama but he's confused cos there was someone behind the scene for him when he was nobody B4 d baby mama surfaced.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by anonymous6(f): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mchayy:
Olamide Baddo opened up to Andre Blaze about his life, career and more in a recent interview.

Olamide told Andre that his baby mama is not just a random chic but he’s not sure if he will marry her.

In his words, “We’re very cool. We’ve been cool from way back and we’ve been together for almost 5 years now. It’s not just some random chic that came around from nowhere. That’s just it. But the question of marrying her, that one is very hard to answer because Olamide is not God. Only God knows tomorrow.”

Olamide who claims to be the baddest artiste in Nigeria said his major fear is not making heaven.

According to the ‘Shakitibobo‘ crooner, “My major fear is not making Heaven; the second one is failure. Nobody thought it was going to be this big for me…or for someone coming from Bariga, and you’re not even doing like Pop, RnB or something. You’re rapping, like rap doesn’t even really sell like that in Nigeria. And now you’re coming from the ghetto, and you’re not doing English rap. But glory be to God, I did a lot of hard work and it has paid for me. The grace of God has really helped me as well.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/im-not-sure-if-i-will-marry-my-baby-mama-olamide/

ridiculous, a lesson to females out there, watch out with the men you sleep with before marriage
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by clemz85(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
in Maleke voice" no border, if he say he no go marry u, no border Maleke... no Clemz might carry u, no border"
in Marvin voice "do u understand d formula?"
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Chubhie: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
jaymichael:
His message is cryptic. The way core Yorubas respond to questions.
LOL
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by hensben(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettytasha:
well dts bad . moral lesson ; it takes more than sex and a baby to keep a man
Bae just say yes and I'll marry you sharply, no time.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by RexTramadol1: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wen he no meet her for house(intact)

Even now,he stl dey bleep her

How he go value her

Aft'all she refused postinor 2
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by prettytasha(f): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
hensben:
Bae just say yes and I'll marry you sharply, no time.
hmm mhh am still a small girl o . i never ready
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Allansmith: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Oju lo mo ohun to yoo inuu...Oro Olamide ye ara e.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by hensben(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettytasha:
hmm mhh am still a small girl o . i never ready
Bae forget that one. But you're above 18 right?.Nwankwo kanu married his wife when she was 18. We can do it bae. I'm in my mid 20s.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:
Girls think having a baby for celebs means they will marry them...lie...most of dem ditch their baby mamas and get another one…now look after dancing shakiti bobo with her puci he don go sing melo melo for another girl

ROFLMFAO...You've spoken the truth.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by shizzy7(f): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
femi4:
Artists are like Pastors, they don't do what they preach
hhuuu Harsh comparison I guess the song was for his baby...Or maybe he didn't say the above..
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Toks2008(m): 5:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
adonbilivit:
chai! so heaven dey hungry u and u dey Bleep before marriage? u come even get baby mama on top! ur nick name come be baddo! Bad guys don't make heaven bro. #urFan

he can make heaven if he stopss using crazy lewd lyrics that is destroying our children.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by ecnuel: 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olamise, "Your major fear is not making heaven" You did a lot of hard work and it has paid for you.

Can you confidently tell yourself that you are doing any hard work not to miss heaven?
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by ehis05(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Baddo u dey crayss who u 1 bring marry her if u no do am??

Dis baby mama tin is not encouraging boys to settle down oo
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by xamuelotu(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
adonbilivit:
chai! so heaven dey hungry u and u dey Bleep before marriage? u come even get baby mama on top! ur nick name come be baddo! Bad guys don't make heaven bro. #urFan
u think say if na sin God the use judge who go dey heaven, u 4 make am?
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by ehis05(m): 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sommyangel:
Nne if he doesn't marry you, tell me lemme deal with him

You 1 deal with him...how??
Abi u want to carry belle too??
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by horllybee(f): 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
WOW! !! Olamide is going crazy with all his song .oloshy ni a won guys
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by bbjummy: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
deadZONE:
I blame the girl and society
i also blame the girls parents.

If its a regular guy her parents would force her
to marry him.
Nawah o! In this modern age you can still force a lady to marry a man? I pity the lady sha when the man turns her into a punching back because he was compelled to marry her.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by alawo22: 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mchayy:
Olamide Baddo opened up to Andre Blaze about his life, career and more in a recent interview.

Olamide told Andre that his baby mama is not just a random chic but he’s not sure if he will marry her.

In his words, “We’re very cool. We’ve been cool from way back and we’ve been together for almost 5 years now. It’s not just some random chic that came around from nowhere. That’s just it. But the question of marrying her, that one is very hard to answer because Olamide is not God. Only God knows tomorrow.”

Olamide who claims to be the baddest artiste in Nigeria said his major fear is not making heaven.

According to the ‘Shakitibobo‘ crooner, “My major fear is not making Heaven; the second one is failure. Nobody thought it was going to be this big for me…or for someone coming from Bariga, and you’re not even doing like Pop, RnB or something. You’re rapping, like rap doesn’t even really sell like that in Nigeria. And now you’re coming from the ghetto, and you’re not doing English rap. But glory be to God, I did a lot of hard work and it has paid for me. The grace of God has really helped me as well.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/im-not-sure-if-i-will-marry-my-baby-mama-olamide/
nice one olamide but stick to her and marry her
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Macgreat(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
They look good together...
That's an oversized boots for that girl.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Obaf16(f): 6:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettytasha:
Yes o my sister
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Luckylife(m): 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettytasha:
best advice for wise ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter's 13th Birthday. Checkout Her Cake / Reekado Banks' Posters Used By Keke Riders In Kano. Singer Reacts / Wizkid Performs At Iconic Roya Albert Hall In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.