Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide (36684 Views)

Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Olamide: I May Not Marry My Baby Mama; Adekunle Gold No Longer In YBNL / Ngozi Nwosu: “I Will Marry When It Is Right Time” — 53 Year Old Veteran Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by adonbilivit: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Superman11:

[size=14pt] na you dey decide who dey go heaven ? Abeg cool down[/size]
now cooling down.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Luckylife(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Guy we decode ur plan , u are indirectly opening doors for desperate babes to apply abi . Shine ur eyes bro.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by MrsAnyanwu(f): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wen an elder cautions all these young ladies, dey will tell u, u are old school, now see, what is wrong in having all ur kids within marriage? That's where d swag is, dats where respect comes from, u have ur dignity, but to be kold a baby mama?? Its a shame and a disgrace.... God forbid
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Trypa(f): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
prettytasha:
well dts bad . moral lesson ; it takes more than sex and a baby to keep a man

Seconded nice statement
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by G12(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
adonbilivit:
chai! so heaven dey hungry u and u dey Bleep before marriage? u come even get baby mama on top! ur nick name come be baddo! Bad guys don't make heaven bro. #urFan

Dey there na dey form holy holy. Na so Olamide go make heaven you go dey gate dey shout ojoro.

BTW, all sins are equal. Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. What does that tell you? Since is not the problem, failing to acknowledge God and that he sent his Son is.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Trypa(f): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=romzyxy post=37429988]
It takes only LOVE[/quote

Sometimes love is not enough still ]
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by HopeAlive14(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Olamide, please marry your baby mama...

And may God help you to make heaven.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Duru009(m): 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
I just pity most girls........
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Ladycloud(f): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
quite unfortunate....girls be having zero chill!!!
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Maximus85(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Mchayy:
Olamide Baddo opened up to Andre Blaze about his life, career and more in a recent interview.

Olamide told Andre that his baby mama is not just a random chic but he’s not sure if he will marry her.

In his words, “We’re very cool. We’ve been cool from way back and we’ve been together for almost 5 years now. It’s not just some random chic that came around from nowhere. That’s just it. But the question of marrying her, that one is very hard to answer because Olamide is not God. Only God knows tomorrow.”

Olamide who claims to be the baddest artiste in Nigeria said his major fear is not making heaven.

According to the ‘Shakitibobo‘ crooner, “My major fear is not making Heaven; the second one is failure. Nobody thought it was going to be this big for me…or for someone coming from Bariga, and you’re not even doing like Pop, RnB or something. You’re rapping, like rap doesn’t even really sell like that in Nigeria. And now you’re coming from the ghetto, and you’re not doing English rap. But glory be to God, I did a lot of hard work and it has paid for me. The grace of God has really helped me as well.”

http://nexthop.com.ng/im-not-sure-if-i-will-marry-my-baby-mama-olamide/

Enjoy everything here ooo jare. I am not God and I ain't judging but You can't be living this kinda life and still talk of heaven.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by IDYsimoni: 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
*singing*#wetin concern me eerie #meanwhile today is my birthday....can I qet some likes qood people
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Cyriloha(m): 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sommyangel:
Nne if he doesn't marry you, tell me lemme deal with him

.haha haha funniest girl of the week deal with him who olamide

you wan see your grave abi guys that has gone far to me seff that chic is local to me and that she always been there for him is bcz his a rich guy! !!!! believe it or not to me the girl I will marry has not been born becz una Don spoil finish
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by madjune(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
KINDLY VOTE FOR MADJUNE IN THE mobilebookshelf write and win COMPETITION WITH THE POETRY ENTRY TITLED-

ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ( TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE)

KINDLY VISIT WWW.MOBILEBOOKSHELF.COM.

LIKE THE PAGE AND PLEASE, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS DULY BEFORE VOTING.

THANK YOU and LOADS OF LOVE AS YOU DO. MUAAHHH!
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
He is being truthful.
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by purpledandelion: 7:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
adonbilivit:
chai! so heaven dey hungry u and u dey Bleep before marriage? u come even get baby mama on top! ur nick name come be baddo! Bad guys don't make heaven bro. #urFan
A judgemental ignoramus won't make heaven either undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Talking about 9ja songs. Why won't a calabar man do an album? Are they this stingy or are they scared?

I swear these guys will move the market more than yorobah and Igbo guys.

See Olamide, See Phyno , chei!!see Eedris Abd. WTF is Iyanya doingg sef?
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Seriallinks(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
adonbilivit:

"Ain't no heaven for a thug nigga; the only place a thug nigga gets in free is 'thug mansion' and you gotta be a G" - Tupac Shakur grin

Olamide you gotta be a Gee! grin It's written - Matthew 6:24-25...Well, there is yet another day for a gentile to be saved. Repent and give your life to Christ if you wanna make it into the kingdom of righteousness!
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Raxxye(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by romzyxy(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=Trypa post=37435456][/quote]

True
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by Boyooosa(m): 11:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
Was she there wen u were eating dustbin (according to one of ur lyrics). If she was, marry her, if she came after ur BLOW, fashy am... cheesy
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by TolaniLuv: 12:47am On Aug 29, 2015
It's not Olamide's fault tho! I'm not a core Christian but, I like reading the bible sometimes. If a cohabiting couple gets pregnant, there is a high probability that the man will leave the relationship within two years, resulting in a single mom raising a fatherless child. Sex is considerable but, getting pregnant for him without getting married is so bad and she will have to face whatever she get...
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by rio8484(m): 6:24am On Aug 29, 2015
sulmeza:
most of una above me didn't even care to read d post...he said.."he's not God"...it's dat simple.....he's jst not ready to admit it...
Thank you jare,they just read headlines and interprete verbatim
Re: I Don't Know If I Will Marry My Baby Mama - Olamide by baby124: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
You better marry that girl. Trust me there is nothing outside you are looking for. You will end up regretting this decision and she will be long gone. If you can have unprotected sex, you can become responsible when a baby comes out of the situation. Marry her, it's God's blessing and he is trying to direct your path. All your other single friends partying and chasing girls are not living life. They will be the first to abandon you when things go bad. Don't sacrifice your future for useless things. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno Flaunts His White Roll Royce As He Shares New Dope Photos / Seyi Shay Flaunts Her Chinese Tattoo (Photo) / Efe Visits Ali Baba, Who Gifts Him A €160 Expensive Remy Martin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.