Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

He's 27years Old, An Only Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He's 27years Old, An Only Son (4890 Views)

My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic) / How My Husband Killed My Only Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Welcome!

His name is michael, and he's 27years old (an only son) he earns 25k in a month. Now, his uncles, siblings (two sisters), friends are now pushing him to get married since he's the only son

Here is the question

• Is he to get married now? Remember he earns 25k in a month

Your professional opinion is needed
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
He isn't a kid anymore not to know what he wants. Even with 25k as his salary, with plans he can still make it but; he should take his time to avoid everlasting regret...
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2015
LoLs. It all depends on wha he wants for himself but I don't think it will b ok 4 him to MARRY now. He's not matured enough financially. But he could get a random girl pregnant to satisfy his uncles ( I wouldn't do that if it were me tho)
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Melahou(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
If he wants to marry he should go ahead...
Forget whether he earns 10k a year.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
He isn't a kid anymore not to know what he wants. Even with 25k as his salary, with plans he can still make it but; he should take his time to avoid everlasting regret...

He said he's not yet ready for marriage for now, but siblings and uncles are pushing him to the wall because he's the only son

What do you mean by "he should take his time to avoid everlasting regret?

Am curious
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
Melahou:
If he wants to marry he should go ahead...
Forget whether he earns 10k a year.

The guy said he's not ready for marriage for now, remember he's the only son, and he's 27years old

What do you think?
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by duality(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2015
so when do you think he can earn enough to get married.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
HeartRobber:

He said he's not yet ready for marriage for now, but siblings and uncles are pushing him to the wall because he's the only son

Am curious
@ the bolded...I meant he should not give into d pressure by the family not minding that he's d only son. The truth he might be giving it a second thought, but I don't he will forgive his family & himself if they made him to make the choice of marrying a wrong woman..

You should take your time bro
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
LoLs. It all depends on wha he wants for himself but I don't think it will b ok 4 him to MARRY now. He's not matured enough financially. But he could get a random girl pregnant to satisfy his uncles ( I wouldn't do that if it were me tho)

Lols

I wouldn't do that if it where me too though

The guy said he's not ready for marriage for now

But seriously, the salary is some how poor in my professional opinion
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
@ the bolded...I meant he should not give into d pressure by the family not minding that he's d only son. The truth he might be giving it a second thought, I don't he will forgive his family if they made him to make the choice of marrying a wrong woman..

You should take your time bro

Seriously, the salary is poor, for me

Thanks bro, your opinion counts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
HeartRobber:

Seriously, thee salary is poor, for me

Thanks bro, your opinion counts
bro! The salary isn't poor, it's all about "PLANNING & everything will fall in place..

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

If You Don't Manage Poverty, You Can't Manage Wealth
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
bro! The salary isn't poor, it's all about "PLANNING & everything will fall in place..

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

If You Don't Manage Poverty, You Can't Manage Wealth

I understand you, bro

But is not as easy as you think, 25k for the month for a guy man in this present nigeria?

Think again bro

Thanks, anywhere
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
HeartRobber:

I understand you, bro

But is not as easy as you think, 25k for the month for a guy man in this present nigeria?

Think again bro

Thanks, anywhere
God will see u through, just take am sofri-sofri
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by kentochi(m): 4:57am On Aug 26, 2015
he can go ahead and marry together they will build new generation. 25k is good enough for them.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by focus7: 5:12am On Aug 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That he's not a kid anymore; I agree, that he can make it with 25k;;please educate me, that he should avoid everlasting regret; a word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 26, 2015
kentochi:
he can go ahead and marry together they will build new generation.
25k is good enough for them.

Lol

Did I hear you say that "25k is good enough for two grown adult that are expecting babies soon?
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by focus7: 5:21am On Aug 26, 2015
kentochi:
he can go ahead and marry together they will build new generation.
25k is good enough for them.
hia, this kind of counsel!! Hope you will drop your contact in case of emergency.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by focus7: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2015
HeartRobber:

Am curious
He should talk to himself that those uncle and siblings will not live with the wife with him and let them leave him alone to organise his life for a better future.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by mutter(f): 6:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Lineage is. Very important. Family is more than just one individual.
The family might have an inheritance material or in material.
Should money be a reason for risking the shut down of the lineage?
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 26, 2015
focus7:
He should talk to himself that those uncle and siblings will not live with the wife with him and let them leave him alone to organise his life for a better future.

Thanks, man

Your opinion counts
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 26, 2015
mutter:
Lineage is. Very important. Family is more than just one individual.
The family might have an inheritance material or in material.
Should money be a reason for risking the shut down of the lineage?

Morning,

I don't understand

Can you throw more light?
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2015
focus7:
hia, this kind of counsel!! Hope you will drop your contact in case of emergency.

Lol

What is your take?
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Melahou(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2015
HeartRobber:

The guy said he's not ready for marriage for now, remember he's the only son, and he's 27years old

What do you think?

at times in life you need a little push or persuasion to get to the top...
apart from him been the only son am sure they are other reasons why they want him to marry now...

he should make up his mind whether to marry now or later...
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by focus7: 8:41am On Aug 26, 2015
HeartRobber:

Lol

What is your take?
My take is he should ignore all those mounting pressure on him and upgrade himself, opportunity for a brighter future await him out there, by God's grace he won't be 30yrs before God turn his finances around and he can now settle down with a woman. I don't always like the idea that implies that money is not an important aspect of our living, to me the place of money cannot be overlooked though I advocate legitimate means of possessing it.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
focus7:
My take is he should ignore all those mounting pressure on him and upgrade himself, opportunity for a brighter future await him out there, by God's grace he won't be 30yrs before God turn his finances around and he can now settle down with a woman. I don't always like the idea that implies that money is not an important aspect of our living, to me the place of money cannot be overlooked though I advocate legitimate means of possessing it.

All true

Only son or not, he should wait till he's ready, 25k is poor for two people in this present nigeria

Thanks for your opinion, bro
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Melahou:

at times in life you need a little push or persuasion to get to the top...
apart from him been the only son am sure they are other reasons why they want him to marry now...

he should make up his mind whether to marry now or later...

He said he's not ready for marriage for now

So you mean he should forget about being the only son and plan his life first?

Thanks, man
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by jabojafa(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2015
HeartRobber:

I understand you, bro

Think again bro

Thanks, anywhere
rememba d bible says d jsut shall live by his faith n not his salary. How many ppl do u tink live by deir salary in a month? It is beta to marry a man with vision dan a man with television. Bt if u can find a man with both den its d best.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by jabojafa(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2015
focus7:
wen u find a wife, u hv founf go tin and God starts favoruin u.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by jabojafa(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2015
i knw a couple who started with a mat in one room bt today dey built 3diff houses and dey drive tear rubber cars now. Wot it takes is jst two ppl who can agree and work togeda and b honest to each oda. Every oda tin wil fall into place.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Melahou(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2015
HeartRobber:

He said he's not ready for marriage for now

So you mean he should forget about being the only son and plan his life first?

Thanks, man

if he`s not ready for marriage he should plan his life
but he should let his people understand that getting
marriage now is not priority for him as there are other things to be done wink
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by 2good(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2015
HeartRobber:
Welcome!

His name is michael, and he's 27years old (an only son) he earns 25k in a month. Now, his uncles, siblings (two sisters), friends are now pushing him to get married since he's the only son

Here is the question

• Is he to get married now? Remember he earns 25k in a month

Your professional opinion is needed

Tell everyone of the family member telling him to get married to fucckk off because they will not be around to help you when the extreme poverty starts.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Pidggin(f): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Marry with 25k salary?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Needs A Wife? / Ghanaian In UK Kills Wife For Flirting With A Nigerian [PICTURED] / Why Is My Husband Sleeping With Prostitutes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.