Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

He's 27years Old, An Only Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He's 27years Old, An Only Son (4893 Views)

My Wife Killed My Only Son. What Should I Do? / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic) / How My Husband Killed My Only Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 26, 2015
2good:

Tell everyone of your family member telling to get married to fucckk off because they will not be around to help you when the extreme poverty starts.

All collect, bro

Your opinion counts

Thanks a lot
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 26, 2015
Melahou:

if he`s not ready for marriage he should plan his life
but he should let his people understand that getting
marriage now is not priority for him as there are other things to be done wink

Thanks, man

Your opinion counts
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by kentochi(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2015
HeartRobber:

Lol

Did I hear you say that "25k is good enough for two grown adult that are expecting babies soon?

Guy I married and lost my business after 3 months up till date am still finding myself
Have my wife and baby to feed every day
Note I have no personal job at the moment
If I can overcome this why can't him?
Note my wife is not working at the moment.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 26, 2015
jabojafa:
rememba d bible says d jsut shall live by his faith n not his salary. How many ppl do u tink live by deir salary in a month? It is beta to marry a man with vision dan a man with television. Bt if u can find a man with both den its d best.

Thanks, man
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by 2good(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2015
kentochi:

Guy I married and lost my business after 3 months up till date am still finding myself
You think everybody want to go through what you are struggling with currently. Marriage is not by force, children are not any blessing. Do not think of feeding and taking care of other people (wife and children) if you cannot take care of yourself. That is the common sense guide to live a good life

4 Likes

Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by kentochi(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2015
focus7:
hia, this kind of counsel!! Hope you will drop your contact in case of emergency.
With good management he will over come it
I don't expect him to marry housewife but life partner
Marriage is not all that difficult.
About his age I was same age when I married my wife and now she have a lovely baby for me who is 1year and 4months today!
My friend go ahead and marry.
I was motivated to marry early after I lost my big brother who did not marry and left just like that.
So friend go and marry if you have found your love or someone that will understand you at all time.
This life is like a movie if you understand that last sentence.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 26, 2015
kentochi:

Yeah, it may work for you

But seriously, 25k Is poor for two persons in this current economy in the country

Thanks, man
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2015
2good:

You think everybody want to go through what you are struggling with currently. Marriage is not by force, children are not any blessing. Do not think of feeding and taking care of other people (wife and children) if you cannot take care of yourself. That is the common sense guide to live a good life

2good, you are the man

Tell him again

Thanks, man

1 Like

Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2015
Pidggin:
Marry with 25k salary?!

Yeah.

What do you think, pidggin?
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Pidggin(f): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2015
HeartRobber:

Yeah.

What do you think, pidggin?

Bad idea.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2015
Pidggin:

Bad idea.

Yeah, bad idea

Thanks for your opinion
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by kentochi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
HeartRobber:

2good, you are the man

Tell him again

Thanks, man
mind you marriage is not about how much you have but how understanding your partner is.
if the guy in question is ready to get married ?
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by 13regular: 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
HeartRobber:
Welcome!

His name is michael, and he's 27years old (an only son) he earns 25k in a month. Now, his uncles, siblings (two sisters), friends are now pushing him to get married since he's the only son

Here is the question

• Is he to get married now? Remember he earns 25k in a month

Your professional opinion is needed

What is his qaulification?

What's the prospect of better or improved earning in the near future?

Where does he reside? cos there are places in Naija where one can survive wt even 15k monthly bt beware of insurgents!

Will the family support him financially?

I married at 23 while my wife wz 21 and my monthly salary 14k in 2006 so 27 is not too bad and 25k manageable with good planning!

WARNING!!!
Never marry a full time housewife if you must marry now PLS! and children should be well spaced!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by onegig(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
bro! The salary isn't poor, it's all about "PLANNING & everything will fall in place..

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

If You Don't Manage Poverty, You Can't Manage Wealth

Misinterpretation of quotes is what brought most to their knees. What did you just write?

So managing poverty or lack is adding more unnecessary responsibility you know you can't comfortably cater for.?

@op This is why most Africans are poor and poverty would continue to be cyclic. We just keep pandering to what the society says even if it would put us in trouble. Putting yourself into debt or in tight situations just to please people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Sunnypar(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2016
HeartRobber:
Welcome!

His name is michael, and he's 27years old (an only son) he earns 25k in a month. Now, his uncles, siblings (two sisters), friends are now pushing him to get married since he's the only son

Here is the question

• Is he to get married now? Remember he earns 25k in a month

Your professional opinion is needed
No, When the realities of marriage hit you, you would know that love is not enough. When you start a family baby food, school fee and accommodation.....that money is not enough! Don't dare.

1 Like

Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Sunnypar(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2016
kentochi:

mind you marriage is not about how much you have but how understanding your partner is.
if the guy in question is ready to get married ?
How many girls are understanding? They are very few......very few..... Look at the way she spend money, address issues and manage the home front.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
kentochi:

Ur story seems interesting brother. I want t ask since u said u avnt gotten a job what av u been doing to sustain urself and family?
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by kentochi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
akinsal:

Ur story seems interesting brother. I want t ask since u said u avnt gotten a job what av u been doing to sustain urself and family?
you may not like to hear it.
but i thank God for his love.
Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by kentochi(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Sunnypar:
How many girls are understanding? They are very few......very few..... Look at the way she spend money, address issues and manage the home front.
if she loves you for who you are she will understand and learn how to manage.
good luck.

1 Like

Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by jashar(f): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
when he's ready to live his life ehn, he'll know better than to try pleasing people. Till then...

1 Like

Re: He's 27years Old, An Only Son by Sunnypar(m): 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
jashar:
when he's ready to live his life ehn, he'll know better than to try pleasing people. Till then...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is My Husband Sleeping With Prostitutes? / Help I'm Being Manipulated Physically And Spiritually By Redeem Christian Church / Who Needs A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.