Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,293 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You (2125 Views)

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by hertz9te(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
that thing that made you stop and gets you all smily and cheerful.

mine is:here's the money........

1 Like

Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
"i love you", that's it...

2 Likes

Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by adonbilivit: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2015
mine is " adonbilivit u are sweeter than sweet".
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by hertz9te(m): 10:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
adonbilivit:
mine is " adonbilivit u are sweeter than sweet!
heh heh heh......hope she didn't mean peppermints
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by InfinityEstates: 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
"I just paid the money into your account". It always sounds so sweet and gets me all emotional... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lemme think

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

lots!
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 25, 2015
:
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
InfinityEstates:
"I just paid the money into your account". It always sounds so sweet and gets me all emotional... undecided
u like money ehn..... I just paid the money into ur account so u can give it to mama precious smiley
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by InfinityEstates: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
yourboss:
u like money ehn..... I just paid the money into ur account so u can give it to mama precious smiley

No, that's not the one I mean... cheesy
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
InfinityEstates:

No, that's not the one I mean... cheesy
lolz... Owkay o!
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by juliuscarter(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
u are special .. grin
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by Heromaniaa: 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
mine is yet to come.
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 26, 2015
Haven't heard the "sweetest" yet
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by donholy28(m): 5:16am On Aug 26, 2015
InfinityEstates:
I just paid the money into ur account...use it for d abortion

2 Likes

Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by Eleniyan15: 7:19am On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:

that your name no help mata @ ol

fear God danholy
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2015
I don't remember 1 sweet thing in particular ,but 1 know person that always tells me so many sweet things,I know he means dem cos he has nothing to gain,he's wit some1 else cos we can't just Eva be together embarassedI don't remember 1 sweet thing in particular ,but 1 know person that always tells me so many sweet things,I know he means dem cos he has nothing to gain,he's wit some1 else cos we can't just Eva be together
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by bebene: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2015
'I didnt love you before but i dont know how i started loving you'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by lilspiceyy(f): 9:55am On Aug 26, 2015
Thank you big sis. God bless u.
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by lilspiceyy(f): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2015
Thank you big sis God bless u kiss. It got me emotional smiley
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by 7footre(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2015
It is touching ma womb she said
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by cyprus000: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
grincheesy
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by chiemmaxy2(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2015
lilspiceyy:
Thank you big sis God bless u kiss. It got me emotional smiley

Seriously!!!!!!
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by popweezy(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2015
When that hard to get girl who had never called me later called and said "hello I-I-I wanna tell you something,hmmm..maybe later but Gud nyt anyways"... i'm smiling ryt now
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by tonero230(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2015
InfinityEstates:

Gold digging machine
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by lilspiceyy(f): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
chiemmaxy2:

Seriously!!!!!!
Yes. grin
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by InfinityEstates: 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
tonero230:

Gold digging machine
Seriously, so everyone's talking, you too want to talk? undecided
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by chiemmaxy2(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
lilspiceyy:
Yes. grin
then u must have a hand of a philanthropist big sister.. anyway beautiful pic,beautiful gal and beautiful heart
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by tonero230(m): 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Upurutu
InfinityEstates:

Seriously, so everyone's talking, you too want to talk? undecided
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by lilspiceyy(f): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
chiemmaxy2:

then u must have a hand of a philanthropist big sister..
anyway beautiful pic,beautiful gal and beautiful heart

Thanks. I have a very close relationship with my siblings grin. They're all I've got.
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
bebene:
'I didnt love you before but i dont know how i started loving you'
DOPE
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Asked her for sis number.. She said no.. I asked why.. She said I don't play with my pussycat shocked
Re: Sweetest Thing Someone Has Ever Told You by Zoe41(f): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Mine was: Babe u r d best tin dat happened to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Learn To Appreciate Your Man. / Do You Prefer Bleached Skin Over Natural Dark/brown Skin? / I'll Neva Forgive Myself For Loosin My Wallet Sometimes I Just Hate My Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.