Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,184 members, 7,780,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:32 AM

Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 (1351 Views)

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / 12 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Been Cheated By A Network Provider / Is your Device Network Locked Or iCloud Locked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 by Elijah348(m): 11:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Please my uncle just sent me an HTC desire 310 but it is network locked to Vodafone..... Please helppppp fa
Re: Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 by Baroba(m): 1:07am On Aug 26, 2015
Send your imei number, then give a begger 300 naira on my behalf..
Re: Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Elijah348:
Please my uncle just sent me an HTC desire 310 but it is network locked to Vodafone..... Please helppppp fa
Send ur imei
Re: Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 26, 2015
Baroba:
Send your imei number, then give a begger 300 naira on my behalf..
I believe u know not all unlocks are free. Even UK networks charge customers for unlock. You can call us beggars but phone unlocking is a skill acquired, a problem solving initiative which thrives on bringing satisfaction for phone users.
You left without helping!!!
Re: Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 by Elijah348(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
idokojerry:

Send ur imei
ook sire please drop your email so i can foward it... . . ... Thanks a lot,

Ohhh and hope its grin lipsrsealed :- undecided free sha?!?!?!?!? Thanks!!!!
Re: Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 by Elijah348(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
351912068566661 the truth is that i have beeen paying to unlock other fones buh the deal is m outacash on this one and besides i also wanna know how to unlock it .... So please apart frm helping me unlock it i wont mind anyone that would teach me .... Thanks to those who will help and those who wont
Re: Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 27, 2015
Elijah348:

ook sire please drop your email so i can foward it... . . ... Thanks a lot,

Ohhh and hope its grin lipsrsealed :- undecided free sha?!?!?!?!? Thanks!!!!
Jerryidoko87@gmail.com
Sorry its not free but affordable
Re: Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 by JBurgess95: 9:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Elijah348:

Hi Elijah348,

I thought I might be able to help you out here my friend... I had the same problem as you with unlocking my htc desire 310, i did a little searching online and came across this guide http://freemobileunlockcodes.com/brands/htc/htc-desire/unlock-htc-desire-310-free/ it showed me how to unlock my phone for free in under 10 minutes and it worked a treat, so just letting you know as it's worth a shot smiley good luck.... smiley
Re: Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 by Baroba(m): 5:39am On Oct 08, 2015
idokojerry:

I believe u know not all unlocks are free. Even UK networks charge customers for unlock. Y[b]ou can call us beggars but phone unlocking is a skill acquired, a problem solving initiative which thrives on bringing satisfaction for phone users. [/b]
You left without helping!!!

I think you misunderstood me or maybe I didn't make myself clear enough..the young man wanted his phone unlocked, and I offered to help for free ..And I jokingly added, dash 300naira to a beggar on my behalf(aka some one in need/ a destitute) as an appreciation, since am not asking for kobo..... in no way did I relate this to qualified tech engineers like yourself or any other person on this board.I work in IT and II do have a lot of respect for tech engineers and will in no way call them beggers.. The guy never came back to me, so I obviously thought he had sorted it out.. No offence whatsoever was directed to anyone, but if you interpreted that way, my apologies... It's akin to an app developer asking people to buy him a beer especially if he offers his work for free.. I have had phones unlocked for me at Computer village so I understand its a skill not something one grabs of the street..
I will jejely back off now make I leave the job to the experts..

@, be wary of sites offering free unlock, they are full of spam and might end up charging you after a along merry go round.. God bless
Re: Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 08, 2015
Baroba:

I think you misunderstood me or maybe I didn't make myself clear enough..the young man wanted his phone unlocked, and I offered to help for free ..And I jokingly added, dash 300naira to a beggar on my behalf(aka some one in need/ a destitute) as an appreciation, since am not asking for kobo..... in no way did I relate this to qualified tech engineers like yourself or any other person on this board.I work in IT and II do have a lot of respect for tech engineers and will in no way call them beggers.. The guy never came back to me, so I obviously thought he had sorted it out.. No offence whatsoever was directed to anyone, but if you interpreted that way, my apologies... It's akin to an app developer asking people to buy him a beer especially if he offers his work for free.. I have had phones unlocked for me at Computer village so I understand its a skill not something one grabs of the street..
I will jejely back off now make I leave the job to the experts..

@, be wary of sites offering free unlock, they are full of spam and might end up charging you after a along merry go round.. God bless
Thanks for the clarification. We good?
Re: Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 by Baroba(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2015
idokojerry:

Thanks for the clarification. We good?

No shakes bro, its all good...
Re: Need Help To Unlock A Network Locked Htc Desire 310 by nairakatherine: 2:08am On Dec 08, 2017
There are many ways to unlock a phone and I sort the safe way to unlock mine, through permanent unlock service from Simpleunlocking.com

(1) (Reply)

Six Reasons Why Your Android Battery Is Charging Slowly And How To Fix Them / Samsung Galaxy J1 (2016) Images / What Samsung Phone Can I Get At The Price Range Of 75k Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.