Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

How Can I Get Rid Of My Pimples And Sun Burn Around My Temple.. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Get Rid Of My Pimples And Sun Burn Around My Temple.. (618 Views)

How To Clear Darkspots On Face From Pimples / Clear Your Face From Pimples And Eczema Using Bitterleaf / How Can I Clear My Pimples, Black Spots And Acnes?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of My Pimples And Sun Burn Around My Temple.. by bamirotola: 4:56am On Aug 26, 2015
Hello doctors and cosmetic professional, i'v been battling with pimples for weLl over 15 years now, tried different creams and lotion, as if that was not enough, went to kebbi state for my NYSC and I had this terrible sunburn around my temple.. please what can I do or which cream can I use....thank you sirs and mas
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Pimples And Sun Burn Around My Temple.. by juddexy2(m): 5:23am On Aug 26, 2015
Temple as in 'centre of gravity' cool
Re: How Can I Get Rid Of My Pimples And Sun Burn Around My Temple.. by bamirotola: 6:22am On Aug 26, 2015
juddexy2:
Temple as in 'centre of gravity' cool

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Lose Between 5 And 10kg Without Visiting The Gym See This Amazin / Royal Jelly Health Benefits: Facts, Benefits, Cancer, Depression, Immunity.. / Horror! Baby Contracts Herpes After Family Member Kissed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.