Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

What Is The BEST RESPONSE? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The BEST RESPONSE? (1124 Views)

Uber Slashes Lagos Fares By 40% In Response To Taxify / LASEMA Response Unit Take On The #mannequinchallenge / Rapid Response Squad Operatives In Accident Near Ogudu Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The BEST RESPONSE? by samhay: 6:10am On Aug 26, 2015
No long story, I just realised how it feels wen some footballers react to being racially taunted.

For those of you outside the shores and those that have experienced it, what is the best response wen u are called

'NEGRO'

'BLACK MONKEY'.

Don't tell me 'walk away' cos it ain't easy to just walk away.

I want the best word to reply.

@Lalasticlala.
Re: What Is The BEST RESPONSE? by Matttthew(m): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Smile it off grin
Re: What Is The BEST RESPONSE? by samhay: 6:57am On Aug 26, 2015
Matttthew:
Smile it off grin

Get in d shoe and knw aw it feels
Re: What Is The BEST RESPONSE? by Emmyk(m): 8:53am On Aug 26, 2015
samhay:

Get in d shoe and knw aw it feels
Toh. Call em any random sh i t that comes into your head. grin
Re: What Is The BEST RESPONSE? by sobastical: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2015
If you can't smile it off then just walk away. ..Though some reply them with naija dialect or even pigin English
Re: What Is The BEST RESPONSE? by samhay: 9:31am On Aug 26, 2015
Ok. Thanks guys, but 1 question

Have you experience it b4?
Re: What Is The BEST RESPONSE? by sobastical: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2015
samhay:
Ok. Thanks guys, but 1 question

Have you experience it b4?

I know it's filled with a lot of intimidation but what can you do more than that just avoid any chaos cos they are in their land so anything can happen bro
Re: What Is The BEST RESPONSE? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
The thing about racist is that they have a fragile ego, they usually cannot take a dose of the medicine they give to others. I usually call them albino or white monkey, e de pain them wella. grin

As for me, na an eye for an eye oo, since na the only language wey dem understand.

1 Like

Re: What Is The BEST RESPONSE? by samhay: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2015
dahonestboss:
The thing about racist is that they have a fragile ego, they usually cannot take a dose of the medicine they give to others. I usually call them albino or white monkey, e de pain them wella. grin

As for me, na an eye for an eye oo, since na the only language wey dem understand.

OK bro.

I tink i like both name.

Thanks
Re: What Is The BEST RESPONSE? by saipn: 8:09am On Oct 04, 2015
Bro the p.m is not working pls d details to my mail alukodemola@yahoo.com concerning the job vacancy in dubai

(1) (Reply)

Things To Do In Cancun, Mexico (the Mexican Caribbean) / Travelling To Angola / Canada Vs Netherland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.