Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,849 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Experience With A Spoilt Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Spoilt Girl (7736 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / I'm A Spoilt Child.. .what Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by martyns303(m): 6:35am On Aug 26, 2015
I have been cautious not to talk about this here, as a lot of NLs will see it as a show off, fabricated or both, but I have photographs to back up my claim. And for other guys to learn.

I was at the airport lounge waiting for my flight, beside me is this really beautiful girl, you know the kind that makes you feel uncomortable and you start fidgeting. What do I do, I stylishly brought out my ipad and started doing jack, just flipping through magazines. Just then two (2) kids a boy and a girl ran to me and asked me if I have games on my iPad. The boy is the youngest and very active, I had noticed his mom literally holding him down to prevent him running around the place. So I oblige them, launched the sonic app for them, they had to take turns in playing, the girl being the eldest decided to play first. While she was playing the boy started running off, his mom wanted to run after him but I asked her not to worry, that I would look after him. In my experience it's best not to hold kids down, just let them run around, but follow them to make sure they don't get hurt. And that was how I find myself running around the airport lounge with this kid and it was beautiful.

No long my flight started boarding and we all form a queue, found out this same fine girl is on the queue, and as fate will have it, we sat next to each other. Another round of torture, immediately we reached our cruising altitude i took off my shoes and pulled my seat back. Turned around and asked her if my feet stinks, cos I have been wearing shoes all day. She said no and asked me of my kids, so she noticed too, I smiled I said they are fine. By the time we landed we had had one too many conversations, we exchanged numbers and went our ways.

Later that evening I got a call from her to check on me if I got home safe, which was quite shocking coming from a Nigerian chick I just met. We had the conversation going, so I invited her over for a visit, which she said to give a thought. After a week, she agreed to visit for a weekend.

If you are a guy, you are guilty of this and you know it, I started cleaning, as in everywhere was spotless. Fixed things I have been procrastinating. She arrived on a Friday evening, she had a shower, changed into another dress, then I took her out for dinner. We retired home with a bottle of champagne and slept off.

The following morning around 5am PHCN did there thing, so I went to power generator, and that was when my horror began. She said I should turn off the fan that it gives her flu, that I should on the AC instead. 2.5kv generator to power 1.5HP AC, the AC is a LVS so I obliged. The sound from the generator was not encouraging at all but I just had to.

When she finally woke up I asked her what she would like for breakfast, "bacon, eggs, burnt tomatoes, sausage, bread and apple juice" Hian!!! She said all this without a flinch, in my mind I was like this girl think say na wimpy be this. None the less, I headed for the mall, bought the stuffs and made it for her. And yes I have photographs. We laid back and watched movies till noon, then she asked me to take her out for lunch. And then dinner at a bar.

By Sunday morning I was asking her when she would be leaving, cos this girl thinks she's on vacation at the Bahamas.

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by Mbkite(m): 6:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Ok
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by SPG4U(m): 6:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Am sorry i have to ask some question

1 Did you invited her to your place just for visiting or as a normal Nigerian guy will do?

if just for visiting then simply tell her as a friend that you cant keep doing all that.....

but if its the other way round just to have some good nice romantic time together, give her what she wants and
also get yourself what you want from her has a guy and then tell her you cant keep affording those stuffs agin

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by chichriso: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2015
nice long writeup

DO YOU WANT TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG? CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by MRBrownJ: 6:41am On Aug 26, 2015
you want to play "big guy" by offering to this lady what you can hardly provide.... be yourself bro before you hurt yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by CircleOfWilis: 6:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Sorry abokii

U forgot to tell us wetin U dey chop when the A.C was on, abi she no give u anything to enjoy??

Just tell us u are tired of eating the punny,

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 26, 2015
Funny story. But where are the pictures?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by teelacruz(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2015
Mr nice guy.
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by naijaboiy: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2015
is she still in your house? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by chidekings(m): 6:51am On Aug 26, 2015
is the story still begining....cus i know u have not said what all our ears what to hear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by buzquet(m): 6:53am On Aug 26, 2015
funny bro. u need to tell her to learn ow to chop eba
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by beevee1: 6:53am On Aug 26, 2015
Africa magic things, but where the pictures now or I dont biliv it.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by endowednicky(f): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2015
eheen so what are you now trying to say now

pictures we no see.. story e no end....

Good morning anyway!!!
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by Eleniyan15: 7:03am On Aug 26, 2015
bad market
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by bastien: 7:11am On Aug 26, 2015
i dey wait for pictures oooh
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by braimeddy: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Are u still dreaming? Better wake up it's morning already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by InfinityEstates: 7:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Finish? undecided
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by cyprus000: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2015
[size=13pt] What a funny story. [/size]
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 26, 2015
Fvcking expensive sh!t. I don't believe the girl is spoilt though. Just a matter of taste.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by Justiyke4u: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2015
Am so much interested in episode 2 of this particular season
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by jejemanito: 7:34am On Aug 26, 2015
J. Observing
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by bewla(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2015
by the way what a burn tomatos i ask no bashing pls

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by misspicy(f): 7:38am On Aug 26, 2015
Pictures or

Btw,come complete the story na
Fake ass story
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by spencekat(m): 7:53am On Aug 26, 2015
chidekings:
is the story still begining....cus i know u have not said what all our ears what to hear.
Bad guy
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2015
bewla:
by the way what a burn tomatos i ask no bashing pls

He probably meant grilled slices of tomato, like served in most restaurant breakfast menus eg. Wimpy.
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by adamshuaib(m): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2015
People ehn??
Hmmm
Wic kind pics? Pic of the Generator abi?
Or wetin
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by donholy28(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Op what was it u wanted to tell us?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by 2dice(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2015
Op don forget the Remain scene for...Toilet grin
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by sigmundfreud(m): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2015
...she's not spoilt joor, she's just out of your league! cheesy
Next time just settle for iya basira's daughter.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2015
Is that it? There's really no story in your "story" undecided

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by datyrone(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2015
you mean one gal just fell from the skies and you started treating her like a queen... angry
btw you sabi lie oooooo tongue
Re: My Experience With A Spoilt Girl by princealexndre(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2015
lol guy try oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On The Girl I Met In A Stripers Club / CONFESSIONS: Let It Out! / See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.