Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife (3758 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by drnoel: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2015
I just want to say. What is this world turning into.

2 Shares

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by prettytasha(f): 7:18am On Aug 26, 2015
for real ??
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by chichriso: 7:18am On Aug 26, 2015
lalallalaallalala

DO YOU WANT TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG? CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by christinie(f): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2015
Only in obodo oyibo. Anyway the Law does not support illegality. The contract is illegal as he was paid to have an unlawful carnal knowledge of somebody's spouse. No be Small chonchin.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by sigmundfreud(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2015
grin
See offside.
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by Fianze93(m): 7:27am On Aug 26, 2015
SMH
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by GogetterMD(m): 7:30am On Aug 26, 2015
This is what I call, see gobe!!!
See as Pandora's box just open dey reveal revelations

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by cococandy(f): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2015
I'd sue him too.

72 attempts?

He go return my money with interest. angry

This is an interesting story.
So his own kids weren't even his to start with grin
Chei.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by jmoore(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2015
The man na mumu!!! He no sabi sperm market?
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by HARDDON: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oh heavens! The look on Maus ' face when he realises his own kids ain't really his!

And he was busy prancing about like the play boy of the western world eager to sow more seeds! angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by drnoel: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
HARDDON:
Oh heavens! The look on Maus ' face when he realises his own kids ain't really his!

And he was busy prancing about like the play boy of the western world eager to sow more seeds! angry

lol it would have been epic
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by hunkydory(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2015
Is that the picture of the woman?
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by drnoel: 11:30am On Aug 27, 2015
hunkydory:
Is that the picture of the woman?

she no try? She be formal model
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by SAMBARRY: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2015
grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by freecocoa(f): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is outrageously hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by drnoel: 6:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
freecocoa:
This is outrageously hilarious.

One for the books
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by haul: 12:34am On Aug 29, 2015
This world,I just laugh at things I read daily. How do you pay someone to impregnate your wife?

To make matters worst 72 attempts! The "real owner" of the wife sef would have gotten her pregnant if he was patient enough without reaching 72!

And how were they counting ? Like does the wife knows?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by SYDbeatz(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2015
sigmundfreud:
grin See offside.
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
this cannot happen in naija
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by louken(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2017
Things dey happen. Ife na eme
Re: Man Sues Neighbour For Failing To Impregnate His Wife by jashar(f): 4:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
... grin grin grin

i'm more interested in the fact that they kept count....

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Weird!; Siblings Recreate Old Photo.(Photo) / Please Help, I Cant Stop Masturbation At The Age Of 34 And Am Not Married / Story Of A Pregnant Woman And Marine Spirit In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.