Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Visa Interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Interview (1259 Views)

Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / USA Visa Interview; A Must Read! / Ukrainian Embassy Visa Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa Interview by Basit99(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2015
Can Someone use different bank statement. That is the name on the first bank statement you sent to the school is different from the one you want to use at the embassy.
Re: Visa Interview by sobastical: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Basit99:
Can Someone use different bank statement. That is the name on the first bank statement you sent to the school is different from the one you want to use at the embassy.

You didn't even specify the country you're talking about and you expect an answer... try explain better
Re: Visa Interview by dejavski(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
It'll be advisable to use the one u sent to the school so as not to complicate ur visa request. U know how strict they r these days.
Re: Visa Interview by Abigalbee98(f): 1:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Hi guys,
can u pls enlight me more on wot dey will ask during d interview am 21yrs of age still learning some vocational work i av my high school certificate wit me...
Re: Visa Interview by Abigalbee98(f): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Tanks.....its u.s.a
Re: Visa Interview by akeba(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Abigalbee98:
Tanks.....its u.s.a

well,l guess you are going there to study..
but l don't know the course and the school.
BUT,IN ANY TYPE OF INTERVIEW,ALL THE V.O(VISA OFFICER) WANTS TO KNOW IS HOW TRUE YOUR DOCUMENTS ARE AND TO BE SURE YOU ARE NOT GOING TO ABSCOND.
check this..
www.nairaland.com/440103/likely-questions-usa-consular-during

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In South Africa Face Mass Deportation. / Romania Student Visa Enquiry / Schengen Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.