Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

You Are Nothing Without A Man.... Ladies!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Are Nothing Without A Man.... Ladies!!! (6953 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Nothing Without A Man.... Ladies!!! by SAMBARRY: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015

Re: You Are Nothing Without A Man.... Ladies!!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2015
First off, a married woman is still nothing with a husband...

So, I agree you are nothing without a husband.
Re: You Are Nothing Without A Man.... Ladies!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2015
angelofurlife:
I don't agree with what your friend or many other people think about women concerning marriage, but we as women should realize that we are like flowers and so should get married when ever the right man comes. It is not like you have a man somewhere that will come marry you when you have achieved all you listed. What happens when you are done achieving all you listed and no man comes or those that come are not in anyway what you want? What happens to you after then? Please be wise and plan your life well so you don't say had I known. And incase you think am silly ask those single ladies that followed the path that you are about to thread.

Has it even occurred to you that some women and men might just not want to get married?? Is there some sort of law that says that every lady (or man) must get married?
Re: You Are Nothing Without A Man.... Ladies!!! by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2015
zed7:
Marriage is not meant for everyone. Most married people don't know the meaning of marriage.

For those who want to get married go ahead, for those who prefer to be single go ahead. Choosing not to be married is a personal thing, no need celebrating it and acting like it's an achievement, same with the married folks.

You just wrapped it all up.

Marry if you want. Stay single if you like. There is none greater than the other. As long as you are happy and fulfilled. kiss
Re: You Are Nothing Without A Man.... Ladies!!! by Bibol(f): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2015
All these talks about marriage and being single sha, una no dey tire?
Re: You Are Nothing Without A Man.... Ladies!!! by angelofurlife: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Phema:

Has it even occurred to you that some women and men might just not want to get married?? Is there some sort of law that says that every lady (or man) must get married?
then that is a different thing, I was addressing those who will want to get married.
Re: You Are Nothing Without A Man.... Ladies!!! by ireneidiva(f): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Sorry, I believe in marriage ceremony. . Can't cohabit..

Whichever way though, I believe man and woman should desire to come together. ..

Without your parents coming together, would you have been in this world? You should desire to build your own world/family too just like your parents. ..
Is it everyone that enjoys 'what their parents built'
Re: You Are Nothing Without A Man.... Ladies!!! by ladygudhead(f): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Good for y'all.. what you wish comes to you. ..

For me, I have always desired a successful career and a wonderful family of my own. Not for the society but for my own fulfillment..

I remember before my marriage when I was telling my mum how I was going to miss her and how I wished I could stay longer. She said No, I needed to build my own family too that I was enjoying the family built by she and my dad.....

You can say the right man/woman hasn't come along instead of saying marriage doesn't matter to you et al... Through marriage you were conceived and through marriage we can be able to answer God's call which is "Go into the world and multiply"...
Your wish, your life though!

However, I don't agree with the saying that women are nothing without men because I know I had my own voice before marriage and made some achievements too.....
Also, I don't like the way some people go about it, as if marriage should matter to women alone.. For eg, that your male friend undecided

Bottomline: I think marriage should matter to both men and women because you can't keep enjoying what your parents built without attempting to build yours......

my dear just wait n see how some persons will blast u for dis ur comment... yea the feminists.
Re: You Are Nothing Without A Man.... Ladies!!! by bukatyne(f): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2015
ladygudhead:

my dear just wait n see how some persons will blast u for dis ur comment... yea the feminists.

You come to a thread days later and you are yarning about feminists blasting someone? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Type Of Condoms Gives The Most Pleasure During Sex? / Your Advice! / I Lost My Wife To Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.