Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** (6393 Views)

Best & Unique House Design And Construction In Nig.if U Want The Best Read Dis / best architectural & construction company in nig. if you want the best pls read / For Those Into Tiling. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Ivry Tilers- Your one stop Tiling Solution

If you ever wanted a tiling company that saves you the headache of micromanaging, if you ever dreamt of tilers who engage initiative, tilers who have over 25 documented custom styles of laying tiles, who will help you achieve the greatest potential of your property in tile works, from selection of tiles to complete installation, and all these at great fantastic rates?

Your dream has come true.

1. Ivry Tile Installation Services
With expertise in all areas of residential and commercial tiling, Ivry Tilers offer a complete integration of services. With a combined staff experience of over 45 years, Ivry Tilers are up to date with all the correct methods of floor and wall tiling in the kitchen, bathroom, living areas, rooms, work areas and external paving.

We can handle every aspect of the tiling job. We can provide a project plan ensuring smooth execution and minimal inconvenience to our clients. Ivry Tilers offer our clients reliable stress free services.

Our Tiling rates start from N450, depending on styles and types of tiles to be installed.

2. Ivry Natural Stone Tiles

Take the raw beauty of nature, combine it with innovative design and superb craftsmanship, and you have Ivry... a unique range of high-quality, natural stone tiles that will transform any living space into a work of art. All over the world, people are using natural stones to beautify and enhance their living environments.

Unique interlocking
Ivry pebble tiles have a unique four-sided interlocking edge, giving a continuous flow of stone across the entire surface on which the tiles are laid. Unlike traditional straight-edged tiles, once Ivry tiles are laid it’s hard to tell where one tile ends and another begins.
The effect is just stunning.

The natural choice
Equally at home in outdoor or indoor areas, hand-crafted Ivry pebble tiles are the natural choice for those who desire only the best, and who want to create something that is truly unique. Renowned for their durability as well as their beauty, the applications for Ivry products are limited only by the imagination. Feature walls, kitchens, bathrooms, pathways, driveways, atriums, swimming pools, counter tops... the possibilities for use in both commercial and residential environments are endless.

Available in an ever-expanding range of designs and colours, Ivry products can be mixed and matched to create a totally individual look, or go one step further and have something custom-made to your own design.
Every installation is a unique work of art, to be admired forever.

Our stone tiles start from N6000 per sqm (excl. installation)

You can check our website to get more information

http://ivrytilers.wix.com/ivrytilers

Our office is located in Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria

Contact us today @

ivrytilers@gmail.com;

+234-8174856635

Find below some of our pictures and projects

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2015
More pictures and Installations

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2015
More Installations

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2015
Pictures

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2015
More Pictures

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Pictures

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2015
Our Pebble Stones Series

2 Likes

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 9:41am On Aug 26, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2015
Pebble Tiles Installations

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
ivrytilers.wix.com/ivrytilers
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
LordNelson22:
ivrytilers.wix.com/ivrytilers
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by 9jaCrusade: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
Good work. The stones are quite unique. How do you install them?
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
9jaCrusade:
Good work. The stones are quite unique. How do you install them?

Many thanks. Our tilers will help install. But if you choose to just buy, any tiler can install it the same way mosaics are installed.
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hurray!!!!! A new project for us at Horizons II lekki Gardens. A total of five flats. Our clients believe in us. Pictures to follow. Amazing job and tile selection by our tilers
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Approach

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
Tiles installed

the kitchen and

Visitor's toilet

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
More Areas including other flats

Master's Bathroom

Kitchen's

Baths

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
More Pictures

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
Even More

Crocodile Skin like tiles...very brilliant

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
More pictures to come as work progresses. Call us today for your tiling projects. Our works speak for themselves
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by topsy23: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Good work bro

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2015
topsy23:
Good work bro

Thanks a lot
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
Another Kitchen being kitted up. Amazing tiles with diamond shaped brailles. Great mixtures!

Our client's got an eye for good stuffs and accepts advice very well. Really a great guy to work with.

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by 9jaCrusade: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2015
Bros, This is good and impressive. The pictures speak a lot.

I called the number but it's not going through.

Please check your email ASAP and reply. I have a job for you.

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
9jaCrusade:
Bros, This is good and impressive. The pictures speak a lot.

I called the number but it's not going through.

Please check your email ASAP and reply. I have a job for you.

Thanks Boss! I have replied to your mail. Kindly check. I await the site visit
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 11:35am On Sep 09, 2015
Good morning All
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Call us today for your tiling needs
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by Johnsonsp(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hello sir, I will like to know the best tiles to be used for blow and size:

For kitchen wall
For toilet wall
For toilet floor
For rooms,kitchen/lobby floor
For living-room,dining,veranda

I have a project located in ogun st.
Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Johnsonsp:

For kitchen wall
For toilet wall
For toilet floor

Hello.

Honestly, I don't get your question.
But I'll answer as best as I can.

For Kitchen walls, in case of Nigeria where we spend time to cook a lot and many oil splashes, it's better to use glazed tiles, usually ceramic. Porcelains are my best, but they are a bit more pricey than ceramic but more durable. The sizes are dependent on the overall design plan.

Toilet walls and floors can do porcelain. The smaller the size the better for toilet floors as they are better suited for planning drains. What you want to look out for is water imperviousness in installation so that fungi don't start to grow.

Other areas are all subjected to your budget and eye for quality and beauty.

All the best

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
Johnsonsp:

For kitchen wall
For toilet wall
For toilet floor

Hello.

Honestly, I don't get your question.
But I'll answer as best as I can.

For Kitchen walls, in case of Nigeria where we spend time to cook a lot and many oil splashes, it's better to use glazed tiles, usually ceramic. Porcelains are my best, but they are a bit more pricey than ceramic but more durable. The sizes are dependent on the overall design plan.

Toilet walls and floors can do porcelain. The smaller the size the better for toilet floors as they are better suited for planning drains. What you want to look out for is water imperviousness in installation so that fungi don't start to grow. And if course, Safety! good friction upon walking so that slips are prevented.

Other areas are all subject to your budget and eye for quality and beauty.

All the best

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
Work continues on the 5th kitchen

1 Like

Re: ******Are You Sure You Want The Best Tiling Solutions? Check This Out!**** by LordNelson22: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Upgrade of 3rd Kitchen

Client requested the introduction of decorative chain tiles

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Royal Flex Estate Phase 2, Directly On Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju Lekki. / Cost Of Iron Bender And Carpenter / FG Signs $80m Pact To Develop 1,672 Houses In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.