Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! (2139 Views)

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? / Songs You Didnt Know OJB Produced / Fake American Accents On Nigerian Radio & Tv! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by MojiEsther(f): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2009
Hi fellow Nairalanders,

There are just some songs you  hear on TV/Radio that you cant stand. They turn you off, ruin your mood  angry, so you just turn off the T.V/Radio or change the channel whenever they are on.

Mine:

1.  Yo(Song Title) - AY Z (Artiste)

What on earth does did this guy do on this song ? Rap? or Chant?  

2.  'Your Way'(Song Tiltle) - Ksolo (Artiste)

The song sounds like a fake version of 'J.Martins' 'Good or Bad'  grin. Heard this guy is a producer and produces for Timaya and some other peeps. I think he is a better producer than 'singer'?
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by tosinaded(m): 1:14pm On Mar 30, 2009
U jst read my mind!
That song by Az is an insult to music!
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by MojiEsther(f): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2009
Wo, Tosin, i wanted to also comment that "its unpleasant to the ear and lacks any form of talent" but didnt want to overdo it. You are so right,
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by chiogo(f): 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2009
songs from The-Dream's latest album. . .ughhh that dude is horrible!! he should stick to writing.
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by Phillfree(m): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2009
Any song from Lil wayne
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by lalaboi(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2009
shaka el swagga. . . . . angry angry angry angry

hello - saucekid angry angry angry angry

any songs form these dreadlucks guyz. . . .bantu angry angry angry angry

more still to come!
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by showbobo(m): 2:51am On Apr 01, 2009
MojiEsther:

Hi fellow Nairalanders,

There are just some songs you hear on TV/Radio that you cant stand. They turn you off, ruin your mood angry, so you just turn off the T.V/Radio or change the channel whenever they are on.

Mine:

1. Yo(Song Title) - AY Z (Artiste)

What on earth does did this guy do on this song ? Rap? or Chant?

2. 'Your Way'(Song Tiltle) - Ksolo (Artiste)

The song sounds like a fake version of 'J.Martins' 'Good or Bad' grin. Heard this guy is a producer and produces for Timaya and some other peeps. I think he is a better producer than 'singer'?

The song is not bad ooooo. . . . The K-Solo guy no just get good voice(croaky kinda) and presentation. . . . The video is nice anyway

This stupid ass Mofo nko emmmmmmmm. . . . . . MORACHI -HAPUYA LIKE DAT. . . . i detest him alot he's so full of shit
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by Afam4eva(m): 3:34am On Apr 01, 2009
showbobo:

The song is not bad ooooo. . . . The K-Solo guy no just get good voice(croaky kinda) and presentation. . . . The video is nice anyway

This stupid ass Mofo nko emmmmmmmm. . . . . . MORACHI -HAPUYA LIKE DAT. . . . i detest him alot he's so full of shit

What's wrong with morachi's "hapuya"
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by showbobo(m): 4:43am On Apr 01, 2009
afam4eva:

What's wrong with morachi's "hapuya"
Read ma lips/writing its BULLSHIT. . . . yaddamean
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by Dotman01(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2009
See me so by 2face. i hate dat song mur dan i hate cops
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by shakamc(m): 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2009
@lalaboi, u hate shaka el swagga or do u hate his song orishirishi swagga.its a free world and u must not like everything but u can go tell the radio stations in naija to stop blasting the song, if i may ask wot dont u like in dat song??
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piBvtxR3QRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ttii-qkH0&feature=channel_page
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by lalaboi(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2009
oga. . . . . .I dont hate nobody. . . . .I just dont like the song. . . . . . .The only thin that makes d song thick is the beats and the vocals. . . . .and i aint interested. . . . .Maybe his next song. . . . tongue
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by shakamc(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2009
if the vocal and the beat is thick then wot is the problem lol,wot makes up a song? beat, lyrics and vocal,dont get u?nobody is telling u to be interested??if it is not of ur interest then u wont even remember it atall init
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by lalaboi(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2009
what you on about?. . . . . Topic says, songs u hear on your radio or tv dat makes u turn dem off. . . . .I dnt like this song in question. . . .and i posted it. . . .so whats d fuss bout?

oga shaka. . . .efimile oh! tongue
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by shakamc(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2009
u dont like it cuz of the ibo in it abi,i get u now,if the beat and vocal is thick then i know the thing dat u dont like sha
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by lalaboi(m): 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2009
oi. . . . I have had 3 ibo galfriends lipsrsealed. . .and i can speak ibo a bit. . .ibo has nothing to do wiv it. . , . whats the point of listening to a songs when i knw shaka is talking about swagga. . . .he prolly doesnt know what swagga (swagger) means . . . . . . . . .am sick of artistes trying to form a song out of swagger. . . . .like they just heard the word. . . . .Ans the song in question is filled with crappy lyrics. . . .am not interested in "tingalingalin. . .shaka swagga lin"?

Any song that has swagger as its title from a nigerian will not be worthy listening to. . . . .

I just heard another one today from Kc press. . . . ."ginger your swagga" . . . . .make dis guyz go siddon somewer jor. . . .

Mr shaka. . . . .no diss intended oh. . . .i dont like that song. . . . lets leave it at that. . . wink
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by A40(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2009
lalaboi:

oi. . . . I have had 3 ibo galfriends lipsrsealed. . .and i can speak ibo a bit. . .ibo has nothing to do wiv it. . , . whats the point of listening to a songs when i knw shaka is talking about swagga. . . .he prolly doesnt know what swagga (swagger) means . . . . . . . . .am sick of artistes trying to form a song out of swagger. . . . .like they just heard the word. . . . .Ans the song in question is filled with crappy lyrics. . . .am not interested in "tingalingalin. . .shaka swagga lin"?

Any song that has swagger as its title from a nigerian will not be worthy listening to. . . . .

I just heard another one today from Kc press. . . . ."ginger your swagga" . . . . .make dis guyz go siddon somewer jor. . . .

Mr shaka. . . . .no diss intended oh. . . .i dont like that song. . . . lets leave it at that. . . wink
Ginger your swagga? shocked shocked WTF don't those fools have drugs to move?

Anything from 50 cent nowadays is enough to get me to turn off my radio or T.V
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by lalaboi(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2009
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by shakamc(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2009
@LALABOI,U CANNOT COMAPRE ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA WITH GINGER UR SWAGGA BY KC PRESH, DO U KNOW THE MEANING OF SWAGGA? SWAGGA IN THE URBAN WORDS MEANS THE WAY U PRESENT URSELF,UR STYLE PLUS CONFINDENCE, IN DIS CASE, SHAKAR EL SWAGGA IS INTRODUING HIMSELF INTO THE NAIJA MUSIC SCENE WITH ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA WHICH MEANS VARIETIES OF SWAGGA,SWAGGA IN THIS TERM MEANS HIS VERSATILITY IN MUSIC,AS U HEARD IN THE SONG HAD A FUSION OF HIPHOP,REAGGE FLAVOUR, IBO,PIGDEON ENGLISH, ABIT OF YOURBA AND SO ON MAKING IT THE ORISHIRISHI AND THE SWAGGA MEANS THE STYLE USED IN FUSING THE WHOLE THING.

COME TO THE TERM OF TING A LING, IT IS A SOUND OF A BELL USED IN GETTIN ATTENTION, SO TING A LING SHAKAR SWAGGERING, AS WE KNOW IN TODAYS MUSIC IS ALL ABOUT MAKING POINT U CAN GO AND ASK OTHER ARTIST LIKE DBAJI AND DUREELA WOT THEY MEAN KOKO AND ZANGA MEANS,EVERYONE GOT THEIR OWN SWAG. SOME ARTIST DONT EVEN MAKE SENSE ATALL,
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by shakamc(m): 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2009
THIS IS THE LYRICS OF THE SONG LOL

ANYI  A’BIAGO WIT ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA  [2 TIMES]

PUTA N’UZO FOR ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA    [2 TIMES]

OFU ONYE ANASI UNU ABIGO

S.H.A.K.A

NWANNE ANYI ABIGO  [ REPEAT TWICE]

NWANNE ANYI ABIGO 

VERSE 1

WHEN I  ENTER

DESTINATION IS THE CENTER

NO MATTER WHERE U DEY

U GO DEY SEE ME FOR THE CENTER

DEY REPRESENTA

NAIJA IN DA BULIDING

WHAT CHA KNOW ABOUT ME?

AM THE KING OF AMAGU

KNOW ABOUT THIS

EBUBE AGU N’CHE AGU

NO MATTER WHERE U SEE ME

I  BE DA EBUBEDIKE NGBADIKE OF THE AREA

CHROUS—

ANYI  A’BIAGO WIT ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA  [2 TIMES]

PUTA N’UZO FOR ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA    [2 TIMES]

COMMOT FOR MI ROAD

COMMOT FOR MI ROAD

[REPEAT TWICE]

VERSE 2

TING-A-TING-A LING

SHAKAR SWAGGERING

I MAKE THE SUI SUI PEOPLE

KEEP ON WONDERING

HOW I DO MY THING

IS ORIGINAL THING

SHAKAR NO FRONTIN

ME I NO DEY FOR NO LONG THING

NO BE SMALL THING SO

IF U DEY FEEL THIS GBEDU

MAKE U COME

MAKE WE RUN THINGS

IS A SWAGGA TING

HIPHOP AND REGGATON

COME TO THE CENTER

AND SHAKE UR THING THING

ANYI A’BIGO

EVERY DON DEY DANCIA

ANYI A’BIGO EVERYBODY N’AGBA EGWU

TIBE MGBU EH

WHEN U SEE SHAKAR COME INNA THE PLACE MAKE U MAKE SUM NOISE EHH

CHROUS

VERSE 3

ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA

SHAKAR EL SWAGGA

WAKA!!!

IF U DON LIKE MI SWAGGA

SHAKAR COME BACK AGAIN

TO ENTERTAIN

MAKE U DANCE AGAIN

JUMP AROUND AGAIN

DUTTY WINE AGAIN

U GO JOGODO AGAIN

GALALA AGAIN

SIGNAL THE PLANE AGAIN

MAKE U SCOBBY DOO AGAIN

U GO KOLO AGAIN

SHAKE UR DADA AGAIN

ITS A SWAGGA TIME AGAIN

IF U DONT KNOW?

NOW U GO KNOW

SO MAKE U NO DEY FORM DON JAZZY

MAKE U COME TO THIS PARTY

AND GET VERY NAUGHTY

KPAKO  AJI-BUTTI

TODAY NA TODAY OHH

SHAKAR MOTIDE

AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE EHH

EIYEIII

CHROUS

[REFRAIN]

COAL CITY

SKILLS

ODIKWENU-EASY!!!

HA HA HA

ITS 042

Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by baslone: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2009
shaka mc:

THIS IS THE LYRICS OF THE SONG LOL

ANYI A’BIAGO WIT ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA [2 TIMES]

PUTA N’UZO FOR ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA [2 TIMES]

OFU ONYE ANASI UNU ABIGO

S.H.A.K.A

NWANNE ANYI ABIGO [ REPEAT TWICE]

NWANNE ANYI ABIGO

VERSE 1

WHEN I ENTER

DESTINATION IS THE CENTER

NO MATTER WHERE U DEY

U GO DEY SEE ME FOR THE CENTER

DEY REPRESENTA

NAIJA IN DA BULIDING

WHAT CHA KNOW ABOUT ME?

AM THE KING OF AMAGU

KNOW ABOUT THIS

EBUBE AGU N’CHE AGU

NO MATTER WHERE U SEE ME

I BE DA EBUBEDIKE NGBADIKE OF THE AREA

CHROUS—

ANYI A’BIAGO WIT ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA [2 TIMES]

PUTA N’UZO FOR ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA [2 TIMES]

COMMOT FOR MI ROAD

COMMOT FOR MI ROAD

[REPEAT TWICE]

VERSE 2

TING-A-TING-A LING

SHAKAR SWAGGERING

I MAKE THE SUI SUI PEOPLE

KEEP ON WONDERING

HOW I DO MY THING

IS ORIGINAL THING

SHAKAR NO FRONTIN

ME I NO DEY FOR NO LONG THING

NO BE SMALL THING SO

IF U DEY FEEL THIS GBEDU

MAKE U COME

MAKE WE RUN THINGS

IS A SWAGGA TING

HIPHOP AND REGGATON

COME TO THE CENTER

AND SHAKE UR THING THING

ANYI A’BIGO

EVERY DON DEY DANCIA

ANYI A’BIGO EVERYBODY N’AGBA EGWU

TIBE MGBU EH

WHEN U SEE SHAKAR COME INNA THE PLACE MAKE U MAKE SUM NOISE EHH

CHROUS

VERSE 3

ORISHIRISHI SWAGGA

SHAKAR EL SWAGGA

WAKA!!!

IF U DON LIKE MI SWAGGA

SHAKAR COME BACK AGAIN

TO ENTERTAIN

MAKE U DANCE AGAIN

JUMP AROUND AGAIN

DUTTY WINE AGAIN

U GO JOGODO AGAIN

GALALA AGAIN

SIGNAL THE PLANE AGAIN

MAKE U SCOBBY DOO AGAIN

U GO KOLO AGAIN

SHAKE UR DADA AGAIN

ITS A SWAGGA TIME AGAIN

IF U DONT KNOW?

NOW U GO KNOW

SO MAKE U NO DEY FORM DON JAZZY

MAKE U COME TO THIS PARTY

AND GET VERY NAUGHTY

KPAKO AJI-BUTTI

TODAY NA TODAY OHH

SHAKAR MOTIDE

AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE EHH

EIYEIII

CHROUS

[REFRAIN]

COAL CITY

SKILLS

ODIKWENU-EASY!!!

HA HA HA

ITS 042

, i DON'T THINK I WANNA HEAR THIS grin
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by asha80(m): 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2009
Abeg make owo faster - 2shortz feat ay.com
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by shakamc(m): 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2009
@baslone,who cares?? u re minority!!!
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by A40(m): 2:44am On Apr 06, 2009
Ginger your swagga? Orishirishi swagga? undecided undecided na waah ooh

lalaboi:

A40. . . . nor be joke. . . .na im b dis grin

http://www.notjustok.com/2009/04/03/kc-presh-ft-timaya-ginga-ur-swagga/
Mehn i am not sure i even want to listen to that song
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by baslone: 11:17pm On Apr 06, 2009
shaka mc:

@baslone,who cares?? u re minority!!!

whatever men,

LOL

I can see you really like the song.
But no b by force sha,

U are definitely on your own!!!!
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by Baro(m): 1:29am On Apr 07, 2009
lalaboi:

.Maybe his next song. . . . tongue

baslone:

I can see you really like the song.
U are definitely on your own!!!!

You guys are talking to the owner of the song, Shaka Mc did that track, so you may address him directly, abi Shaka nor be so? grin
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by lalaboi(m): 2:06am On Apr 07, 2009
Mr shaka. . . . .You shouldnt be doing this. . . . . i mean coming over to nairaland and defending yourself. . . . . Let your "fans" speak for you. . . . wink

C'mon. . . . its only one song. . . . .Your 1st single. . . . .Will listen to your new one 2mrw. . . .hope its good grin. . . .

Wonder why eerrryone says nairaland is full of haters. . . . **sighs** . . . . .
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by shakamc(m): 2:30am On Apr 07, 2009
@lalaboi,if u check my profile,i ve been a member of this site since 2006 and lots of people i know here dont even come back here anymore,being an artist doesnt change who i am, and talking of fans,the fan is supposed to mean people dat like my stuff not the people dat wanna turn off the radio when they hear my name lol,as long as am getting fans and response everyday boom,am happy init!! i only tried to let u understand the song and why the swagga is there not to make u like it cuz it wasnt made for everyone,
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by MojiEsther(f): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ Showbobo,

Yeah the video is nice (Ksolo's 'your way') but the song, tongue

Haba! Morachi is not bad o,   

My No3: (Forgot to mention), at the time it was still gaining airplay;

'Segemenge' - Kc Presh ( Minus OJB's rap and the beat).
The lyrics, i cant qualify, melody, rhyme, message, ish!  angry
Well the video is nice but i definitely turn off my radio.
Re: Songs You Hear On Your Radio/tv That Just Make You Turn Them Off! by khanye(m): 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2009
Shankara - Shankara

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour- Shake (official Video) / Who Is Better 2pac Or Nas? / DOWNLOAD: 2face Idibia – See Me So Remix + If Love Is A Crime Remix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.