Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? (58943 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
.OMG ion know abouh dat
#Lol, Ok!
Thankz for the reply!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
jaybee:

Direct
hmmmmm, jay,okay buh do u agree dat direct and control can be used interchangeably
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by flawlessT(f): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
pbs4real:
wre are u amg doz lasses on ur dp? Those fat galz tho undecided lipsrsealed
Guez cuz hv got a gift for anyone dat will guez ryt
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by simplisity(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
lesbians/bi-sexuals and marine spirits/charms grin grin grin grin grin

those beads are mostly locally produced, some given by mums, for charm and protection from child birth, the lady may not know, you can be possessed and not know for years

*****modified*****
to all those bashing me,

here are confirmations to my views

my sister, u have said it all. Ur spiritual for u to understnd that. The worst satanic strategy is called, The more u look, the less u see( Dejavu per say) the magicians use it to trick peopls mind. Our problm is that we neglect alot, even at d point dead, we still ignore wat might kill us. The Bible made u to know that, satan comes in form of Angel of light. Women shld be concious of wat they wear on for fashion sake, bcs alot of them have bein initiated in d marine world witout knowing. Obsession for fashion is leadin alot of women to Hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by ndubisik(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
The beads stuff is very sexy joor. Leave bad mouthers. Every good thing has a bad side so the evil one tends to exploit every opportunity. If you wear a nice shoe and girls fall for you because of it, does that make the shoe possessed?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by simplisity(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
lesbians/bi-sexuals and marine spirits/charms grin grin grin grin grin

those beads are mostly locally produced, some given by mums, for charm and protection from child birth, the lady may not know, you can be possessed and not know for years

*****modified*****
to all those bashing me,

here are confirmations to my views

my sister, u have said it all. Ur spiritual for u to understnd that. The worst satanic strategy is called, The more u look, the less u see( Dejavu per say) the magicians use it to trick peopls mind. Our problm is that we neglect alot, even at d point dead, we still ignore wat might kill us. The Bible made u to know that, satan comes in form of Angel of light. Women shld be concious of wat they wear on for fashion sake, bcs alot of them have bein initiated in d marine world witout knowing. Obsession for fashion might lead alot of women to Hell fire. Women shld subject their beauty and body for God's Glory, Who will give u d grace to have control over d killin desire for fashion.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by iAmMystical(m): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Indifferen
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
iAmMystical:
Indifferen
like anything goes abi?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by bobojoshua(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Duru009:
I pity guys dat date girls dat wear chains......

Most of d girls use the chain to tie many men down. Many men are in boundage today cos of this,

.......... A girl once confesss dat she has tie down n useless close to 100 men she has slept with with waist chain.

Pls be warm.......

Run for ur life wen u see them OR tell them to pull it off b4 going down with them.....

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by bendutch(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
as for me I go weak on my knees.
Your own come worst pass my own. Hmmmn!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by prisiluv(f): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmm...indeed! "Bad" is D new "cool". After reading all d comments,its quite obvious dat D chain triggers serious lusting after D girl.all d comments talked abt how SEXy it made d girls luk..Dis generation is greatly obsessed with sex...while some wear it for spiritual reasons,others wear it for sex-related reasons.2luk sexually appealing 2 men.Most men wuld love it becos of dier luv for sex,bitches nd wildness.nd also because,dey somtyms tink with dier little man wen it comes to D opposite sex .Girls becom wild jst because its wat men like.A man shuld love nd cherish you first before appreciating ur body.bt 2day,d body is offered in exchange for sustained attention wich may/maynot lead 2love....wearing waist chain jst 2b seductive! it is not d chain wearing dat pple condemn.but D motive behind it! You wear waist chain jst 2pls a man u're not married to nd will not marry u.then end up missing out on ur God given Man who met u bt had a misconception abt u.because waist chain or not,a man will approach u if he lyks u.bt d chain will scare away others,infact mayb d good ones...D way most guys here av praised dis chain will cause some girls to consider wearing it even if dey dnt rili want to.pressure,d need to belong,wanted,desired nd attractive...May God have mercy on dis generation....My honest view is dat,D motive behind wearing it,D mystery behind most of dem,nd d Wildness associated with it is why it is being frowned at by many..

2 Likes

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
bendutch:

Your own come worst pass my own. Hmmmn!
I have to tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 4:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
prisiluv:
Hmm...indeed! "Bad" is D new "cool". After reading all d comments,its quite obvious dat D chain triggers serious lusting after D girl.all d comments talked abt how SEXy it made d girls luk..Dis generation is greatly obsessed with sex...while some wear it for spiritual reasons,others wear it for sex-related reasons.2luk sexually appealing 2 men.Most men wuld love it becos of dier luv for sex,bitches nd wildness.nd also because,dey somtyms tink with dier little man wen it comes to D opposite sex .Girls becom wild jst because its wat men like.A man shuld love nd cherish you first before appreciating ur body.bt 2day,d body is offered in exchange for sustained attention wich may/maynot lead 2love....wearing waist chain jst 2b seductive! it is not d chain wearing dat pple condemn.but D motive behind it! You wear waist chain jst 2pls a man u're not married to nd will not marry u.then end up missing out on ur God given Man who met u bt had a misconception abt u.because waist chain or not,a man will approach u if he lyks u.bt d chain will scare away others,infact mayb d good ones...D way most guys here av praised dis chain will cause some girls to consider wearing it even if dey dnt rili want to.pressure,d need to belong,wanted,desired nd attractive...May God have mercy on dis generation....My honest view is dat,D motive behind wearing it,D mystery behind most of dem,nd d Wildness associated with it is why it is being frowned at by many..
so wat's ur point exactly?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by ruggedtimi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
PetroDolla3:
How can you say EVERY Ghanaian girls? Are you okay? You've checked the waistline of every Ghanaian gal? You nigerians claim you are smart. But in reality, you people are very dumb! How can you make such a stvpid claim? I have two gals and none wears a bead or chain!

chale i lived in ghana for 5yrs, when eva a girl is born in ghana dey wear her bead on her waist. Is a tradition for ghanaian girls to wear beads on their waist
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by kuburaty(f): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Waist chain rocks.. I alwaz used it wit my leg chain jeje and dat doesn't mean am possessed nor lesbian... Jst luv accessories***
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by PetroDolla3: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
You lived in Ghana for 5 years so what? You still stand by your claim EVERY girl born in Ghana wear beads in their waist? That is pure rubbish talk! Did you check the waist of EVERY Ghanaian girl to find out if they wear beads? I am a Ghanaian and live in Ghana. Are you saying you know more about Ghana and Ghanaians than me because you lived in Ghana for 5 years? cool

ruggedtimi:
chale i lived in ghana for 5yrs, when eva a girl is born in ghana dey wear her bead on her waist. Is a tradition for ghanaian girls to wear beads on their waist
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by VickyRotex(f): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

which one be neymar 2015

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 6:19am On Aug 28, 2015
kuburaty:
Waist chain rocks.. I alwaz used it wit my leg chain jeje and dat doesn't mean am possessed nor lesbian... Jst luv accessories***
hmmmm,I love dis,and when u wear those waist and leg chains,u look super sexy abi?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by chukwuboi(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
cool, Me I won't marry a girl with tatoos, piercing or the chain shit!!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by chukwuboi(m): 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
kuburaty:
go to google nd research on wat chains on d legs mean bck in d days.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
chukwuboi:
go to google nd research on wat chains on d legs mean bck in d days.
so tell me wat it means
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by vicben27(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
I swear na true u talk,any time I see a gal wth beads and e come be sey the top wey she wear come go up small wey e be sey the thing dey reveal the bead ehn I dey always look the gal until she dey out of sight as I dey look am many thoughts go dey run for my mind
me lik it especially wen am hittin it frm behind! D sound of beads drives me nuts is lik music to my soul! Sexy beats
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
vicben27:
me lik it especially wen am hittin it frm behind! D sound of beads drives me nuts is lik music to my soul! Sexy beats
hehehehehe
even don jazzy sef no go fit do dat kind beat,lol!

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by johnwell(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
jonaifame22:
wat is beyond my understanding?

The Mystery of Sexual Intercourse
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 8:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
johnwell:

The Mystery of Sexual Intercourse
wat is the mystery of sex
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2015
(y)
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Ajgal10(f): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2015
Mcowubaba:

GOD freak, GOD chaser, Born again...undecided
Na judgement day na him we go take knw !!!
Heheheee Abi o.But Atleast i didnt say i am a saint tho,was only emphasizing how much i believe in the GOD thing.Anyway for Judgement day come dey my line o,my Grace go reach u so u too go enter.hehehee
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jonaifame22(m): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Ajgal10:

Heheheee Abi o.But Atleast i didnt say i am a saint tho,was only emphasizing how much i believe in the GOD thing.Anyway for Judgement day come dey my line o,my Grace go reach u so u too go enter.hehehee
from now henceforth u new name is Mummy Grace

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Mcowubaba: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Ajgal10:

emmh..@believe in the 'GOD thing' undecided...whic 1 be God thing...mind ur words ?...
Peace...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

13 Vital Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!! / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.