Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? (58979 Views)

I Won't Sell Hair To Ladies Who Wear Fake Camel Toe -nigerian Lady / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
To a large extent, ladies who wear waist chains are somewhat promiscuous and wayward

Quote me say rubbish and I will show you Nigerian dogs are the only dogs that eat faeces in the whole world

undecided sad
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by pbs4real(m): 9:05am On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
.can't show it here...oya send ur address
oya PM moi grin
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by pbs4real(m): 9:06am On Aug 27, 2015
MhizDeedy:

undecided sad
do u wear it as well?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by pbs4real(m): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2015
flawlessT:
kiss kiss kiss for u.
wre are u amg doz lasses on ur dp? Those fat galz tho undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
don't women pull clothes where u come from
grin grin cheesy
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nicepoker(m): 9:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Nothing attached to it. I have friends that's make use of waist beads and I love them
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2015
pbs4real:
do u wear it as well?

I did wear waist beads wen I was a Lil girl cuz I liked how it dangled on my waist nd my dad thought it looked pretty on me. So does that mean I was wayward nd promiscuous then? undecided
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by islandmoon: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
having waist beads or chain dosnt mean any shiiiiiiiii...
i have em.....
and i neva go de stand got road
i wont believe you until you until you lift your skirt up and show me!
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by anwo247: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
It puts me off, sorry,
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by bendutch(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Personally I go crazy when I sight it. Its make a girl sexually appealing and I cant resist it.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by pbs4real(m): 9:19am On Aug 27, 2015
MhizDeedy:

I did wear waist beads wen I was a Lil girl cuz I liked how it dangled on my waist nd my dad thought it looked pretty on me. So does that mean I was wayward nd promiscuous then? undecided
soo u ve stpd wearing it? grin anyways the op isn't talking abt lil galz..
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 27, 2015
pbs4real:
soo u ve stpd wearing it? grin anyways the op isn't talking abt lil galz..

Lol since or du u want to come nd find out? grin
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by pbs4real(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol since or du u want to come nd find out? grin
yh...I want to see for masef tongue
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Nature129:

Don't speak for an average Nigerian. OP is asking for your opinion. Over-sabi go kill many people
Take a cab, & go straight to hell.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by gog4life(m): 9:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Mindset matters a lot ........n all this fake pst keep confusing innocent minded members.
What u believe follows u. Asap
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by bendutch(m): 9:29am On Aug 27, 2015
The last time I saw it on a girl, I licked her for over 2hrs.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by ugbah007: 9:29am On Aug 27, 2015
There is nothing there,it's just fashion.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by shurlermoz(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Most of these beads are diabolical, guys be warned.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by shurlermoz(m): 9:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Most of these beads are diabolical, guys be warned.

When I was serving in Delta there was this girl that wears hand beads in my School, the teachers always warned her to desist but she wouldn't comply. One day a teacher forcefully removed it from her wrist, come see drama. She starts shouting out in strange languages while rolling on the floor then at a point it became evident that she was dying.
Her friends start begging for her life that without the bead she will die, once the bead was returned to her wrist she became calm again and regained consciousness. I later got some lectures from her friends on beads and it's uses, since then I do not fancy any bead wearing girl again, in fact I mark them as no fly zone.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2015
pbs4real:
yh...I want to see for masef tongue

Hehehhehe cheesy
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

your DP looks fetish
Ok
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by scarr: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2015
FLAWLES:
.i made a mistake which i dint notice...calling me to order would have been better than insulting urself
thats me calling u to order ms cheesy, if i insult u lasan, u go just comit sucuide cry cry.....

is it my fault u couldn't read what u wrote before and after posting it?
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by jaybee(f): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
For me I find them really really hot!

YES! I WEAR WAIST BEADS AND I FEEL REAL GOOD. MY MEN (SORRY MAN) FEELS GOOD SEEING AND TOUCHING IT ROUND MY WAIST. I OBSERVE IT MAKES US HOT MORE ACTIVE AND HAPPIER DURING SXX; JUST PSYCHOLOGICAL.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Goddyj(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2015
It's too bad they copy everything they see from the western world. shame on them.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Bollinger(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
BROS.

THEM CALLED THERE OWN SOCCERY, THERE ARE INTO WITCH CRAFT IN AN ADVANCE WAY.

RESEARCH ABOUT IT

Someone is living is 'lala' land. You need to go out and explore. I promise you your perspective will change.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by rio8484(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2015
veetion:
It looks cute on them. Bt an average Nigerian will see Dem as either an "ASHAWO" or a lesbian..
Exactly,u just spoke my mind
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Bollinger:

Someone is living is 'lala' land. You need to go out and explore. I promise you your perspective will change.
undecided I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO NEED TO GO OUT AND EXPLORE.
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 27, 2015
jaybee:

YES! I WEAR WAIST BEADS AND I FEEL REAL GOOD. MY MEN (SORRY MAN) FEELS GOOD SEEING AND TOUCHING IT ROUND MY WAIST. I OBSERVE IT MAKES US HOT MORE ACTIVE AND HAPPIER DURING SXX; JUST PSYCHOLOGICAL.
WEARING BEAD MAKE YOU SEXUAL ACTIVE undecided

THERE IS TRULY A SPIRIT BEHIND THAT STUFF, SINCE ALMOST ALL OF YOU FEMALE HERE DO SAY IT MAKES YOU PEOPLE ACTIVE
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by wurnoahmad(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2015
lesbians
Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by ikp120(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2015
jonaifame22:
my Guy gbagbe,if she like make carry ogbanje featuring mammy water and eshu put together I go toast am,trip am fu*ck am,infact na all those kind gals dey good to fu*ck,because when the thing don dey sweet them dem go they turn head like sey dem dey undergo deliverance session

And you said you are full of the Holy Spirit of God. gringringrin
Your comments have sold you out as a guy full of the evil spirit of lust and immorality. But I pray for you now in the Name of Jesus may you not jam rock! AMEN!
(That is if you have not entered one chance already)
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Guys: What Do You Think About Ladies Who Wear Chains Or Beads On The Waist? by fortunechy(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2015
i ve been waitin for this topic cuz the rate at wic ladies in recent time wear beads is unprecedented..............still readin pple's comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What The Girl I Liked Told Me / Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / Things You Did To Show Off To The Opposite Sex You Later Regretted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.