Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,344 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 PM

Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 (28486 Views)

Policeman Arrested For Penetrating Woman With Fingers In Lagos Remanded In Priso / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man / Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Dukesreal(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2015
Dukesreal:
Which business is a supposed pastor doing with devil? pedophile!
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Send that swain to the lagoon undecided
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by midolian(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So that is what the world has become.

People trying to make money at the detriment of feeding others with information that incites all forms of lusts, hatred and vices. Information that will never help anyone in anyway.
Take note of the "more" in my comment, man. Its not all about the traffic. this topic is of interest to many. And how do you know this? Check the number of pple viewing the topic @ the moment. If it wasn't of interest to you, u wouldn't have viewed it. Stop the hypocrisy. There are some educative topics on front page too, you cld have opened one of them. Its not always about educating pple. Get that into your head, man.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by kasheemawo(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2015
thorpido:
Naaah,you don't understand the foundation of these behaviours.Having many wives will not solve it.
where in the bible that says man should not marry more than one wife?
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by kehyndey(f): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2015
Devil again?.....
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by luvprince4real(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2015
This devil must be probed. #operationprobeeverything
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Jeromejnr(m): 11:08am On Aug 26, 2015
midolian:
Take note of the "more" in my comment, man. Its not all about the traffic. this topic is of interest to many. And how do you know this? Check the number of pple viewing the topic @ the moment. If it wasn't of interest to you, u wouldn't have viewed it. Stop the hypocrisy. There are some educative topics on front page too, you cld have opened one of them. Its not always about educating pple. Get that into your head, man.

Okay sir, I have heard you.

No wonder the world is messed up.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by rigarmortis: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2015
just count the number of Yoruba crimes on the homepage.........................damn

mind blowing!
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by ArodewilliamsT: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2015
Before opening this thread i made a 5,000 naira bet with a friend that this old man MUST BE YORUBA. PentiumPro the 40 year old cross-dressing transgendered know as Bayo, is that your senior brother?

Coolitempa, is that your uncle? Desola were you fingered when you were younger? grin
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by adjoviomole(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2015
kasheemawo:
Christianity should encourage polygamy this will curb act of raping by our nigerian pastors

THey Are not christiAns but church goers. A true christian livs a life above sin because he is born of God and he that is born of God does nOt commit sin. Even the bible says not everyone that says lord lord will enter into the kingdom of heaven.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Nicepoker(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2015
Adebayo. Which region de answer such names.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by oshom09(m): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2015
Devil.... Devil.. Devil..
devil don suffer for Nigerians hand oooo, every ill fated action of theirs' are always encapsulated into devil's portfolio....

devil don hear weeeehne
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Enoquin(f): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Very simple, since the devil holds more sway over your life than God, start worshipping him. He asked you to defile a minor, call on him to come and help you now
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Jabioro: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2015
I will like you to invite devil as a witness. Agbaya!!!
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by PentiumPro(f): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Before opening this thread i made a 5,000 naira bet with a friend that this old man MUST BE YORUBA. PentiumPro the 40 year old cross-dressing transgendered know as Bayo, is that your senior brother?

Coolitempa, is that your uncle? Desola were you fingered when you were younger? grin
Lmaoo Erodedbrain, you are the most disturbed and confused biafran on NL. grin
May you never see the light cheesy
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by edogho(m): 11:16am On Aug 26, 2015
oladefirst2:
THERE is no devil anywhere in fact you are do devil.stopping laying accusing finger on d devil for what he was oblivion about. Hypocrite that facade himself man of God.
gibberish shiit grincheesy
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by mideactive: 11:24am On Aug 26, 2015
Aaaaaaaaaah!pastor embarassed
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Ybnm4life(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Konjinized induced pastor oshi blaming you Pedofile behaviour on the devil... Smh
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 26, 2015
WHY DIDNT THE DEVIL LEAD HIM TO A NAVAL BASE SO HE CAN ATTEMPT THE SAME THING ...HE WOULD HAVE BEEN DELIVERED OF ALL SEEN AND UNSEEN EVIL.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Thomas15(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2015
Want to pay for a flight ticket to anywhere at a 30% reduced rate? Send a message to problemsolver49@yahoo.com
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Gwin82(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2015
that devil mst be a bastard o,
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Rotimi47: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2015
They evil guy is looking for spiritual power; Immoral idiot calling himself pastor.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by thorpido(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2015
kasheemawo:
where in the bible that says man should not marry more than one wife?
Read Matthew 19:1-11 to understand the full story.

'Haven't you read',he replied,'that at the beginning the Creator made them male and female' and said,'for this reason shall a man leave his father and his mother and be united with his wife,and the two shall become one flesh?So they are no longer two but one flesh.Therefore,what God has joined together let no man put asunder'(Matt.19:4).

Notice it talks about one man and one woman and not many women.It also talks about two and not three or four.
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by jabojafa(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2015
kasheemawo:
Christianity should encourage polygamy this will curb act of raping by our nigerian pastors
so u hv nt heard of imam n herbalist dt hv done similar act or even worse
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by rottable(m): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Devil should have a person to defend him cause dis lie on him is too much
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by FranckJay: 11:37am On Aug 26, 2015
they blame the devil even when he's innocent
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by coolitempa(f): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Very funny......NOT...... angry......being a product of a baby factory.....one would expect you to show some sensitivity on the subject.... angry

1 Like

Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by bigtt76(f): 11:51am On Aug 26, 2015
So the devil get konji, e come use the pastor to achieve hin desires as Baba God de use pastors deliver messages to people abi? Issorite
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by ohiMuk: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2015

However, Adebayo who claimed to be a pastor, confessed to his crime, but blamed the act on the handiwork of the “devil.”

“‎I have a wife. I do not know what happened that led me to insert my hand in her private part. It is the devil. christians and devils are friends
Re: Devil Made Me Insert My Fingers In 8-year-old Girl's Private Part - Pastor, 67 by Dragonking: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Yoluba people and rape eh!!!! Dem use rape swear for una? **spits**

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Pours Hot Soup On Policeman In Ekiti (disturbing Pic) / Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House / Kenyan Nanny Caught On CCTV Beating Sick Baby With Carpet Brush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.