Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,990 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

How To Recover Deleted Photos From Motorola Razr - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Deleted Photos From Motorola Razr (841 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Photos, Videos On HTC Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Photos From Motorola Razr by cassiee: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2015
The big 4.3-inch display spans edge-to-edge, yet RAZR M still fits perfectly in the palm of your hand, making this an impossibly compact smartphone. Texting, emailing, reading, watching — it’s all much easier to do when you have 40 percent more screen space than the leading competitor. And on a vibrant, high-resolution Super AMOLED Advanced display, everything looks amazing. As compared to iPhone 4S.

In the unlikely event that your device becomes unresponsive, frozen, blank or black screen, or will not respond to the power button, you can perform a force restart or reboot on the device. Here is the thing. What if I lost some data in this process? Can I get them back from my Motorola Razr?

If they are important to you and you have to recover them, you can try Android Data Recovery, which is capable enough to recover deleted photos from Motorola Razr.

Perform Motorola Razr Photo Recovery in Steps

Step 1. Connect your Motorola Razr to a PC
Step 2. Analyzing your Motorola Razr
Step 3. Scanning your device
Step 4. Preview and recover lost photos from Motorola Razr

Learn more: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Motorola Razr

Related Articles:

How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Rooted Samsung Phone
How to Recover Contacts from Samsung Phone Memory Card
How to Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung Phones
How to Recover Deleted File from Android
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp History from Android

Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos From Motorola Razr by Emmyk(m): 10:54am On Aug 26, 2015
Motorola RAZR V3i still in existence? shocked
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos From Motorola Razr by sdyu: 8:25am On Jan 14, 2017
An android data recovery app could recover lost photos from motorola phone without rooting your phone.
i happen to know an app really helpful, but it works before deleted data covered by new data
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos From Motorola Razr by sdyu: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2017
To recover lost motorola photos, you should stop saving new data to your phone and use a mobile phone data recovery app to help, you can still recover them before they were covered.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos From Motorola Razr by Ibllkuy: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2017
Here you can recover motorola phone photos via Samsung Data Recovery.With this magic program,you can restore various of deleted Android data directly,including contacts,messages,photos,video,call logs,documents and more.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Xpress Music For Sale @ Affordable Price / Vanishing Neutrons Could Be Travelling To Parallel Universe / WATCH: Stratosphere Skydive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.