Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! (4540 Views)

What Are Those Food That Should Be Eaten In Order To Add Weight / Food That Adds Weight Very Fast / List Of Food That Could Replace Rice During Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by bee22(f): 12:42pm On Mar 30, 2009
I love
1. Roasted Corn aka Agbado Sisun

2. Roasted yam and palm oil ( with a lil salt )
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by lucabrasi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2009
hmmn

love fried yam and akara even the woman knows me anytime im on hols in naija lol

boiled corn cooked by the roadside,expecially on the expressway,i can eat 20
amala and mixture of ewedu and gbegiri at the local mama put,no takeaway for me
zobo drink,though i wasnt allowed to drink that
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by argent(f): 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2009
love fried fish like craze, can be eating it even along the road.

Also cant resist road side moimoi and akara. ( the aroma is actually what attracts me)
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by ilaugh1: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2009
Rat cheesy
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by tope2000(f): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2009
Akara n roasted corn . . . .yum cheesy
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by bee22(f): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2009
There is just something abt roadside food and mamaputs, Therefore i would like to give a shoutout to White House, Sabo for getting me thru my University Days,
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by spikedcylinder: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2009
How do you classify "razz" food?
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by bee22(f): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2009
"Razz" food would probably be food that u wouldn't want people to see u eating and u'll probably nt serve guests.

Does that help?
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by spikedcylinder: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2009
Its ridiculous to call food razz. Since when did social classification of food begin to exist? Or is this just me?

How is corn razz? Or pap? Or fish? Or akara?
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by bee22(f): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2009
When i said 'razz',m sure a lot of people understood what i meant.And really that's all that communication is about,saying something and people getting it so whether it is politically or socially incorrect doesn't really matter much. The reality is that certain foods are referred to as razz e.gs are the aforementioned.@ topic,i have a friend who loves baba dudu.Can really say i dig it that much.
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Ced8: 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2009
Wats babadudu? undecided , Sori,not a lagosian undecided
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Hauwa1: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2009
Suya! Suya! Suya
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by iice(f): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2009
bee22:

"Razz" food would probably be food that u wouldn't want people to see u eating and u'll probably nt serve guests.

Does that help?

There is nothing i am ashamed of eating grin And i will serve it - if you no like, carry go, i go chop am grin
Food is food, that one na my own
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by AmakaOne(f): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2009
boli ati epa

Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by spikedcylinder: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2009
bee22:

When i said 'razz',m sure a lot of people understood what i meant.And really that's all that communication is about,saying something and people getting it so whether it is politically or socially incorrect doesn't really matter much. The reality is that certain foods are referred to as razz e.gs are the aforementioned.@ topic,i have a friend who loves baba dudu.Can really say i dig it that much.

Look at the photo of Boli and Epa posted by Amakaone, does it look razz? Presentation is the key.

My point is, when people like you decide to give social classification to silly things like food, your mentality and social status must be indeed "razz". undecided
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by Remii(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2009
Boiled unripe plantain eating with palm oil, ground pepper (ata gigun) and salt as sauce.
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by bee22(f): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2009
@spikedcylinder,i m nt really sure y u r taking it personal.There is a way to make ur point without attacking others.U dont have to make any comments if u dont agree with the way i presented the topic,it is not by force.

@ amakaone,that sure looks yummy,girl!
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by spikedcylinder: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2009
I attacked you by asking how and why food should be classified into "razz" and "unrazz".

Your sense of self is really something. . . . undecided
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by bee22(f): 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2009
My point is, when people like you decide to give social classification to silly things like food, your mentality and social status must be indeed "razz".

If that wasn't attacking,not sure what attacking is.

Just give a rest, ok!
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by spikedcylinder: 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2009
You need to change the original title is all. Calling certain types of food "razz" is just tasteless, no pun intended.
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by bee22(f): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2009
That's your opinion,it has been duly noted but i am not changing the title!
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by spikedcylinder: 8:30pm On Apr 03, 2009
Then you are razz.
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by kadman(m): 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2009
Bread & Akara, razz razz razz but me loves it
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by spikedcylinder: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2009
As I said before, people who classify food as razz and unrazz are razz. undecided
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by DisGuy: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2009
that boli looks oven made- doesnt have the charcoal stove look at all

chei im missing most of the food mentioned in here- akara grin
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by server34(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2009
hey spikedcylinder, e don do . . . we get the point. BTW, I'd like to know how u came about ur userID. . . just curious.

The picture of Boli and epa looks really good and would go well with some palm wine.

I liked Babadudu too, not anymore.
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by spikedcylinder: 7:39am On Apr 07, 2009
Lol! grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by SisiJinx: 8:07am On Apr 07, 2009
Lmao@ Topic cheesy cheesy

Maybe not razz food ooh because there is no shame in my game, I eat what I wanna eat, when I wanna eat it and I don't give a rat's patootie who is watching.  cool

Now if it is Razz sounding food names then. . . OLELE hands down!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Is it me or is Olele different from moi moi? To me Olele has an [i]abasha [/i]quality to it. Hehehehehe
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2009
404  grin, Shhhh don't tell anyone  cheesy

@ Sisi
I hate Alele with a Passion, the thing makes me want to vomit
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by spikedcylinder: 9:58am On Apr 08, 2009
You like dog meat? shocked cheesy
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by dae(f): 6:46pm On Apr 10, 2009
U want razz food? i'll give you one,

COLD EBA AND SOME STEAMY, PEPPER HOT EGUSI SOUP! kiss
Re: What Is The Razzest Food That U Just Lurv?share! by DisGuy: 3:13am On Apr 12, 2009
whats alele?

what about masa with sugar hmmm grin

then theres this thin fruit in the north its usually dried out from the sun a bit soury/tangy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Gas Cooker In Nigeria? Which One Have You Used? / Cockroach Soup! / Domino's In Nigeria Came Out With "Chicken Jollof Pizza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.