Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property (36225 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by alonzoiv(m): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
nwaanambra1:

brainwashed education that makes u accept a foreign god as ur god while demeaning the culture and traditions of ur people!

you even have the effrontery to insult our ancestors, our gods and our land! shame on you! >sad

YOU ARE THE REAL ILLITERATE!
I guess you're Igbo.
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
so folks in the south east still believe in Okija juju?
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by nwaanambra1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
alonzoiv:
I guess you're Igbo.

yes i am proudly nwa afo IGBO! cool

Any problem? undecided
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by VickyRotex(f): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Fear catch am. cheesy

cheesy Over fear dey worry me embarassed
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Truckpusher(m): 12:50am On Aug 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy Over fear dey worry me embarassed
What's your favourite position again? cheesy
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by VickyRotex(f): 12:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's your favourite position again? cheesy

cheesy CEO noni grin
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Truckpusher(m): 1:00am On Aug 27, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy CEO noni grin
Aha! and what's the position of this CEO?

ghen ghen....
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Lasese: 1:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Before una go understand e don't late. Copy that!
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by VickyRotex(f): 5:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aha! and what's the position of this CEO?

ghen ghen....

cheesy Oga of the company.

What are you thinking? cry
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can't live without making comments that somewhat derogatory to other cultures and people ? undecided

Truckpusher:
Another moronic policy from our kunu sipping dolts.

. . . . . . . .mongrel, check yourself before you judge another . . . . . . . . .you bleaching s.cum
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
torkaka:

. . . . . . . .mongrel, check yourself before you judge another . . . . . . . . .you bleaching s.cum
Scumbag , I don't bleach like your miserable folks .

My family was mixed three generations before this my very generation like every other Riverine family before the colonial era and it might interest you to know that I've got no particular cream or soap - I just use anything I lay my hands on.
You're prolly jealous of my skin color wink
You can go and die . grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

My family was mixed three generations before this my very generation like every other Riverine family before the colonial era and it might interest you to know that I've got no particular cream or soap - I just use anything I lay my hands on.

What skin color? tongue

You have got mailsad
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Truckpusher:

. . . .and you needed to explain all that grin . . . . . .goon, you use Tura
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
oreos:

What skin color? tongue

You have got mailsad
wink didn't see any mail but will check again. grin

Dude prolly think everybody bleaches like his miserable mama to look fair . grin
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Truckpusher(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
torkaka:

. . . .and you needed to explain all that grin . . . . . .goon, you use Tura
Nah! Just to expose your stupidity to your folks.
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
wink didn't see any mail but will check again. grin

Dude prolly think everybody bleaches like his miserable mama to look fair . grin

grin

Please be nice tongue
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Truckpusher(m): 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
oreos:

grin

Please be nice tongue
For your sake I will try.

But you know being nice doesn't exist in my world.

It's fire for fire , hatred for hatred and love for love. cool
Re: Man Drags Bank Manager Wife, Her Lover To Okija Shrine Over Property by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Nah! Just to expose your stupidity to your folks.

. . . . . . . .minion, do you even know who your daddy is? . . . . . . . . .imp, stupidity is you defined

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Disregarded My Instructions! I Stopped Calling Her! / Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.