Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,258 members, 7,807,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf (43642 Views)

Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet / Ebikabowei Victor "Boyloaf" Child's Dedication In Pictures / FULL Video: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by ayaside(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Never been to Bayelsa before but I wanna think out of the box.GEJ might not have done anything much in his state which is rather embarrassing but he empowered "some" people.If these people really had the people of Bayelsa in mind,they in turn should have done what GEJ couldn't/didn't do.The money was rolling in.They simply didn't have any plan.GEJ on his side "might have" been "scared" about what the other factions of the country would say..Bottom line:They simply didn't have any plan.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by aresa: 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
Watch out, Yiboesss will call Boyloaf a Yoruba man on this thread very soon.

GEJ labeled them his pilar for a reason.

I wonder why GEJ didn't call his own Ijaw people his pilar. He did not because unlike his own fearless ijaw people, ibos are weak, docile, blind and gullible emotional and sentimental followers.

They'll follow the devil as long as the devil is against Yoruba and Hausa people..

Eternal hate, bitterness, bigotry and tribalism is their way of life...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Liamm(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
and you'd think you just made sense.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Olaolufred(m): 1:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=28pt]Wailing Wailers! Lunch is ready ooo..... Come and eat[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]WAILING WAILERS

E WA JEUN.

ZO KACHI ABINCHI.

BIA IRI NRI.
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Demmzy15(m): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
MuhdG:
NO NO NO

Buhari is a fraud. Everyone hate him. I don't know why he want to repair nigeria. He should leave us to suffer. Na by forca? angry
Hehehe! My Muaalim! grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by PentiumPro(f): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The IGBOS and BIAFRANS are not cowards like you Yorrobers!

What is the difference between the two in bold?. grin

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by PentiumPro(f): 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The IGBOS and BIAFRANS are not cowards like you Yorrobers!

What is the difference between the two in bold. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by PentiumPro(f): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Liamm:
and you'd think you just made sense.
It can't make sense to you of course. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by nwaanambra1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
GEJ! very very wicked man! his people will be the ones to stone him soon - realllll soon! cheesy cheesy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by PentiumPro(f): 1:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
aresa:

GEJ labeled them the his pilar for a reason.

I wonder why GEJ didn't call his own Ijaw people his pilar. He did not because unlike his own fearless ijaw people, ibos are weak, docile, blind and gullible emotional and sentimental followers.

They'll follow the devil as long as the devil is against Yoruba and Hausa people..

Gbam gbam gbam!!!
Why is that so?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Olaolufred(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
aresa:

GEJ labeled them the his pilar for a reason.

SELF PERSECUTION, SELF ALLIENATION, SELF EX-COMMUNICATION.

WHOEVER LIVES LIKE THIS IS IN A WORLD OF SELF-DESTRUCT.

NDIGBOS SHOULD WAKE UP.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by PassingShot(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
You're so funny cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

What is the difference between the two in bold?. grin
The difference is what you think it is!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by PentiumPro(f): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
PassingShot:

You're so funny cheesy grin

Bros, these people are so predictable, you just need to spend 5 minutes with them at most and you can read them like your palm. grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by iukpe: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
obailala:
Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqq67csbN2w&feature=youtu.be

The man has just said the absolute truth. Jonathan's approach of 'settling' the Niger-Deltans by giving billions to 'big men' and politicians while the poor kept getting poorer, that was a very wrong approach.

Only a person senselessly blinded by ethnicity/tribalism wouldn't see how Jonathan was a waste of 'presidential slot' for Niger-Deltans.

I think i agree, "Jonathan was a waste of 'presidential slot' for Niger-Deltans."
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Olaolufred(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
iukpe:

I think i agree, "Jonathan was a waste of 'presidential slot' for Niger-Deltans."

HE WASTED THE SLOT OF THAT REGION.

HE USED THEIR SLOT AT POWER AGAINST THEM.

ADAKABORO MUST BE SAD IN HIS GRAVE NOW.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by miko914: 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
shocked shocked...boy loaf oo...the truth is both you and goodluck never think/thought about the average niger deltan...so you can please shut your trap... angry angry...boy loaf is one of the greedy militants who have fed fat all in the name of struggling for the niger delta...boy loaf you are a failure to us.. angry angry
.. dont. mind boyloaf ask him hw much his he paying d boyz out of d 65000k salary federal government is paying?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Orikinla(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
ayaside:
Never been to Bayelsa before but I wanna think out of the box.GEJ might not have done anything much in his state which is rather embarrassing but he empowered "some" people.If these people really had the people of Bayelsa in mind,they in turn should have done what GEJ couldn't/didn't do.The money was rolling in.They simply didn't have any plan.GEJ on his side "might have" been "scared" about what the other factions of the country would say..Bottom line:They simply didn't have any plan.

[size=18pt]Charity begins at home.

The man was deputy governor, he had excuses.
He became governor and yet he failed.
He became Vice President, he had excuses.
Then he became President and still failed.

Bayelsa State was collecting more than N173 Billion revenue allocation every year and they are not even up to 3 million people there.
No airport and no seaport.
Not even air strip.
Former President Jonathan will fly to Port Harcourt airport and then take helicopter to Bayesa.
They don't even have a ferry service like Lagos and Rivers State.
The man failed his people. [/size]

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Nicepoker(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
obailala:

That Boyloaf was a careless or irresponsible spender who also gained immensely from GEJ's indiscretions, that does not change the fact that he has just spoken the absolute truth. GEJ was the president and he ought to have applied some wisdom in dealing with the Niger-Deltans. Instead GEJ went ahead splurging billions on big-men, politicians and militants while the poor people in the Niger-Delta continued to remain poor. The poor in the niger-delta continued to support GEJ based on the fact that he was their son whom would help them but the question I ask is, apart from the already rich and influential, who did GEJ help in the niger-delta?

Some months back it was reported that JTF donated a bore-hole to GEJ's mother's community, just recently it was reported that GEJ's very own community 'Otuoke' lacked potable water. The dualisation of the east-west road which was started since OBJ's time, due to one corrupt scandal or the other, this very highway which is the only road that links Bayelsa to the rest of Nigeria could not be completed even by a ND president. So please, how can you tell me the Gen Boyloaf is wrong assertions?
if he had chanelled the funds to develop his place u will still complain so STFU.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
shocked shocked...boy loaf oo...the truth is both you and goodluck never think/thought about the average niger deltan...so you can please shut your trap... angry angry...boy loaf is one of the greedy militants who have fed fat all in the name of struggling for the niger delta...boy loaf you are a failure to us.. angry angry

Bro, you've spoken well. You may not know him; I do.

Come to the village and see this guy and money!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Orikinla(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Olaolufred:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]WAILING WAILERS

E WA JEUN.

ZO KACHI ABINCHI.

BIA IRI NRI.
[/size]

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by donpope1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by fulanimafia: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
cc:Mizmycoli need I say more?

cc: Francizy

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, you've spoken well. You may not know him; I do.

Come to the village and see this guy and money!
i know na preye...this is one guy that thinks nothing more than sex,violence and money...and to know this fool also benefited from GEJs government...i hope GEj can now see that he should have pleased the masses ahead of these back biting fools...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by amusadele: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who is this again? Could this be another Amaechi, Oshiomhole or who is this riff raff? These are the brainless children of the Niger Delta. It is this indesciple and high degree of irresponsibility that is transfered from the likes of Amaechi, the Oshiomholes etc. who do not know what is referred to as senior and respect. Rubbish children.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Adminisher: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Leopardd:
Who doesn't know Boyloaf?

When I was in Abuja, Boyloaf would come to party with plenty of babes and pop the most expensive wines.
The guy is a charlatan, who is only after his own pocket.
I know under Jonathan he used to receive millions of naira monthly without doing anything, he would boast that his brother is on seat and that nothing is gonna happen.
See fool.

This post only goes to show how clueless Jonathan was?. This is very unlikely for an African. After paying militants for doing nothing for years, a normal, educated, well rounded Nigerian with his wits about him would normally start getting irritated by it all. I am wondering whether any ex Nigerian leader could have tolerated the free payments and indolence rubbish for so long. Obj would have started grumbling after the first year and cut them off suddenly. Yaradua would have called a meeting and made sure they were at least contributing something to their region for all the money. You have to have the level of cluelessNess of Jonathan to allow things to get to the level of indolence they were enjoying. Jonathan himself never really worked, exerted himself or led anything all his life. I am not sorry that the people who benefitted from him are knocking him. He does not have my sympathy he has my contempt.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
miko914:
.. dont. mind boyloaf ask him hw much his he paying d boyz out of d 65000k salary federal government is paying?
he is part of the failures in the niger delta...these are guys that cant think of development,only violence and sex..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by Sweetlemon(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
donpope1:
Fear an Ijaw...
..they betray even their own, how I wish Biafra can be as Igbo, Akwa Ibom and Cross River affair, excluding Ikwerres ooh..

In your wildest dreams baby!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by omogin(f): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
GEJ legacy of shame, lol
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Wicked Man - Boyloaf by miko914: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
pls can sombody teach me hw to paste information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Profile Of Dr Thomas-Wilson Ikubese: Nigerian 2019 Presidential Aspirant / U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement / Children Are Fearless, They Saw Me And Started Calling “atiku” - Former VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.