Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Three Years Of Unemployment Ended - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Three Years Of Unemployment Ended (19967 Views)

Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin / After 2 Years Of Unemployment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by kennyman2000(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
congrat bro..
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Acidosis(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by shamecurls(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
sonshyne:
Congratulation. I tape from your testimony

You re employed already grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by lordkay10(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
bonnyhope:
join me in thanking God as three yrs of being in labor market has ended. waiting to resume work next week.
May God who did it for you do it for INTROVERT and Lady F grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by tommenoh(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dats real heart warming news! Congratulations to u! Its not easy, being under the yoke of unemployment :there is now, a new dawn, for u.
For others out there, still searching, dont despair :hope is real n near!

2 Likes

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by M4gunners: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congratulations make sure you keep to your duties .

1 Like

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by mikaael(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
I Rejoice wit u bro...I pray mine comes soon too tho I jus graduated n am awaiting NYSC by november...
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by chax100(f): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
I'm dedicating this song of praise to the OP.

O that men would praise The Lord (2x)
For His goodness and for His wonderful works
To the children of men (2x)
For His goodness and for His wonderful works
To the children of men (2x)

He has broken the gates of brass
And sawn the bars of iron asunder
He has broken the gates of brass
And sawn the bars of iron asunder

9 Likes

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Chimapeters(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
bonnyhope:
join me in thanking God as three yrs of being in labor market has ended. waiting to resume work next week.
Na God dy run am.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Toscoas2(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
bonnyhope:
Congratulations, am happy for you and pray wat God has started will end well, u will continuein thanking God for his goodness upon ur life
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by kentochi(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

That is exactly the way I felt when I got Executive trainee job with a bank in 2001. I resumed 24th December, 2001. Here are my unsolicited advise for you. You don't need to pay a dime for it. Get the book The richest man in Babylon. It major advise is to save 10 percent of your income, invest another 10 percent and give a tithe of 10 percent. I will advice you invest 40 percent of your income in anything that will give you financial freedom and landed property is the best for now. You don't need to go to Lekki go to Mowe Ofada redeem. Intact if I were you I will invest little in electronics, phones etc because they change with time. It reminds me of my BlackBerry Bold 1. Brand new one then cost N110,000 today it is less than 10k. That money can get me an hacter of land in Ibadan 8 plot then and today I would have resold it at least 300k per plot 7 years after. Have an alternative plan called plan B. Wish best of luck
best advice ever!
thanks am blessed from this.

1 Like

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by fzero: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:
Good for u grin

May all other jobless nairalanders waiting for their own, get in Jesus name

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

You are part of them undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by CleftEvents: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

That is exactly the way I felt when I got Executive trainee job with a bank in 2001. I resumed 24th December, 2001. Here are my unsolicited advise for you. You don't need to pay a dime for it. Get the book The richest man in Babylon. It major advise is to save 10 percent of your income, invest another 10 percent and give a tithe of 10 percent. I will advice you invest 40 percent of your income in anything that will give you financial freedom and landed property is the best for now. You don't need to go to Lekki go to Mowe Ofada redeem. Intact if I were you I will invest little in electronics, phones etc because they change with time. It reminds me of my BlackBerry Bold 1. Brand new one then cost N110,000 today it is less than 10k. That money can get me an hacter of land in Ibadan 8 plot then and today I would have resold it at least 300k per plot 7 years after. Have an alternative plan called plan B. Wish best of luck

Tnx 4 sharing.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
seunlayi:
[size=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS,

HENCEFORTH, YOU WILL HAVE LESS TIME TO CHASE FTC

I PRAY THAT THIS MIRACLE WILL SPREAD TO THE LIKES OF INTROVERT, LADY-WHATEVER, AND OTHERS[/size]

I totally agree with you on this. Those ladies, introvert, ladyf and the rest really need urgent job.

Btw, op, when you say job, define job. Hope no be security guard u go end up doing and coming here to shout hallelujah to us?

Congrats all the same...na God win.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by temmy3723(m): 5:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congratulations man. My 10% of ur salary ooo or else grin >: grin
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Opiosko: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

Been a little biz savvy young man but ur post kind of got me thinking. It's not that the idea is entirely new, but the items used in ur example was spot on. Have tried ur hand at copy writing?.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:
Good for u grin

See kettle calling pot black.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Btruth: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
bonnyhope:

Wonderful Jesus, thank you for your son. We will forever be greatful. Praises, honour and adoration be to your holy name. Hallelujah Father.

grin
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

Thank you for this free advice, had to bookmark this page because of your post. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by harristo(m): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
I thought it was INTROVERT.

Anyway congratulation.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congratulation.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Orikinla(m): 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
HALLELUJAH!
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats bro!
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

priceless.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

#reminder

2 Likes

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by dont8(m): 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

Good one, God bless.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by ogaprime(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Davidbee:
Y can't u just wait till u resume b4 publicizing it?

Congrats tho

Lool...as per say village wiich dem don go international using spiritual satellite and cctv

Congrats to him tho
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by southcent: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:
Good for u grin

amen ooo but lady f your matter DoN dey strong pass police matter now ooo,where u c dis kind font carry use as your own signature na,I dey jealous oooo
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by benitwater(m): 6:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
baba GOD too much,I still get hope be dat
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by southcent: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
no be say wen we don celebrate finish come ask u the kind job you say na loya milk employ you ooo,u wan try hot slap wet go follow??
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by meshack15: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrat bro
bonnyhope:
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by lachenzy1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Na Godwin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Life Of An Average Graduate In Nigeria / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 / 774,000 Jobs: PDP Lawmakers Reject 30 Slots Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.