Stats: 3,148,979 members, 7,803,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Three Years Of Unemployment Ended - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Three Years Of Unemployment Ended (19958 Views)

Unemployment - Why A Fool Is Always Successful In Job Hunting Than A Wise Man / N-power Application Ended; Verification And Evaluation To Begin / After 2 Years Of Unemployment. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
because i won no d pa
idu1:
nice questiongrin

But y u come dey laff plenty?
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Ifynoble100(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Glory be to God, He that done it for u will surely do it for me Amen.

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by oskamboo: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

That is exactly the way I felt when I got Executive trainee job with a bank in 2001. I resumed 24th December, 2001. Here are my unsolicited advise for you. You don't need to pay a dime for it. Get the book The richest man in Babylon. It major advise is to save 10 percent of your income, invest another 10 percent and give a tithe of 10 percent. I will advice you invest 40 percent of your income in anything that will give you financial freedom and landed property is the best for now. You don't need to go to Lekki go to Mowe Ofada redeem. Intact if I were you I will invest little in electronics, phones etc because they change with time. It reminds me of my BlackBerry Bold 1. Brand new one then cost N110,000 today it is less than 10k. That money can get me an hectare of land in Ibadan 8 plot then and today I would have resold it at least 300k per plot 7 years after. Have an alternative plan called plan B. Wish best of luck

Invaluable advice!

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by abbey621(m): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bollinger:

Tell me you are joking. There is a reason they are called INVESTMENTS. That's why some people are rich and some are poor. Nobody said it's easy. If it were that easy, everybody would be rich. Suffer now and enjoy later.

One of the factors responsible for investment failures is unrealistic target/expectation. Apart from my MBA and working for one of the best companies in the financial sector, I've also ventured into many businesses and the lesson learnt was that never invest your survival money into any business. I know it sounds confusing but trust me, your investment money should not be based on the money you need for your day to day survival, this would ensure that if the investment fails you won't contemplate suicide grin grin
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by noblegrex: 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
bonnyhope:
join me in thanking God as three yrs of being in labor market has ended. waiting to resume work next week.
eyaaahhh! May your days b long.may u not get implicated,may u have reasons to always thank God. Congrat ooo.but I have an acc num let me send it for 15% of your first salary cos na BABA God get 10.ahahahah enjoy
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by swimcash(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
congrat
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by macino1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Once upon a time, employers were happy getting people "employees" to work for them.
But now, Imagine getting a job "to WORK" for payment turning miracle. wonder what now happens when one is been given free money.

Things fall apart. . .

congrate to you, more grace!

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by TBD(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats may God do the same for me
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by nukky77(f): 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

That is exactly the way I felt when I got Executive trainee job with a bank in 2001. I resumed 24th December, 2001. Here are my unsolicited advise for you. You don't need to pay a dime for it. Get the book The richest man in Babylon. It major advise is to save 10 percent of your income, invest another 10 percent and give a tithe of 10 percent. I will advice you invest 40 percent of your income in anything that will give you financial freedom and landed property is the best for now. You don't need to go to Lekki go to Mowe Ofada redeem. Intact if I were you I will invest little in electronics, phones etc because they change with time. It reminds me of my BlackBerry Bold 1. Brand new one then cost N110,000 today it is less than 10k. That money can get me an hacter of land in Ibadan 8 plot then and today I would have resold it at least 300k per plot 7 years after. Have an alternative plan called plan B. Wish best of luck
excellent
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by asodeboyede(m): 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

That is exactly the way I felt when I got Executive trainee job with a bank in 2001. I resumed 24th December, 2001. Here are my unsolicited advise for you. You don't need to pay a dime for it. Get the book The richest man in Babylon. It major advise is to save 10 percent of your income, invest another 10 percent and give a tithe of 10 percent. I will advice you invest 40 percent of your income in anything that will give you financial freedom and landed property is the best for now. You don't need to go to Lekki go to Mowe Ofada redeem. Intact if I were you I will invest little in electronics, phones etc because they change with time. It reminds me of my BlackBerry Bold 1. Brand new one then cost N110,000 today it is less than 10k. That money can get me an hacter of land in Ibadan 8 plot then and today I would have resold it at least 300k per plot 7 years after. Have an alternative plan called plan B. Wish best of luck
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by oyeezah(f): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
congrats dear
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
seunlayi:
[size=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS,

HENCEFORTH, YOU WILL HAVE LESS TIME TO CHASE FTC

I PRAY THAT THIS MIRACLE WILL SPREAD TO THE LIKES OF INTROVERT, LADY-WHATEVER, AND OTHERS[/size]

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by federalman(m): 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrts.God will see you through
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
congrats our fellow nairalander.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by NoRetreat(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
benzion72:

This is one of the thing that endear me to Nairaland. Quality Advice.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by ogaprime(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Davidbee:

The 4G network wey those witches dey use, no be for here o
No so, no wonder electric shock never catch one even though sey light dey...
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by flokii: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
bonnyhope:
join me in thanking God as three yrs of being in labor market has ended. waiting to resume work next week.

Yorubas in their wisdom would say.. 'ti isu eni ba ta eyan ma n fi owo bo ni'... all I will say is be careful.. Cheers
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by shegzeal: 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Chommieblaq:
Congrats bro... God is. faithful

Do I knw u?
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by casdee12(m): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:
Good for u grin

May all other jobless nairalanders waiting for their own, get in Jesus name

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
hmmmmmm..chaaii LadyF this is quite Demeaning its not fair.ooooo..wah yhu tryna say....hmmmmmmmmm...****SMH***
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by fejikudz(m): 12:22am On Aug 27, 2015
benzion72:

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by adedayourt(m): 12:27am On Aug 27, 2015
benzion72:

Inspired.
If i dont get that book tomorrow, no be my mama born me.

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:51am On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:
Good for u grin
May all other jobless nairalanders waiting for their own, get in Jesus name
this comment doesn't speak well of U
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Stkilda(m): 1:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Congratulations!
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by klarke(m): 2:11am On Aug 27, 2015
benzion72:

An honest advice....
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Allansmith: 6:31am On Aug 27, 2015
bonnyhope:

Congratulations
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by thelish(f): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2015
chax100:
I'm dedicating this song of praise to the OP.

O that men would praise The Lord (2x)
For His goodness and for His wonderful works
To the children of men (2x)
For His goodness and for His wonderful works
To the children of men (2x)

He has broken the gates of brass
And sawn the bars of iron asunder
He has broken the gates of brass
And sawn the bars of iron asunder
pls dedicate another song for me ooo,, hubby has been unemployed for 8yrs now, but he is resuming work next week as well.

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by Joe82834(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2015
congrats ,better things to follow
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by nameo: 9:42am On Aug 27, 2015
benzion72:

Just quoting this cos I want it to be in my comments.

Thanks a lot for this
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by yorke1: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2015
benzion72:

I just have to quote you.
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2015
Congratulations, me too will share testimony one day to d glory of God Almighty
Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by EsanEmmanuel(m): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2015
benzion72:

Re: Three Years Of Unemployment Ended by ladyF(f): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

this comment doesn't speak well of U
it was an honest prayer really. ...Apologies to anyone offended by it..

The Life Of An Average Graduate In Nigeria / 2016 Npower Beneficiaries To Be Enhanced - Npower / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52