Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) (13728 Views)

Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number / Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by slimmyjimmy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
If no be lag.
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by henro007(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
God have mercy
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jeez...God pls save us.

God is Good and dangote again? and this is the only transport i like travelling with. God, pls we are at your Grace and Mercy

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by barnacle: 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
witnessed this accident n i cried.wat happened to d survivor having a fit, did he die?
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by kennyman2000(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
God...
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
was the head of the drivers correct while driving....or were they driving under the INFLUENCE (alcohol, weed and concaine consumption) ? was the road that bad? what caused the accident? was it technical problems from drivers or vehicle?....RIP to he departed
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Wisefellow(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
What a sad occurrence in our dear nation! What effort are put in place to reduce, if not averse, vehicular accidents causing lives by all stakeholders? Looking forward to a better Nigeria, as I join to mourn the dead.
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Essaswtcious(f): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Its very sad!!! I saw some burnt bodies....... Its really pathetic.
From 6wheel vehicles should be banned from using the roads during the day
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by adjoviomole(m): 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dangote truckS As usual embarassed
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
barnacle:
witnessed this accident n i cried.wat happened to d survivor having a fit, did he die?
do you mean you witnessed it?
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Onlymewakacum(m): 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
superken:
Not again!..something should be done about this very road for crying out loud!

Full load of God is Good motors this morning collided with a Dangote truck heading to Lagos. The commercial bus was from Lagos heading to the East when it got involved in a head on collision at Ore Sagamu Expressway with the truck that was heading to Lagos. All passengers in the bus died.. and the photos are sad and very graphic so be warned.

:http://www.knbnaija.com/2015/08/fatal-accident-on-lagos-ore-road-leaves.html

God is Good Motors have a good track record in the transport industry and I am pretty certain the Dangote truck would have been the cause of this unfortunate incident. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by GudluckIBB(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
barnacle:

what happened
was the trailer taking one-way
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by mackzydon9(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fatal...
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

God is Good Motors have a good track record in the transport industry and I am pretty certain the Dangote truck would have been the cause of this unfortunate incident. May the souls of the departed rest in peace.
exactly, thats why i always go with them.

RIP...hmmm, so many deaths of recent

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my..... shocked cry

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry
Do u ever sit and think how your idiocy has spread over like cancer?? People died horrifically and all you cared about is to put up a pseudo-emotional phrase and end it with your horrible moniker?

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by oblo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
This same road I drove on yesterday with my cousin and were were talking about the way these. Dangote and commercial vehicles overtake and speed as well after one nearly (Dangote) rammed me from the rear! Now this one happens today...God save us all and RIP to the departed.
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Onlymewakacum(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
Midehi:
Jeez...God pls save us.

God is Good and dangote again? and this is the only transport i like travelling with. God, pls we are at your Grace and Mercy

I too, I patronize God is Good a lot and it's safe to say that they have very disciplined and professional drivers. So sad. RIP to the dead.
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by kennynelcon(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dangote!!! again
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by lateezy(f): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jesus
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
dis God is Good again hmm Lord have mercy. d souls dat has perished through dis line God dey

Dangote truck destroying Nigerians every day like goats and we do nothing about it . we don't value life at all in dis part of d world. we need Jesus daily. I know what am talking about
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by saintkel(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
And all u can do is take pixs and upload them here? Men I just dnt like dis. Wot did u do to help them?
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

I too, I patronize God is Good a lot and it's safe to say that they have very disciplined and professional drivers. So sad. RIP to the dead.
very correct dear, they are...*deep sigh*
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Kaydem(m): 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
So sad... RIP
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by AreaFada2: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
olrotimi:
You see Nigerians are such a funny set of people. Everyone is pleading the blood of Jesus and saying all manner of prayers like those who died didn't pray before they began the journey.
You see its such a shame that we always run from our problems and shy from our civic responsibilities. In a democracratic setting, we should be seen to demand accountability from our leaders and not necessarily increase our prayers. We have a state governor through whose state that road crosses, who has been more like a party spokesperson. chasing the shadows of the opposition party. Yes it's a federal road but who says the state cannot do the needful?
Again we have a President who is more interested in hounding criminals rather than put in place the necessary structures of governance. Yet some sycophants would come on with well rehearsed cliches like. "in Buhari I trust ", really? trading human lives for a 'feel good system '? Nigeria we hail thee, there indeed was a country.
Gbam! In 9ja no truth, only politics of no benefit to the masses. We live on hope like cowards instead of taking well planned actions to improve things. RIP to the victims of our collective negligence and lack of courage.

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
TomPioPio:
dis God is Good again hmm Lord have mercy. d souls dat has perished through dis line God dey
not correct
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Ybnm4life(m): 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Am alive and healthy today no be beans o... Thank You BaBa GoD for the gift of life. I live and breath to worship you oh God...
These people have families they left behind expecting their return, may God Almighty protect and provide abundantly for the deceased families...
Once again I shout HALLELUYAH to you Baba God for the previledge foreach breath I take...
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by oatzeal(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by jazinogold(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Chai ember month approaching! God save us from accident!
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Midehi:

not correct

have u seen the way some of their drivers drive in Benin to Ekpoma road with those their expired Toyota bus
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by tivta(m): 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
My heart is always in my throat when ever I travel...
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by redcliff: 2:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
unitysheart:
Our government need to really do something about our roads. The kind fear wey dey enter me anytime I'm traveling is unprecedented.

is it the roads or the people driving the vehicles? let me give you instances. Why should there not be a structural system that checkmates the
1. amount of speed by each road user and a structural system that punishes you for over speeding certain limits being allocated to a particular road?
2. Why and how should you leave your lane and follow a one-way. (this is an instance where there is a holdup due to bad road and maybe an accident).
3. Why on earth should there not be a structural system that checks the road worthiness of all vehicles on the road. Most road accidents especially by bigger vehicles are caused by bad brakes or bad tires or a mechanical fault that was stupidly overlooked, thereby putting the lives of other road users in danger?

I am clamoring for a punishment system that works. but if you look at it deeply, where are you going to start from?
If you over speed in a developed country, a camera snaps your car, in less than a week, you get a bill to pay a fine. How did they know your house number and how did they know you are the owner of the car? (you also cannot escape it because if you dont pay the bill as at when due, it would be increased and later on it would be sent to a bad rating organization which would have that record for 5 years. in that time, you cannot rent an apartment or do something normal citizens are entitled to) There is a structure that has already registered the car plate number to your name and identity which is in a central database and can be accessible to authorities. I might be talking to much but as soon as we have a working central database that has information of every legally residing persons in the country, the better things would start to become!
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by themanderon: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
it is a known fact that Dangote trucks are harbingers of death and destruction on Nigerian highways and something should be done about those killers behind the wheels how many more people needs to die before these guys are cautioned? But why always this lagos-ore road?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Reasons To Do A Car VIN Check Before You Buy That Car / Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? / 5 Reasons Why Electric Cars Won’t Sell Well In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.