Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) (13725 Views)

Someone Who Hits A Man's Car In His Absence Leaves His Phone Number / Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Trailer Crashes Into 18-sitter Bus On Lagos-ibadan Exp; No One Survived(Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by danchuzzy(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
op abi people are busy mourning and running every possible rescue operations, you are busy taking pictures and uploading on NL??

don't worry, God is watching you in HD Tv.... angry angry angry angry angry

RIP to those who lost their lives... cry cry cry cry
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by mrpackager(m): 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
May God help
Allah have mercy on us shocked rest in peace to the deceased embarassed
Travelling always scares me like
passed that same road last two weeks

lord just have mercy
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by back2sender: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
debbie:
The way all these small bus drivers fly on the road,only God will touch them to value their lives.The set a target to get to the east very early and brag about it.
For that ore road,it is not any way the fault of the government,they road is usually closed when they are working on one lane and divert traffic.But these buses will see an on-coming truck or container and match their break to quickly overtake not knowing the exact speed of the truck.
Severally people try to caution the bus drivers,they will insult you.Some passengers too enjoy a speeding bus and will in return insult the bus driver if he is maintaining a good speed (saying do you want us to sleep on this road).
Some transporters have introduced a speed checker or the device that limits their speed ( like the young-shall-grow),Yet some of them drive like devils and people possessed.
I feel so grieved and sad over the loss of lives.....but the major warning should be to these bus drivers.

Now to those demons that drive these trucks and tankers,these are animals that dont value their lives not to talk of you.I have seen some northerners and small boys that some business men like dangote and major petrol dealers engage to tranport their products ( sorry i am not being biased,saying what i see regularly),who fly on top speed and will do anything to knock off any small car they see on the road.The dont care if you are driving beside or coming i front.

Lastly,i hardly see road safety impound cars,truck or buses for reckless driving....all they do is stop and search for victims they will rob of their money or cease their particulars.

It is disheartening that Nigeria still has the highest number of road accidents caused by human error in the whole world.
Pleas be careful when you are traveling

Finally-PRAY,PRAY,PRAY AND PRAY ALWAYS.

God is good motors drivers are courteous and respectful. am surprised about this head on collision because its a standing rule in GIG that a driver should not leave his own side of the road to the other opposite road because he wants to avoid a bad spot secondly on speed they monitor the speed of the drivers via a tracker in the vehicle and caution a driver if he drives above the recommended speed I think 1ookm/hr or so , the tracker sends a signal to GIG control room. lastly they have vehicles on the road whose purpose is to stop the vehicles and find out from the passengers how the driver is faring.

I use their terminal at AJAH and I started using GIG back in the 90s as a student in UNIBEN when the current chairman's father was still running the show so I know a lot about their service .

feel so bad about this accident

Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
TomPioPio:

have u seen the way some of their drivers drive in Benin to Ekpoma road with those their expired Toyota bus
oh...i know from lagos, moreover i hadly hear them involved in accidents thou God is our protector
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by debbie(f): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
That was why i said SOME drivers will choose to go against companies rules,plus the prayer factor is also very important.
Though accident can not be totally eliminated...maybe reduced to the barest minimum.
Wonder what the families of those that traveled will be feeling.
So sad.
back2sender:

God is good motors drivers are courteous and respectful. am surprised about this head on collision because its a standing rule in GIG that a driver should not leave his own side of the road to the other opposite road because he wants to avoid a bad spot secondly on speed they monitor the speed of the drivers via a tracker in the vehicle and caution a driver if he drives above the recommended speed I think 1ookm/hr or so , the tracker sends a signal to GIG control room. lastly they have vehicles on the road whose purpose is to stop the vehicles and find out from the passengers how the driver is faring.

I use their terminal at AJAH and I started using GIG back in the 90s as a student in UNIBEN when the current chairman's father was still running the show so I know a lot about their service .

Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
4reala:
God hav mercy! I plead the blood of Jesus on all our roads in Jesus Name.
AMEN
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by ZUBY77(m): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
nikkiking:
I cover my family, friends and even my enemies with the blood of jesus Christ.

Does blood of Jesus repair roads?

The way forward is to start burning the houses of the politicians that loot out money.

Without a proper government that build good roads to avoid these things, trust me Blood of Jesus won't stop another accident from happening.
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
back2sender:

your head dey there my dear, that is just them, its so unfortunate this is coming from them
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by phollybee(m): 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
ladyF:
Oh my..... shocked cry

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again cry cry cry
so FTC much important ba? Shame
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by Yinkatolu: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dangote truck again...... RIP to the dead
Re: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead (graphic Pics) by atuegbe: 3:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
careless driven, d driver must have bn driving one way and no passengers will caution him.......I believe the passengeRs must have been heading to edo state where God Is Good Motors located their major park. RIP.

The Average Lifetime Of A Tire Is 4 Years / 5 Reasons Why Electric Cars Won’t Sell Well In Nigeria / Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ?