Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) (78889 Views)

Girlfriend Of MC Chinedu Paul Think Twice Mistaken For Badoo Cult Member Writes / Suspected Badoo Member Killed In Lagos By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists As Friends Mourn His Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Poor soul, I hope he makes heaven....

For car owners, why waste money on auto scan, when u can easily do it with your phone, at your convenience.... check my signature
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Mcbussy(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
iamrealdeji:
are you a buccaneer?

Why, u wanna join?. ... oya bring 2 fat he-goats, 1pack of Maggi, 1 keg of kings cooking oil, half bag of rice, pepper soup and finally, fried rice ingredients... then ur in!!! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mcbussy:

Why, u wanna join?. ... oya bring 2 fat he-goats, 1pack of Maggi, 1 keg of kings cooking oil, half bag of rice, pepper soup and finally, fried rice ingredients... then ur in!!! cheesy
oh,you didn't tell me you're a fake babalawo
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Maybe d girlfriend preached to am last nyt. And e wan repent. Or members came to collect dia dues n d guy begin dey yan okpatta. Which eva way, his soul rest in peace
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
DuchessLily:
And students won't learn. Next induction some students would still be lined up to join
I didn't see students in the article

2 Likes

Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Osama10(m): 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
My pity only goes out to the parents.
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Queennikky:
Wasted life..... Family cries and wails For a son who choosed the other side of life....

Hmm noticed you really only comment on RIP threads only!!
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by nationwide1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
dejavski:
So abokis sef dey practice cultism undecided wonders
Every tribe for Naija dey. Abuja!

How you take conclude say na northerner?

I'm not saying they are innocent.
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by EnimeBassey(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
The pics and the story are different. Just another attention seeking nairalander
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by BrOwnSuga3: 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
Wizkid, Olamide, patoranking, Davido, Ay, Bovi, Basketmouth, Ayiri, Seun, Dbanj, Phyno, Techno Etc are busy making money by being creative......

Ngwanu... Good night

Who tell you say those people wey you mention so kno dey the cult too? Everything na packaging, na how you take run your matter

8 Likes

Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
most youths around mararaba nyaya axis are cultist take note

That's serious!
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Op. Pixs of ur tears. I and others want to see it

1 Like

Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Queennikky:
Wasted life..... Family cries and wails For a son who choosed the other side of life....

Are you a gamer? Dash me that shirt na
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by ThisMeansWAR: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bloggers huh?
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by NinaArsenal(f): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
RIP. You get nothing when you sell ur soul to devil..
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
chuna1985:
I see no blood.

Hmm you don carry belle be that

3 Likes

Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by goryorhal(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Cultist and BH ( boko haram) are the 2 useless sect we have in Nigeria .
Fighting for an unknown cause ..
Na bfore I dey pity them but now I no pity anyone .. Make dem kuku kill demselves finish make we know how many of us remain ..

10 Likes

Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by xreal: 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
It might not be cultism, it could be robbery, smuggling or some other gang.
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by 1miccza: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Is it that these boys do not read about the spate of killings by cultists these days?

It's so pitiable that human life means little or nothing these days..... Smh
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by sweetemmy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
tomakint:

The Buccaneer's slogan, fly your yellow colour carefully bro!

u better give u life to Jesus bf u die. good for nothing yellow or black. or blues. all na dsame but God love ucome to him now and be save. Jesus love U

8 Likes

Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by niggi4life(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
tomakint:

The Buccaneer's slogan, fly your yellow colour carefully bro!
how u take know? U are one of them, u should be probed undecided
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by azimibraun: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kids abusing past "MEN" legacies. The future is bleak for the past. Wisdom no dey pikin dem head anymore. I weep for "MEN" hard work going in vain.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by shamecurls(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
[size=48pt]-1[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by ignis: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
buzquet:
he deserve to die. mtcheew
Why?
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by tellwisdom: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
No be exercise this one dey do?? sad

1 Like

Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by harry509: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
matoyeh:
It was terrible when I overheard some serious sound of gunshot and brutal sound of machetes on a guy shouting and screaming .... "I no do again, make una leave me, make una no kill me" around 2am. that noise was so terrific to the extend that we could not even come out of our house to see what was happening at New Nyanya, along keffi/abuja express way, Nasarawa State.

In the morning as i prepared to go to work.... the dead body is what I met tied on an electric polec.

I wept!
sum urth's dis days hmmmmM! DANGOTE is dreaming on hw 2 make his business grow more n more. Our musicians dsame. Me myslf am prayn 2 GOD 4 new developmnt on my business. Y sum urth's decide 2 waste their life jst bcus they av sold their soul 2 d devil. I jst pity d family. Well may his soul rest n peace. Life has no duplicate. #SHUN CULTISM#
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Vince77(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
ManTiger:
Why you do before?

Why you no relocate when you no dey do again?

RIP.
they will still find u even if u relocate.
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Demigods:

Hmm noticed you really only comment on RIP threads only!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by WailingWailer00(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Once person don die, dem fit lie say na Boko Haram and people go believe
All I see is a drunk yellowbar agbero tied to an electric pole
Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by anataala: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
New Nyanya Where the crime was committed are mostly Igbos over 80% so is one of your brothers.
dejavski:
So abokis sef dey practice cultism undecided wonders

2 Likes

Re: Cult Member Killed By His Members For Membership Declaimer (photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
INTROVERT:
come modify. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parents Tie Their Son With Rope In Lagos, Spray Pepper On His Face (Graphic) / Girl Beats Up Little Boy For Not Giving Him Milk After Sucking His Pee-pee / CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.