Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:07 AM

Fixed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fixed (1641 Views)

"My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / A Regrettable Mistake But Can It Be Fixed? / Fixed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixed by Mznaett: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oya tell us jortongue

Shebi he's your father afterall? undecidedgrin
Re: Fixed by peterovanski(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mznaett:
Oya tell us jortongue

Tufiakwa. I be gay?

1 Like

Re: Fixed by Houseofglam7(f): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Abeg, na which kind kiss?

I kiss my father on the cheek though
Re: Fixed by Blakjewelry(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Use the word peck maybe it will be more understandable. Even at that I can't I no Yankee guy
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
wtf Pls people should learn the difference between kiss and peckundecided
I can peck my dad in public. (I know im nt a guy)
Re: Fixed by Dotwillis1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
I think the females r more closer to their fathers. They can easily do that.

I can peck my mum.
Re: Fixed by ByfireByfire: 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
I hate threads that reek with stupidity and disrespect for parents.How can a man kiss his dad. And for a human being to even think such senseless thought. Always a handiwork of misguided underaged kids on nairaland.
Re: Fixed by funlord(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
cry
Mznaett:
Oya tell us jortongue

You are fond of creating irrelevant and vapid threads that have no relevance to romantic issues! Maybe its your age showing or maybe its your daftness! Either way try and do something about it!
Re: Fixed by YellowBastard: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
No, that's gay!
Re: Fixed by Mznaett: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
funlord:
cry

You are fond of creating irrelevant and vapid threads that have no relevance to romantic issues! Maybe its your age showing or maybe its your daftness! Either way try and do something about it!

My mood is pretty good today

So am not gonna get mad @utongue
Re: Fixed by funlord(m): 4:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin
Mznaett:

My mood is pretty good today

So am not gonna get mad @u:p

And the day that your impish mood is ready for some primal embarrassment, please feel free to HOLLA @ MY MONIKER! You will learn a thing or 2 about why they refer to me as the "funlord" on such a day kid!
Re: Fixed by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yes i can but on his cheek tho cheesy
Re: Fixed by Mznaett: 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
funlord:
grin

And the day that your impish mood is ready for some primal embarrassment, please feel free to HOLLA @ MY MONIKER! You will learn a thing or 2 about why they refer to me as the "funlord" on such a day kid!

I"ll get back to you soon. I promiseundecided

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED : 6 Natural Ways To Become A V!rg!n Again, Tighten Your V@GINA / Why Some People Don't Talk When They Are Unclad? / Six (6) People You Should Probably Date Before You Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.