Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (46436 Views)

Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lets all help ourselves in solving one or two corrections in our blog whether you are old or new to blogging drop your url and lets make the room fun
mine is www.bloggertasks.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by murano2: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
murano2:
get it started: www.yourfantasticblog.com
Nice blog niche with great posts but the posts are too long so try to use read more break in your posts and the template isn't really good and it might cause too much of bounce rate try and change to a simple and eyecatching one.
Kudos bro

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by pass111(m): 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
pass111:
www.techstine..com
wow u have a great website good template, designs and good niche try to change your domain to a custom one u can buy one from godaddy for 1.17$ just go to www.godaddy.com and at the check out page apply a coupon code click http://www.bloggertasks.com/2015/08/offiial-godaddy-coupon-promo-codes-for.html to read more on it .
Best of luck
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by AdsenseMaster: 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Can someone check www.kataporter.com ??
We kataport the latest happenings to you.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
AdsenseMaster:
Can someone check www.kataporter.com ??
We kataport the latest happenings to you.
Lol u ve got a nice blog bro thumbs, design, page speed, logo they are just superb thumbs up try to focus on seo
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by bolkay47(m): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
bolkay47:
Here sir www.kaygist..com
Wow Can't believe u hosted this on blogger nice blog bro ,try to avoid duplicate and copied content checking your blog on copyscape brought ten results also get a custom domain for your blog.
Nice niche and designs though.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Rialekingsley: 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
www.wapdynamo.com
for learning, developing and sharing of source codes
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by jhorel(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Joelannie.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by bolkay47(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
I sometimes copy phone specifications from other site! Its not easy for me to get a phone specification myself you know?
Kindas3325:

Wow Can't believe u hosted this on blogger nice blog bro ,try to avoid duplicate and copied content checking your blog on copyscape brought ten results also get a custom domain for your blog.
Nice niche and designs though.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Abdul9025(m): 11:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
www.1arewa.com review pls
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Josegood(m): 11:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 12:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Rialekingsley:
www.wapdynamo.com
for learning, developing and sharing of source codes
wow luv ur cool design,developers niche you are good to go just make sure you are getting ur targeted audience.
You can do it even make it more than w3schools.com
Respected

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 12:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Abdul9025:
www.1arewa.com review pls
Great contents there bro luv the mobile view but the desktop view isn't too good too much space in the center of the blog why not make the layout 3 columns
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 12:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Josegood:
pls review garawablog. heck. in
Oops can't believe u did this design on mywapblog good design there bro why not get a custom domain if adsense is a means of your optimization
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 12:52am On Aug 27, 2015
spiritfada:
http://www.sleekygist.com
Nice forum bro try using social media groups i.e fb groups, linkedin groups, google plus etc to drive people to register
And try to focus more on building strong backlinks to aid u in search engine optimizations
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 12:59am On Aug 27, 2015
bolkay47:
I sometimes copy phone specifications from other site! Its not easy for me to get a phone specification myself you know?
just rephrase it wordly bro nobody is a content create just imagination though people call that content aggregator but just read the content to your own understanding then summarize it to ur blog.
Plagiarism kills u in search engines stop it
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 27, 2015
Kindas3325:

Nice forum bro try using social media groups i.e fb groups, linkedin groups, google plus etc to drive people to register
And try to focus more on building strong backlinks to aid u in search engine optimizations

Thanks bro!
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 1:13am On Aug 27, 2015
jhorel:
Joelannie.
Nice design but posts are too long wich might cause long load time try using read more link after 250 words and put the email suscription at the blog footer also change to custom domain
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by georgen2u(m): 3:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Please Can you honestly review my Site? I will be very glad
http://www.ibuildinteractive.com/
Thanks
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Oluwatobii(m): 4:32am On Aug 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Sadiq3051(m): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by peetoo: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Sadiq3051:
www.codedbabablog.com
Nice blog with unique contents i love ur heirachy ,gud pagination style u are just superb i opened ur site on opera browser but it brought an error at the downside showing an implemented adsense code but the code didn't work right
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2015
peetoo:
http://www.9jawadup.com
simple site like naijaloaded u have good content but u take one from famenaija.com try to focus more on producing quality contents and get good backlinks for seo
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Oluwatobii:
www.thequaintmag.com
cheesy Nice !!! work bro ur site is just good to go just work on ur site meta tags to help in seo searching it on google isn't much googd
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2015
georgen2u:
Please Can you honestly review my Site? I will be very glad
http://www.ibuildinteractive.com/
Thanks
Bookmarked your blog bro its such than nice blog cool header, gud content only focus on targeting ur content users and that through social media site and most importantly do keyword research before posting to help get targeted users from google
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by LOVELINENG: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by avurlerby(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Aheadtechnologies.blog.com

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb / Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift / Facebook Unveils Its New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.