Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic - Webmasters (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (46541 Views)

Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
www.oyinkis..com

Please i need help pop ups from mmm and google play Store keep appearing on d header of my blog, it redirects my blog to those apps automaticaly, i cant work or post anything cos of pls help
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2016
Akpolagha:
www.oyinkis..com

Please i need help pop ups from mmm and google play Store keep appearing on d header of my blog, it redirects my blog to those apps automaticaly, i cant work or post anything cos of pls help

You have such a great mobile view,but the desktop view have 2 prob

No Read More Link
Shift your header to the middle
Put some sidebar gadgets
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2016
Lazyreporta:
www.lazyreporta.com
Good design but what is the francais lang at the footer of the blog
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Lazyreporta(m): 7:56am On Feb 27, 2016
Kindas3325:

Good design but what is the francais lang at the footer of the blog

It came with the theme And I have been trying to remove it o But can't bro...
Can you help?
Thanks
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 10:28am On Feb 27, 2016
Lazyreporta:

It came with the theme And I have been trying to remove it o But can't bro...
Can you help?
Thanks
You can do that, just edit your blog html and delete the language
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 27, 2016
here is mine: https://siomkpo.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by hedmills(m): 9:10am On Mar 01, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by nemdy(m): 7:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
My own blog is www.nnamdinemdy.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by saintchibu(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2016
DOMAIN NAMES FOR SALE!
mortgageword.com
onlinesort.com
startupaims.com
thecompetency.com
Make an offer for all or any of them. You will be surpised how much you will buy them!
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by samtechsystem77: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by happerhitho(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2016
[url]waplordcrib.com[/url]
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2016
EFOLK5:
here is mine: https://siomkpo.
Nice blog but try making it more professional remove the fastcash link
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Kindas3325(m): 8:26am On Mar 09, 2016
happerhitho:
[url]waplordcrib.com[/url]
Nice blog design and unique articles there maintain this and also promote ur contents to gain more links

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by princesunny(m): 9:13am On Mar 09, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 09, 2016
Kindas3325:
Nice blog but try making it more professional remove the fastcash link
tanx bros, i'll do that.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by flowalk(m): 12:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
here is mine sir, it https://www.flowwalk. and the second one is https://www.flowalk..com/ i have been trying so hard to control the two sites at the same time but no traffic and i don't know what to do. Help me review the both and tell me which 1 should i focus on......
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Convertor: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by coalcityng(m): 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Coalcityng.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by colp2015: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by oncolor1: 5:21pm On Mar 12, 2016
www.stratapack.com

Please check and tell me what you think of the site.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by xenastar(f): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by lakefist(m): 8:19am On Mar 13, 2016
Let see my score for this website smarterexperiences.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by eworm: 12:12pm On Mar 13, 2016
Great thread, but why are most of the domains not opening? Although i never checked the whois to know why it is so

I encourage the Glover to take a proper look into content copying, not to give them self issues. Create your original content
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by eworm: 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2016
Great thread, but why are most of the domains not opening? Although i never checked the whois to know why it is so

I encourage the blogger to take a proper look into content copying, not to give them self issues. Create your original content
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by deturla: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2016
Can someone please help me review this blog: www.deedeesblog.com

Thanks
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nwendubrights(f): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by oncolor1: 12:18am On Mar 14, 2016
deturla:
Can someone please help me review this blog: www.deedeesblog.com

Thanks

Your blog really looks professional! Good job bro, that's some good skills you have there. I'm surprised you don't have thousands of followers already.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by oncolor1: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2016
Nwendubrights:
www.rosysprings..com
Thanks.

The information on your blog looks unique, not the typical gossip news of most Nigerian blogs. The only issue I have is the background colour of your blog. You have a black/dark looking colour which is not visually pleasing or inviting, it can be very distracting to someone trying to focus and read information on your blog.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by expertix(m): 7:21am On Mar 14, 2016
My own blog is ccTLDMarket.com it is hosted on blogger and it is all about blogging for domain investment. I also welcome domain investors to write their views on the site.

Please review the site.
Thanks.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by expertix(m): 7:37am On Mar 14, 2016
oncolor1:

Your blog really looks professional! Good job bro, that's some good skills you have there. I'm surprised you don't have thousands of followers already.

Yee! nice and professionally setup. Where is it hosted? I have not noticed any ads on the blog, why? I there no traffic or what?

Cheers.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by imakewealth: 9:00am On Mar 14, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

My is www.naijaenform..com for your review and comment.

I have a problem on my site. my site have been approved by Adsense for Ads but they are not displaying. Ofcos i can see the Ad codes on my adsense account but this... i don't know why the Ads are not displaying.

Any experience person in the house.... please advise.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by imakewealth: 9:05am On Mar 14, 2016
Akpolagha:
www.oyinkis..com

No bad at all...... keep it up

Hello Nairalanders,

My is www.naijaenform..com for your review and comment.

I have a problem on my site. my site have been approved by Adsense for Ads but they are not displaying. Ofcos i can see the Ad codes on my adsense account but this... i don't know why the Ads are not displaying.

Any experience person in the house.... please advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb / Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift / Facebook Unveils Its New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.